[variety] Good Daddy (sbs)

Guest vietsoul

Guest mypopcorngurl

Episode 5 was so funny! Will definitely download the HQ version(even if it will take me 5 hours to finish)

OMG the best was they were playing hide and seek.

While others were constantly running and finding a place to hide, Hongki was just at the van, eating fruits.

Heechul pretending to be a cameraman was pure genius. He looked so happy knowing that he fooled all of them! If Hongki didn't saw him changing his clothes, he wouldn't get caught.. They will just give up just like what they did to Hatsan appa who was so hungry that he will eat anything edible. LOL..

I was pretty much smiling from start to finish except from the time were they were saying goodbye to Hyo Jung(i was tearing up when i saw how sad Hongki's eyes were)

The girl who replaced Hyo Jung looked like a good girl, I wonder what kind of problems will they get with her. Boy problems maybe?! Or is she too young to have those?! LOL

Pics from the official site

hongki.jpg

heec.jpg

gunmo.jpg

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest damifino

^ The funny thing was that Hongki saw Heechul changing his clothes AND Heechul was making gestures with his hand to Hongki as he was saying this to tell Hongki that it's him behind the camera, but Hongki still missed it and kept going on and on about how Heechul might be wearing different clothes :lol:

The new girl looked a little older than Hyo Jung, but still not old enough for boy problems though, although you never know nowadays.

New girl daughter. I wonder how she will be different than Hyojung?!?

The highlight for me of the previous episode is the 'hide-and-seek' part (of course!!). Heechul really has such an amazing thinking abilities, changing clothes and being a cameraman. And he's so bold to follow them behind their backs with his camera. Well, that made it both more obvious and more risky (to be caught). The hide-and-seek became a 'hidden camera' because of Heechul.

Oh, I also love the hoola hoop part. Heechul is so 'childish' that he wants to win against their daughter. He accepted the challenge and really wants to win. :)

Though I don't understand a word of Korean, I really find this show hilarious. The best so far was the latest episode due to their "hide and seek" game... That's why I'm really sad reading bibotatu's news that there won't be any english subbed videos for this anytime soon.

Please bibotatu, if you can read this, can you please try to convince your friend to change her/his mind and sub the other episodes as well. I know that this is kinda too much to ask coz the videos are really long and it's quite a tiresome task, but I'm really "desperate" to find some subs for this show. I'm sure lots of non-korean-speaking fans of this show have the sentiments as I do.

Guest XHeenimsXPrettyXBaby

Damifino, what did they say about England? Soz to bothr you with silly q's but it sounded like Yongguk *somethind something something* they talk so fast i cant keep up n its got me rly confused!! :blink:

Primadonna subs will make good daddy out first priority,,

but we need more volunteers on the staff ><

go here to apply~~

EDIT/: haha they went to the dentist today. the appas were more scared than the daughter!!

next week.. the daughter and her friends will dance to nobody..

and hongki and heenim will join in at sohee's part.. hahahaha. very very funny XDD

the new daughter's not bad.. very sweet but not the irritating kind of sweet.

innocent kind of sweet. hahaha. i like her!

hyojungie's birthday on the 22nd.. hope theyll like gather together again..

if they forget .. ><

Guest dcleo1515

I really like the new daughter. Although the first daughter will be missed I think this one is more comfortable with them. She seems a little more open with the dads. She seems really sweet and lovable. I loved how worried they all were about her when she went to get her teeth pulled. I liked this episode a lot. It was really funny even with my limited understanding of Korean, I still enjoyed it. The preview for the next episode looks really good. They are all having a good time and I think they will become really close to her.

Guest superfunky

I'll miss the old daughter, too.

Look at that, she did have a boyfriend (right? My Korean's limited to a few words). She's very giggly in the start (nerves?), and strikes me as a girly girl. Hongi was quite hilarious in his get-up when he met her, and their Mirotic dance was equally hilarious. Heechul's white sweater was unique (not that I'm sorry he wore it), but the whole hat thing was sort of very ridiculous. ^^

Thank you for uploading it, damifino. I've been watching every episode.

Guest bibotatu

[081213] Good Daddy 좋아서 Ep6

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpuAN2KoM-o

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ8b8znLLlE

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zPFP_eibRQ

Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn4Di4uTNUA

Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh271lW6zeo

Part 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5aljzD2030

Ok not to be mean or offense anyone but I'm not very fond of the new daughter. It's just the 1st episode with her so I don't want to judge anything yet but I feel like Hyojung more because she's more of a normal preteen kind of girl to me while this new 1 seems almost too perfect which makes me think it's kind of fake. Sorry my opinion, hopefully she's going to prove me wrong on the coming episodes

Between could someone give me the name of the new daughter? It's not very convinient when we keep calling her as the new daughter :)

Guest princesscinderella

@ bibotatu~ the name of their new daughter is Yoon Jung Eun

i think she's 10 years old..(correct me if i'm wrong)

i just finished watching the latest episode.. it's very funny...

i like the new girl.. she's so cute.. she's very sweet and i think she's polite..

i can only understand a little bit of korean but i definitely enjoyed watching the whole episode..

heenim's white shirt has a huge hole on the back... :sweatingbullets: did he wear it intentionally? it's kinda cute..

he's so unique.. ;)

i think he explained something about it... can anyone tell me the reason why he wore that shirt?

the 4 fathers also checked his cellphone while he was gone for the x-ray..

did they discovered anything hilarious?

i think they mentioned teukie and another artist (i don't know his name) ... why did they mention them?

it's really funny because teukie's name in heenim's phone is gaeteuk... :D it's really sweet... :blush:

there's a part there where the 5 fathers blew into a small equipment or apparatus or something like that..

heechul and hongki both got 1, se yun got 2 and hatsan and gunmo got 3... i can't understand the interpretation of their scores..what's the meaning of that?

i can't wait for the next episode.. jung eun and her friends will dance Nobody in front of the fathers.. they're really cute.. heenim and hongki will also dance in sohee's part.. they're really into wonder girls.. :)

heenim's pink turtle neck in the preview is so cute.. he's wearing pink again.. :lol: i noticed that his cellphone is pink too..

there's a part there where the 5 fathers blew into a small equipment or apparatus or something like that..

heechul and hongki both got 1, se yun got 2 and hatsan and gunmo got 3... i can't understand the interpretation of their scores..what's the meaning of that?

