Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

Song Seung Heon And Seo Ji Hye Comfort Each Other Through A Warm Embrace In “Dinner Mate”

09139b753a3a429eb2524913b16817f1.jpeg?s=

MBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Dinner Mate” released new romantic stills of Song Seung Heon and Seo Ji Hye!

Spoiler

Spoiler

In the previous broadcast, Woo Do Hee (Seo Ji Hye) wanted to break up with Kim Hae Kyung (Song Seung Heon) because she was tired of Jung Jae Hyuk’s (Lee Ji Hoon‘s) excessive interference.

However, Kim Hae Kyung didn’t give up and sweetly comforted her with the words, “Please wait.

Don’t worry about anything.”

The newly released stills reveal Woo Do Hee personally preparing a meal for Kim Hae Kyung. The two hug ardently, creating a romantic atmosphere and drawing curiosity as to whether the two will be able to overcome the pain of their first loves and carry out a beautiful romance in the future.

Song-Seung-Heon-Seo-Ji-Hye-2.jpg

The new episode of “Dinner Mate” airs July 7 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

In the meantime, watch Song Seung Heon in his recent drama “The Great Show” below:

Watch Now

Source (1) / sompi news

Drama viewership ratings for the week of July 6-12, 2020

LINK : https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/07/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-july-6-12-2020/

(skipped unrelated.....)

dramaratings_3.jpg

Monday, July 6      
Men Are Men 1 KBS 3.9%
Will You Have Dinner With Me 25 MBC 2.3%
Will You Have Dinner With Me 26 MBC 3.1%
The Good Detective 1 JTBC 3.9%
My Unfamiliar Family 11 tvN 4.4%
Tuesday, July 7      
Men Are Men 2 KBS 4.4%
Will You Have Dinner With Me 27 MBC 2.8%
Will You Have Dinner With Me 28 MBC 4.0%
The Good Detective 2 JTBC 3.8%
My Unfamiliar Family 12 tvN 4.3%

*** I'm glad that MBC’s “Dinner Mate” came to an end with a boost in ratings. According to Nielsen Korea, the July 14 broadcast of the drama recorded nationwide averages of 2.9 and 4.3 percent viewership, for a 0.6 point increase from the previous episode. :worried:

Song Seung Heon Talks About Working With Seo Ji Hye, Names His Most Memorable Dramas, And More

e4750c39c6fa47029cc8c84339c019df.jpeg?s=

On July 14, Song Seung Heon appeared as a guest on the SBS Power FM radio show “Kim Young Chul’s Power FM” to talk about the MBC Monday-Tuesday drama “Dinner Mate,” his true self off set, and more.

The actor shared, “It feels like it started only a couple days ago, but ‘Dinner Mate’ is ending today. We finished filming two weeks ago because of an overseas broadcasting situation.”

Song Seung Heon then mentioned his co-star Seo Ji Hye. “She’s pretty and a good actor,” he said. “She has the biggest and prettiest eyes out of all the actors I’ve worked with. Her eyes are so big that I told her so while we were acting.” He added, “Kim Tae Hee‘s eyes are big too, but Seo Ji Hye’s are bigger.”

Song Seung Heon also talked about his popular 2000 drama “Autumn in My Heart.” He said, “‘Autumn in My Heart’ really feels like it was just yesterday. Not long ago, someone was talking about it, so I looked it up on the internet, and the drama was from September 2000.”

He continued, “That was already 20 years ago. Time really goes by fast. It wasn’t just 10 years ago [but 20]. I was so surprised.”

Song Seung Heon credited “Autumn in My Heart,” which once reached an impressive 42 percent viewership, for his success as an actor today. “It’s a drama that’s become a source of motivation for me so that I could be on this radio show right now,” he said.

song-seung-heon-4.jpg

He continued, “The interesting thing was that even then, it wasn’t a time when people overseas knew much about Korean actors. After the drama aired, foreigners came up to my house and my office. That was so fascinating. Before then, I couldn’t even imagine that people would recognize me overseas.” He then chose the scene at the end of the drama where he carried a hurt Song Hye Kyo on his back across the beach as the most memorable.

Song Seung Heon also mentioned his drama “East of Eden,” recalling how he had filmed the drama in Hong Kong. “I didn’t know the weather in Hong Kong was that hot,” he commented.

As for the drama he remembers the most, he named MBC’s “Three Guys and Three Girls,” in which he made his debut. He said, “I had a difficult time, and I was lacking at some points while working on this drama, but I always choose this drama because it is what made me into today’s Song Seung Heon. It’s a drama I worked on for about two to three years.”

Song Seung Heon then talked about how he’s showed off sillier sides to him on MBC’s “Home Alone” (“I Live Alone”). He elaborated on his true self, saying, “Whenever I’m acting out a serious scene during filming, I always have an instinct to mess around.” He added that he tends to be clumsy too, especially with machinery.

Song Seung Heon finally shared that although he is the youngest of three, many people say that he seems like the eldest. He said, “If you get to know me, you’ll think that I do seem like the youngest.”

Watch Song Seung Heon in the recent drama “The Great Show” here!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

What Does Song Seung Heun Think About Seo Ji Hye?

0004752676_001_20200714084619289.jpg

Song Seung Heon praised his co-star Seo Ji Hye.

In the latest episode of SBS Power FM’s Kim Young Chul’s Power FM, which aired on July 14, Song Seong Heon appeared as a guest. During his talks, he mentioned his co-star Seo Ji Hye from MBC drama Dinner Mate.

When asked to express Seo Ji Hye in 10 words, Song Seung Heun replied, “Pretty and good at acting.”

Kim Young Chul, who appeared as a cameo in the drama, said, “Upon our first meeting, I was paused 4 seconds before I could say hello to her. She was so pretty that there was a silence. On top of that, she is an excellent actor.”

