[variety] Good Daddy (sbs)

Guest vietsoul

Guest princesscinderella

i just finished watching the latest episode...

i love the part when they're in the restaurant..

heechul is wearing the clothes that he wore when he guested in chin chin so i think this part was filmed at that time..

it's so funny because hongki went to the counter and asked the girl from the restaurant to pretend to be a fan of heechul..

then the girl went to their table and said that she's a fan of heechul.. she asked for heechul's autograph but then gunmo appa wanted to give her his own autograph.. the girl ignored him and said that he only wanted heechul's autograph.. heechul's so cute while he's signing the autograph.. he's felt that he's a real top star~ thanks to hongki's funny plan and oh seung ha's shades.. :D

heechul also did the same thing to hassan..

he bought a book and maybe he asked a girl to give it to hassan... when hassan opened it he found some money..

hassan thought that it's from gunmo appa because he has a lot of money.. he thought that hongki and heechul would never do that.. he mentioned something about super junior... can anyone tell me what it is.. i can only understand a little bit of korean..

then once again heechul talked to a man and asked him to give some money to hassan... i can't understand what he said to him.. it's really hilarious.. hassan heard them so the plan failed..

the fathers planned to have an exchange gift.. heechul received a very cute shoes from hongki.. heechul liked it so much and said something about cinderella.. i wonder what was that about.. hongki received glasses from seyun.. heechul gave hassan 200,000 won??? how much is it in dollars? is it equivalent to $200?

it's seems that heechul is generous when it comes to giving presents... :)

seriously, is hassan really in need of so much money? heechul's trying to give him money from the beginning..:rolleyes:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest damifino

Hassan said that Heechul probably doesn't have money since there are 13 members in Super Junior and they have to divide the money into 13 shares so that's why he thought it had to be Gunmo.

200,000 won = $150.68 (as of 1/5/09)

The reason Heechul gave Hassan the money was because Hassan said that being treated well by a Secret Santa is nice and all, but he'd rather have 200,000 won instead since he's poor right now since he isn't working on a drama or anything. Heechul was thinking of getting him something at first, but thought Hassan could use the money so he gave him cash. Everyone else said that they asked for cash too :lol:

Guest princesscinderella

Hassan said that Heechul probably doesn't have money since there are 13 members in Super Junior and they have to divide the money into 13 shares so that's why he thought it had to be Gunmo.

200,000 won = $150.68 (as of 1/5/09)

The reason Heechul gave Hassan the money was because Hassan said that being treated well by a Secret Santa is nice and all, but he'd rather have 200,000 won instead since he's poor right now since he isn't working on a drama or anything. Heechul was thinking of getting him something at first, but thought Hassan could use the money so he gave him cash. Everyone else said that they asked for cash too :lol:

thanks again! you're always that "someone" who can answer all my questions.. :lol: you can never imagine how happy i am when i see your replies.. it's good to see that we both love heechul..

he's very generous to all his friends and family.. that's a really nice trait.. :blush:

gunmo has a lot of money but of course heechul has his own money too.. maybe hassan didn't realize that heechul has been working hard in the entertainment industry for almost 4 years...

hongki was really shocked.. i love his reaction when heechul gave the money to hassan.. he wants some money too.. :P

oh btw, is it true that the 13 members has to to divide the money into 13 shares? i thought that they have separate contracts and separate pays..

Guest damifino

oh btw, is it true that the 13 members has to to divide the money into 13 shares? i thought that they have separate contracts and separate pays..

That's just what Hassan thought. As for whether they have to divide the money into 13 shares, it depends on what it is. If it is a group thing such as money from performances, albums, CFs, etc., yes. Everyone who participated gets an equal share. If it is an individual thing such as dramas, DJing, MCing, individual appearances on variety shows (such as being on "Good Daddy"), no. That's theirs alone.

SoShi Subs will be subbing the full episode with Yuri & Tiffany for this weekend's episode.

I'm super excited because I heard Yuri & Tiff got the lowest score for the english game because while everyone else was using body language Tiffany was speaking english and Yuri had no idea what she was saying.

Edit: We're doing the english cut. Gosh what a disappointing episode.

Guest bibotatu

I just finished watching this week episode. So Heechul's English name had been revealed ... it's the Joker :lol:

Next week episode's guest will be Kara and we're going to see Heechul's version of Pretty Girl :lol:

^ Hahah & hongki's !! he was wearing Goo Hara's furry hat thing !

i cant believe they actually memorized the dance steps !!

