Guest vietsoul

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest damifino

Kim Heechul "SuJu has a strict heirarchy so I've never even once made rice"

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200812051626111001

According to this article, on the episode of JoAhSeo (Good Daddy) which will air on the 6th, Heechul confesses to never having made rice before, even while living in the dorms with the boys. When they asked him how he could never have made rice before, he stated, "I'm the oldest hyung among the 13 boys (since he and Eeteuk are the same age) so there was no reason for me to make rice" and said that the "heirarchy in Super Junior is strict."

The 5 dads and their daughter Hyo Jung went on an economic camping trip to match with the times. In order to make dinner, Heechul and Hyo Jung went to wash the rice, but since Heechul had never made rice before, he had to learn how to wash rice from his 10 year old daughter to his own humiliation.

They also mention that this is the final filming with Hyo Jung so they wanted to give her a memorable trip and created a special event.

The show JoAhSeo (Good Daddy) airs on 12/6 at 5:15pm on SBS.

Guest damifino

^ I guess so. After all, you can't have a "learning to be a good father" show with 5 dads and no child :lol:... unless they are changing the concept a little.

ETA

Upon a closer look at the description of the upcoming episode of "JoAhSeo (Good Daddy)" on their website, it seems the camping trip is going to be economical one to show families a cheap and fun way to go camping. They said that an average family of 3 spends 150,000 won ($101.49) for a 1 night 2 day camping trip so they are going to have the 5 dads and 1 child spend half of that on their camping trip and only spend 50,000 won ($33.83) for food for 6 people. They divided them into 2 teams, one to shop for meals and the other to shop for snacks at the grocery store to see if they can buy all of their food for the amount allotted. They then state that it's the final trip for Hyo Jung and the 5 fathers since it's time for Hyo Jung to say goodbye to the 5 dads and return to her real parents.

BTW

Here's an article about a pic of Mason and his real family, father and mother, that was posted on his minihompy :)

http://www.dcnews.in/etc_list.php?code=dol...que=&page=1

haha damifino LOL, imagine the show without a kid XD I hope it's a girl :)

btw, I love you for sharing all those goodies/translations with us. The dad isn't Korean right? So that's why baby Mason is so gorgeous looking haha.

Guest damifino

^ The dad is Canadian, the mom is Korean. Mixed kids are cute because they have that exotic look about them and they have the best features of both races :)

I wonder who the next kid will be. Will be a boy or another girl?? I kind of want a boy, I want to see the 5 appas deal with a boy, who's naughty and all... :)

Guest damifino

They just ended the show... and they did a preview of the new kid, it's a girl. She looks about the same age, maybe a slightly older? But she seems to be full of smiles and aegyo. I don't know. I guess we'll have to see how she interacts with the fathers.

The today was quite fun. They went camping and played hide and seek.

It's my first time finishing an episode of this show. The episode today is really funny (at the start and the middle). I was laughing really hard when Heechul started to be a cameraman and nobody knows it. He just follow Gunmo around and never noticed it.

I didn't know Honki is really hott until I watch him. Though I always remember Kangin whenever I see him. And he laughs sexily, really. ^__^

Heechul and the girl loves to argue. It's funny. He's just like an older brother to him (or just in this episode?). The last episode for the girl (sorry I dont know her name) is really good.

So..our questions have been answered. There will be a new girl next week. She looks so classy and they all wear formal suits for her arrival. I wonder what will she be like.

Hyojungie's not gonna be there anymore ?!

Oh shucks this is SAD.

i LOVED her in good daddy, she's so pretty and smart~

someone upload the latest episode fast~

i wanted the new child to be a boy ><

see how hard it is to take care of him, i swear, theyll go mad .

i have 2 little brothers, theyre like MURDER T^T.

Hyo Jung has left? To be honest, when they announced they were making this into an official show, I was rooting for a new kid but now I've gotten used to the first girl they take her away. :lol: Well I'm really looking forward to next weeks if they've dumped them with a new kid.

And this weeks sounds a lot of fun! Stalking youtube; waiting for it to get uploaded, though I kinda don't expect it to be uploaded this quickly.

Guest bibotatu
Guest kaede_017

i haven't really seen

any episodes of this show..

well except for the pilot episode..

'coz that's the only subbed one..

so i don't know what's happening..

so.....

HyoJung is leaving right..

so there's a new kid of course..

are the 5 daddies still the

daddies for the next kid?? :sweatingbullets:

i'm still waiting for subs..

Guest bibotatu

As someone mentioned about English sub, I got kind of a bad new for every1. A friend of mine, who did think about subbing Joahseo, sent a PM to gomdori asking her if it was ok for my friend to continue subbing the show because gomdori isn't in very good health. And gomdori said that she isn't going to continue subbing the show but didn't said whether she has finished up the 1st epi or not. As for my friend, she also decided not to sub the show because it's just too long. Gom hasn't release any official statement yet so I don't know if this is true. Who knows she might change her mind after recovering or my friend or any other kind souls out there want to pick up the project. However I don't think English sub will be release anytime soon :(

Guest damifino

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...link=2&SVEC

According to this article, a rep from SBS Entertaintainment division met with reporters and said that starting the broadcast on December 13, a grade school girl named Yoon Jung Eun will be on the show. They said that they plan to have not one or two, but many children for the dads to interact with during the course of the show and they are continually interviewing various children to be on the show.

I guess the purpose of this is for the dads to have experience with all types of children, not just one, which I guess makes sense since they have the children deal with 5 different types of dads also.

Archived