Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

On 2/10/2022 at 12:22 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

New Drama news for him :).

NETFLIX announced #SongSeungHeon confirmed as the villain for the new series BlackKnight, based on webtoon with same title '택배기사' Will be joining KimWooBin and Esom

@backstreetboysfan thanks for sharing this here. His agency King Kong by Starship announced on February 10th that  Song Seung-heon has confirmed his appearance in the Netflix series drama "Black Knight - 2022".  He will play the role of Ryoo-seok, the only successor of the Korea's influential Chunmyung group". I'm happy to hear this since he will lead the tension of the drama as a villain.  Good to see KWB & SSH together. The drama is scheduled to be released next year.  Sigh..........too long to wait.  :weary:

*** I'm happy that SSH is returning to the small screen, joining Kim Woo Bin for the new Netflix Kdrama. I'm glad that he takes the offer to do a villain character. From his protagonist role on his latest drama "Voice 4," he will prove his diversity as an actor as he plays villain in "Black Knight."  :7555_attack:

song-seung-heon.jpg?w=600?w=650

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** Aside from the upcoming drama, we will also get to see SSH on the big screen with a new film. He is in talks to headline the mystery thriller movie "The Hidden Face." I hope we could get some updates of his decision soon. Jo Bo

Ah is also courted to play the female lead.       :popcornjackson:   Wait & see..................   :blush:

Song Seung Heon joins Kim Woo Bin and Esom in the upcoming futuristic drama ‘Delivery Knight’

dk_main_0.png?width=752&format=webp&t=pv

Song Seung Heon reunites with Jo Eui Seok, the director of ‘Delivery Knight’, he transforms into Ryu Seok, the villain responsible for the tension in the drama. Ryu Seok is the only heir to the Cheon Myung Group, which rules the world with oxygen as a weapon in a chaotic world where it is impossible to live without an oxygen ventilator.

'Delivery Knight', based on the original webtoon of the same name, gained great popularity at the time of its serialization due to its unique material and direction, and was selected as the winner of the 2018 Asian Film Market 'E-IP Pitching Award' and drew attention. 

‘Delivery Knight’ is set in the year 2071, where the world has been decimated by toxic air pollution. Only about 1 percent of the population has survived and a strict social class now exists. People rarely leave their homes and, when they do, they wear gas masks due to the air pollution. Citizens rely heavily on parcel delivery service for their needs.

Delivery drivers, known as knights, deliver the packages and also protect them from thieves.

Knight 5-8 (Kim Woo Bin) is a legendary knight. He is also highly skilled in physical combat. He happens to meet boy Sa Wol (Kang Yoo Seok), who is a refugee. Sa Wol dreams of becoming a knight and he admires Knight 5-8. Seol A (Esom) is an officer in the Defense Intelligence Command. She saved Sa Wol’s life and takes care of Sa Wol like he is part of her family. Knight 5-8 helps Sa Wol become a knight.

Song Seung Heon is a South Korean model and actor. He has acted in various television dramas, notably ‘Autumn in My Heart’ (2000), ‘East of Eden’ (2008), ‘My Princess’ (2011), ‘Black’ (2017), ‘Player’ (2018), ‘The Great Show’ (2019), and ‘Dinner Mate’ (2020). His latest on-screen appearance was in the fourth season of ‘Voice’ (2021).

source : Pinkvilla

• Like 1

18 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan thanks for sharing this here. His agency King Kong by Starship announced on February 10th that  Song Seung-heon has confirmed his appearance in the Netflix series drama "Black Knight - 2022".  He will play the role of Ryoo-seok, the only successor of the Korea's influential Chunmyung group". I'm happy to hear this since he will lead the tension of the drama as a villain.  Good to see KWB & SSH together. The drama is scheduled to be released next year.  Sigh..........too long to wait.  

Your welcome @willenette! :). Oh awesome thanks for the extra news!  :).

• 3 weeks later...

*** Following Russia's invasion of Ukraine, a number of Korean celebrities have come forward to voice their support for Ukraine. One of them is SSH. He condemns Russia's attack on Ukraine. He took to Instagram to write, "No one can take away the happiness of these children."  He shared photos of doctors and nurses trying to save a six-year-old girl who was mortally wounded in Russia's shelling of a residential area ― He highlights how children are often times the biggest

victims of war.   :Woah:

a8a8962ac08a453f93a39ea34f8fbcee.jpg

credit : Korea Times

*** Unfortunately, I couldn't find any streaming offers for this drama.  :kisslevel:

****************************************************************************************************

Korean Drama of the Week "The Great Show"

photo1438675.jpg

Korean drama of the week "The Great Show" (2019)

Directed by Kim Jung-wook-II, Sin Yong-hwi

Written by Seol Joon-seok

Network: tvN

With Song Seung-heon, Lee Sun-bin, Lim Ju-hwan, Roh Jeong-eui, Jung Joon-won, Kim Jun-I,...

16 episodes - Mon, Tue 21:30

Synopsis
A political drama named after the concept that politics is stage managed for deliberate cynical effect on the opinions of normal citizens.

Broadcasting dates in Korea : 2019/08/26~2019/10/15

source : Hancinema

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

*** Song Seung Heon has joined the cast of the new Korean drama "Delivery Knight" with Kim Woo Bin. He will play the villainous son of the chairman of a powerful group. "Delivery Knight" has plans to air on Netflix.   :winkx:

player-song-seung-heon-2-e1644540346725.

photo source : Kdramakisses

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

7 Luckiest Korean actors who co-starred with the 5 legendary beauties of Korea

Song Hye Kyo, Son Ye Jin, Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Tae Hee, and Han Ga In are considered the most gorgeous actresses in Korea, and some Korean actors are lucky enough to star with more than one of them.