Hongki was really good in the english speed quiz ~~

& i saw some actresses, Baek Jiyoung, & Eun Jiwon too~~

wow. star-studded variety. this episode had shinbongseon & her co-dj, & korea's basketball player & her husband, an actor too !

so many appearances~~

Guest damifino

Hmmm, I'm not sure I like the direction that the show is going. I guess they had to do it sooner or later in order to compete with the other shows that have celebrity guests, but it seems like too much at all at once when they didn't have too many before. But at least, the guests have something to do with what they are trying to do for their daughter... the Olympic marathoner to help her train, the actor and basketball player couple in this week's show to talk about how to become taller, etc. But honestly, what was the purpose of Tiffany and Yuri (aside from them promoting their album and the show wanting celebrity guests?) They hardly did anything and except help make that little girl cry <_< But still too many guests at once, all in one episode.

Next week, they are going to do a New Year's special, they said... why didn't they do that last week??? Why in the middle of the month? And what an odd collection of guests. Well, Eun Ji won since he will co-MC Inkigayo with Hongki, I guess it's synergy, but what about Kara and Baek Ji Young? Strange.

Anyways, general comments on this week's show... I don't know, there seems to be less interaction time between the dad and the daughter and the dad's keep being separated rather than working as a group. And what happened to Mason?

Guest princesscinderella

That's just what Hassan thought. As for whether they have to divide the money into 13 shares, it depends on what it is. If it is a group thing such as money from performances, albums, CFs, etc., yes. Everyone who participated gets an equal share. If it is an individual thing such as dramas, DJing, MCing, individual appearances on variety shows (such as being on "Good Daddy"), no. That's theirs alone.

thanks.. :lol: i hope that good daddy can be extended so that heechul and the other appas can earn more.. ;)

btw, i found this on yt.. enjoy watching everyone!

081206 Becoming Good Daddies Pt. 1 [ENG SUB]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTxJUq-LR6M&fmt=18

081206 Becoming Good Daddies Pt. 2 [ENG SUB]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuPw85-Cbs8&fmt=18

credit: lvlistery; Video credits go to youku.com

Guest damifino

090110 SBS JoAhSeo (aka Good Daddy) Episode 10

(Kim Heechul, Lee Hongki, Kim Gunmo, Kim Hyung Bum, Yoon Sae Yoon, Han Sang Jin, Tiffany, Yuri)

Filename:

090110 JS ep10.avi

I will write a brief summary to tide folks over until folks get to subbing the episode...

Jung Eun said that she wants to be taller so during Winter Break, they wanted to help. First, they went the doctor to take an X-ray of her hand so they can determine how she is growing. Jung Eun and Hongki got X-rayed since they are both still capable of growing. They said Jung Eun is able to grow up to 29 cm from her current height (134 cm) so up to 163cm IF all goes well. They said she had bad posture which could hinder her growth. They said Hongki's chance to grow recently ended so he isn't going to grow anymore :lol: They said only 20-30% is hereditary and 70% is up to how you live. They said she should do stretches, eat right, etc. to grow taller.

The dads wanted to help Jung Eun grow by 10 cm during break. They went to do yoga and then to actor Han Sang Jin and his basketball player wife Park Jung Eun to learn how they grew tall. They talked about the kinds of food that they should eat to help grow... milk, meat, and other foods with protein and calcium. Then stretches, jump rope, massaging your legs, etc.

Heechul and Saeyoon went to Song Eunee and Shin Bong Sun's radio to see what NOT to do since both are so short. They pretended that their daughter wanted to be an MC and asked them what they did as a child to get to where they are. They decided to have Jung Eun do everything the opposite of what they did :lol: They liked eating sweets, constant snacking on bad food, sleeping late, and basically an irregular lifestyle.

Heechul and Saeyoon was trying to put Jung Eun to sleep, but before going to bed, they did some stretches and massaging her legs. They said you grow most between 10pm-2am so you have to be asleep during that time.

Second part of the show was increasing their daughter's English ability during vacation. They went to an English Academy to help Jun Eun learn English. They tested her to see her level and said that she got 12 out of 60 words correct so she's basically a beginner. But they wanted her placed in Level 7 class since that's how you learn, by interacting. It was a bad idea to throw her in the deep waters like that from the start, but I must say, the teacher sucked... she should have realized that the girl didn't understand and not prolonged the class questioning when it was obvious she didn't understand.