I think it the quality of their breath (teeth), 1 is being good and 5 is bad.......

so hongki and heechul are perfect!!

Guest damifino

I don't know, as much as I thought Hyo Jung sometimes didn't fit well with the mood of the show, I felt the fathers seemed too excited to have a new daughter, Jung Eun, as if they were glad to have Hyo Jung gone :unsure: But I must say, this was one of the most structured/focused and funny shows so far. Jung Eun just seems to fit better with the fathers' personalities.

The premise of this show in addition to the introduction of a new daughter was what to do when your child's tooth is loose. The fathers all said that when they were young, they just got their teeth pulled with a thread, but they weren't sure when a tooth was ready to be pulled so they went to the dentist to make sure.

Heechul said that he hates hospitals because you begin to feel sick when you are there even if you were perfectly fine before you went. He said that he hates shots so much so that he never got any vaccination as a child (not even the one that leaves a mark on your shoulder which most Korean folks have) which was why he was showing his shoulder, to prove that he has no marks. This was when Gunmo pulled the other side of Heechul's shirt and Heechul doing his Jun Do Yeon impersonation (she's known for her revealing clothing at award shows) :lol:

While Heechul was getting his X-ray, the dads tried to see what kind of pics Heechul had on his phone, but it was locked so they tried to guess what the password would be. They tried all the typical passwords such as "0000," "1111," "1234," etc., but none of them worked. But then Saeyoon discovered that Heechul's phonebook wasn't locked so began looking through Heechul's contact list... Kang Dong Won, Gaeteuk (that's the nickname Heechul calls Eeteuk), but before they could see more, Heechul returned. Gunmo asked Heechul what his password was and Heechul said "2222" :lol:

They were looking at everyone's X-rays. Heechul seems to have perfect teeth, so uniform. Hongki has braces behind his teeth so that it doesn't show and a cap which he says has been causing him problems. When they got to Gunmo's the dentist told him that he seems to have a bit of a gum problem to which he replied, "it's ok, I can just get false teeth" :lol:

After they brushed their teeth and were sitting on the couch, when Heechul accidentally sat on Hongki's knee, they wrote onscreen "Dumb and Dumber" :lol:

They asked Jung Eun what subject she was best at, she said math. Hongki asked her what 2x3x0 was to which she replied 6 O_O Then she realized her error and said 0, saying that she thought that he meant add, not multiply to which Heechul told her then the answer should have been 5 and that called her "liar liar pants on fire" and that if you make a mistake, you should just acknowledge it instead of trying to say you were right.

Then they were showing how they pulled teeth with thread, by telling the kid that they will count to 3, but then pulling it on 2. After Hongki got hit on the head twice by Heechul, he was like "That's it, I don't want to do it." Heechul made fun of the way Hongki said it all babyish and then said he sounded like Saeyoon and imitated Saeyoon saying the same thing doing Mirotic, which Jung Eun seemed to find hilarious.

After hearing what the fathers had to say about having your teeth pulled at home, Jung Eun opted to have her tooth pulled at the dentist :lol: At the dentist's office, Jung Eun was nervous about taking laughing gas to pull her teeth so Hongki demonstrated it so that she would feel more comfortable.

Jung Eun has a boyfriend whom she's had for 4 months. They will have a "meet the parents" thing with Jung Eun's boyfriend and her other friends in the next episode.

Guest greeent

hahaha. i understood some of what they were saying but thank you for writing up the summary! :]

i just cant wait to know what jung eun's bf said that made hongki to look so mad ._.'

Guest damifino

The thing I love about this show is the interaction between the fathers... they seem so comfortable and happy around each other, as if they would actually hang out together even if it weren't for the show. I'm really looking forward to this coming week's episode.

I adore the interactions of the 5 daddies so much. They're really naturally funny. After watching you can't help but feel good yourself.

Thanks for your summaries damifino. I really love this show and wish so much that this be subbed someday. It's a pity that gomdoriii didn't continue subbing them. That's why your summaries are godsend for non-Korean speaking fans like me. At least we can understand the gist of what happened in the episodes.

Guest yeo_shin

why is it so hard finding this show HQ and subbed. anyone knows where to find it????

dying to understand what they talking about... T.T

well so far no one are subbing the HQ files or giving soft sub.. only LQ in YT

for this moment just bear with LQ ^_^

for the new daughter, personally, I love the old one.. she was so smart when answering every question for the fathers.. but for the old one, I didn't know, I haven't watch it.. but whoever the daughter is, I can't help not to watch Heechul and Hongki.. they seems in a good relationship each other.. they seems like a real siblings ^_^

Guest damifino

Not only Heechul and Hongki, but all the other fathers as well... Heechul just mentioned Hassan on his minihompy, saying that Hassan is the "owner of a fawn-like soul" :)

Archived