In Korea during the 2000s, Song Hye Kyo, Son Ye Jin, Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Tae Hee, and Han Ga In were household names with their outstanding visuals and madly popular works. As a result, they were dubbed as the 5 legendary beauties of Korea. It has been a while since then, but all of the 5 still look as spectacular as before, and always star alongside the most handsome actors. Below are some Korean actors who are lucky enough to have worked with these beauties.

Song Seung Hun

Song Seung Hun Song Seung Hun

Song Seung Hun can be said to be the luckiest of all actors, for his co-stars include 3 of the Top 5 beauties, with varying levels of successes: Song Hye Kyo in “Autumn in My Heart”, Son Ye Jin in “Summer Scent”, and Kim Tae Hee in “My Princess”.

Song Seung Hun - song Hye Kyo

Out of the three, while “Autumn in My Heart” was a big hit with popularity extending all over Asia, “Summer Scent” did rather badly with a bland storyline. In addition, “My Princess” was a commercial film with a rather simple plot, so its achievements were quite unremarkable.

sources : https://lovekpop95.com/2022/05/21/luckiest-korean-actors-who-co-starred-with-the-5-legendary-beauties-of-korea/

https://kbizoom.com/luckiest-korean-actors-who-co-starred-with-the-5-legendary-beauties-of-korea/

These 6 top Korean actors over 40 are still single in 2022

From Gong Yoo, Jo In Sung, to Lee Dong Wook, what do they have in common? They are in their 40s, famous, handsome, and single!

Since the beginning of 2022, many Korean celebrities have announced their engagement and marriage. In particular, the celebrity wedding that took the most spotlight this year belongs to A-list star couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. Now that Hyun Bin has become a married man, which top actors still remain in the over 40 bachelor club of Korea’s entertainment industry?

Song Seung Hun

At the age of 50, possessing a beautiful appearance and a huge fortune, Song Seung Hun has not shown any signs of wanting to get married so far.

Song Seung Hun Song Seung Hun

Song Seung Hun has dated many beauties such as Sung Yuri, Choi Ji Woo, Liu Yifei. However, all these relationships quickly ended. Song Seung Hun’s most mentioned lover is Liu Yifei.

Liu Yifei song seung hun

Song Seung Hun and Liu Yifei started dating after the joint work “The Third Way of Love”. In 2015, the couple confirmed that they were dating. But this beautiful love story lasted only 2 years and then ended, making the public regret. Since then, Song Seung Hun has not publicly dated anyone.

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2022/05/21/these-6-top-korean-actors-over-40-are-still-single-in-2022/

Fans Voted For The Top 20 Most Handsome Korean Actors Of All Time

Chiseled jawlines and cheekbones galore

Popular Korean entertainment voting website KingChoice asked fans to vote for who they think the most handsome Korean actors of all time are. After several weeks of voting, the results are in! Here are who fans voted as the top 20 most handsome Korean actors in the industry.

17. Song Seung Heon

wPermPlQdT2_mOihp2BFONBGghevJAxoaNEYmEqGyHhKMqCgFsUfCO-8YKEdetQQ4Dbw8winpHkNFvu2VxUvDK-dJQoI8f6V=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/top-20-handsome-korean-actors-time-voted/

• 2 weeks later...
Song Seung-hun Reunites with Jo Yeo-jeong in Upcoming Mystery Thriller

2022052800445_0.jpg Song Seung-hun (left) and Jo Yeo-jeong

Actor Song Seung-hun reunites with actress Jo Yeo-jeong in director Kim Dae-woo's new film "Hidden Face." Song and Jo co-starred in Kim's 2014 film "Obsessed."

Kim has captivated viewers with his unique aesthetic style and unconventional stories in films like "Untold Scandal" (2003), "Forbidden Quest" (2006) and "The Servant" (2010).

The mystery thriller revolves around a man's search for his fiancée after she suddenly disappears.

"It's been a while so I'm a bit anxious about starting a new film project. But I feel excited as I work with great actors on this very interesting story," Song said.

Shooting of the film began last week. Its release date has not been decided yet.

credit : Chosun Ilbo

• 4 weeks later...

*** Lee Si Eon was thrilled to receive a coffee truck from Song Seung Heon! Yesterday, June 26 he took to Instagram to reveal that Song Seung Heon had sent a coffee truck to the set of his new drama “Prosecutor Jin’s Victory” with a caption - “Thank you! Song Seung Heon hyungnim!! I’ll cheer up and do my best, haha.” The banner on the coffee truck reads, “Actor Lee Si Eon and the cast and crew of ‘Prosecutor Jin’s Victory,’ I hope you finish the shoot safely. Good luck!” The banner next to the coffee truck reads, “I hope everyone [working on] Prosecutor Jin’s Victory will safely and healthily finish filming.”  They previously worked together in the drama “The Player.”   :blush:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfQOs_3ptZK/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=47899148-3813-4cc2-9f85-b923348a3861

source : http://www.heraldpop.com/view.php?ud=202206261804079383335_1

• 4 weeks later...

*** Song Seung Hun has not been to any event for a long time. His body looks so sexy & HOT! At the age of 45, Song Seung Hun still deserves the title of one of the most sexy & HOT on the Korean screen.   :twerk2:

Song-Seung-Hun.jpg

photo source : lovekpop95