Anyway they took her out of the class and went into a special class for them. They invited Jung Eun's friends Yumi and Kyutae. The teacher said that the most important thing about learning English isn't memorizing vocabularies, but self-confidence. Even if you are wrong, just go for it. Tiffany and Yuri came. The teacher asked Yumi what her name was, but because everyone was whispering things to her explaining what the teacher was asking, I guess she felt pressured so she started crying :blush: Heechul :lol: He said his name is Kim Heechul, but his English name was Joker :) They played charades which is pretty self-explanatory.

Previews for next week, they went to visit "Grandma," not really Jung Eun's grandma, but just a grandma for New Years :) It looked like actress Sun Woo Yong, another actress, singer Jo Gap Kyung, Baek Ji Young, Eun Ji Won, Kara members, and comedian Jang Dong Min are guests.

Guest squeaky

HAHAHA i loved this episode. when hongki kept on saying pinguhpinguhpinguh and the kid was saying "stop it!" XDHAHAHAH that kid had a cute little accent.

and heechul.. HAHAHAH i love this guy. he's good at charades.

Guest baqinardo

Saturday Line Up ratings (090110):

Credit to TNS Media:

Nationwide:

5. 스펀지2.0 (Sponge 2.0) - KBS2 18.2 %

6. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 16.2 %

9. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (Shin Dong Yeop-Shin Bong Sun Champagne) - KBS2 12.1 %

11. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 11.5 %

16. 패밀리가떴다 (FO Re-run) - SBS 9.4 %

17. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - Re run - MBC - 9.4 %

20. 좋아서 (Good Daddy) - SBS 8.7 %

Seoul:

5. 스펀지2.0 (Sponge 2.0) - KBS2 17.9 %

6. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 17.2 %

9. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (Shin Dong Yeop-Shin Bong Sun Champagne) - KBS2 12.7 %

10. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 11.8 %

13. 패밀리가떴다 (FO Re-run) - SBS 10.3 %

14. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - Re run - MBC - 9.9 %

17. 좋아서 (Good Daddy) - SBS 9.5 %

Credit to AGB Nielsen:

Nationwide:

5. 스펀지2.0 (Sponge 2.0) - KBS2 17.6 %

6. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 16.7 %

11. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 11.9 %

12. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (Shin Dong Yeop-Shin Bong Sun Champagne) - KBS2 11.8 %

19. 패밀리가떴다 (FO Re-run) - SBS 9.4 %

Seoul:

5. 스펀지2.0 (Sponge 2.0) - KBS2 17.3 %

6. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS 16.7 %

10. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 12.3 %

13. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (Shin Dong Yeop-Shin Bong Sun Champagne) - KBS2 11.8 %

Guest princesscinderella

081206 Becoming Good Daddies Pt. 3 [ENG SUB]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ8pnP6Knuk&fmt=18

081206 Becoming Good Daddies Pt. 4 [ENG SUB]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Z62JTh0c4&fmt=18

081206 Becoming Good Daddies Pt. 5 [ENG SUB]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkRFr1xVMkU&fmt=18

081206 Becoming Good Daddies Pt. 6 [ENG SUB]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g4oEVobb5M&fmt=18

081206 Becoming Good Daddies Pt. 7 [ENG SUB]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkfEnJX73TA&fmt=18

credit: lvlistery; Video credits go to youku.com

Let's learn English with Mr. Joker :)) (Heechul cuts in their English class)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LdhB3UctdU&fmt=18

credit: sushimadness

this is my favorite part in the last episode..omg! this is so funny.. heechul is speaking english again! :D

i really dont like the new concept. of having guest stars. this week, they had TOO MANY guest stars.

& hongki and heechul didnt get much airtime, except their pretty girl dance & random shots of them laughing.

this time, they had a wrestling competition, the one that you wear this rope around your waist & legs, & tug your opponent's rope until one of you fall. HONGKI WON ! I WAS SUPER SHOCKED cos he is SO SKINNY & his skinny-ness was more EMPHASIZED with the red SKINNES he was wearing. he beat.. jang dongmin (gagman) & hyeongbum appa.

there wasnt any preview for next week. i got worried :x

I don't like that kind of concept also..i hope they will focus more on the 5 appas...especially hongki of course..

let's hope that just this episode...may be coz it's speacial episode due to new year...

Archived