Song Seung Heon added, “I think among all the co-stars I ever worked with, she has the prettiest and biggest eyes. I always told her, ‘Your eyes are really big,’ when we acted together.”

After hearing this, fans started to show their disappointment that there’s only one

episode left for Dinner Mate.

“You guys should really date.”

“You two date and I keep pretending the drama is ongoing.”

“They honestly look perfect with each other.”

Source (1)

“Dinner Mate” Cast Bids Farewell To Drama With Closing Remarks

07e2ec116ecf46bca7dd9cdc07c70c26.jpeg?s=

The cast of MBC’s “Dinner Mate” has shared parting words with the drama as it recently came to an end on July 14.

Song Seung Heon took on the role of psychiatrist and food psychologist Kim Hae Kyung, who could be rough around the edges but cared for those around him. He stated, “I’ve been happy playing the role of Kim Hae Kyung. I was able to learn and heal a lot from playing Kim Hae Kyung as he healed his wounds. I want to thank our director, screenwriter, the staff on set, and my fellow cast members who created a fun production. Lastly, I want to thank the viewers who loved our drama till the end.”

Seo Ji Hye delighted viewers as the energetic and cool producing director (PD) Woo Do Hee, and she said,

“We’ve been running nonstop for four months, and it’s been such a fun time. I tried to show a new side of myself through this drama, and I want to sincerely thank viewers for appreciating my efforts.”

Playing the role of Jung Jae Hyuk, Woo Do Hee’s ex-boyfriend who left a lasting impression on viewers as he faced his own trauma, was Lee Ji Hoon, and he said, “I want to thank our director, staff, and cast members for working hard. Immersing myself into the role of Jung Jae Hyuk was mentally and physically challenging, and the process went well because of the consideration I was shown by those on set.”

Apink’s Son Naeun took on the role of Jin No Eul, who was formerly in a relationship with Kim Hae Kyung, and she said, “I was happy to be with such great people, and it was a precious experience that I personally had so much to learn from. As much as I enjoyed the filming process, I feel like it will be a project that will stay with me for a long time.”

Lee Hyun Jin played Kang Gun Woo, a stylist who was dependable and worried over everyone. He stated, “I’m so sad that ‘Dinner Mate’ is ending. I had so much fun with such a great cast and crew, and though I’m sad that it’s over, I know that every beginning is meant to have an end, and I worked hard till the end. Please continue to watch over me with love, as well as all those I worked with in ‘Dinner Mate.’ Thank you.”

“Dinner Mate” will be followed up by new Monday-Tuesday drama “CHIP-IN.” Check out a teaser for the drama below:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source (1) (2) (3) / soompi news

[HanCinema's News] Closing Remarks for "Dinner Mate"

photo1210000.jpg

The SBS drama "Dinner Mate" ended on July 14th with ratings of 4.3%. Though only a modest success, and a decrease from the drama's opening week which featured ratings as high as 6.1%, the main cast members were appreciative of their viewers' support. They expressed gratitude throughout the week for their fans.

Lead actor Song Seung-heon described the time spent inhabiting his character as being like a happy one. He described "Dinner Mate" as being conducive to an understanding healing mindset through the recovery of his pained character. Song Seung-heon expressed a desire to thank director Ko Jae-hyeon, screenwriter Kim Joo, as well as the rest of the cast and crew for their hard work. Lastly, he thanked the viewers.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Written by William Schwartz

Drama viewership ratings for the week of July 13-19, 2020

source : https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/07/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-july-13-19-2020/

dramaratings_3.jpg

Will You Have Dinner With Me finished its run, starting out strong and falling between 2 to 4 percent. Though its final 4.3 percent isn’t its best rating, it is the best it’s done in a while.

Monday, July 13      
Men Are Men 3 KBS 3.8%
Will You Have Dinner With Me 29 MBC 2.9%
Will You Have Dinner With Me 30 MBC 3.7%
The Good Detective 3 JTBC 4.2%
My Unfamiliar Family 13 tvN 4.8%
Tuesday, July 14      
Men Are Men 4 KBS 3.3%
Will You Have Dinner With Me 31 MBC 2.9%
Will You Have Dinner With Me 32 MBC 4.3%
The Good Detective 4 JTBC 4.8%
My Unfamiliar Family 14 tvN 4.5%

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Dong Wook, Kim Bum, Song Seung Heon, Yoo Yeon Seok, And Lee Kwang Soo To Hold Virtual Fan Meeting

366e1b8203d74367bd9f86c1666b7a8e.jpeg?s=

Actors Lee Dong Wook, Kim Bum, Song Seung Heon, Yoo Yeon Seok, and Lee Kwang Soo are set to greet fans this month with a special fan meeting!

King Kong by Starship, the home of all five actors, will join hands with social media platform TikTok to hold an online fan meeting.

On August 3, the agency shared, “On August 14 (Friday) at 8 p.m. KST, actors Song Seung Heon, Lee Dong Wook, Yoo Yeon Seok, Lee Kwang Soo, and Kim Bum will hold a global fan meeting on TikTok. This fan meeting is for both domestic and overseas fans. It is a difficult time to communicate with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, but we hope this opportunity will be a little more encouraging and enjoyable for the fans.”

Titled “TikTok Stage with Men and Mission,” the fan meeting consists of two-way communication segments where the actors try to fulfill specific missions and make fans’ wishes come true upon success. It will be a time of special chemistry and surprise performances.

In the official poster, the five actors pose in impeccable black-and-white suits. Song Seung Heon, Kim Bum, and Yoo Yeon Seok show off their charismatic gazes, while Lee Dong Wook and Lee Kwang Soo look gently at the camera with subtle smiles.

“TikTok Stage with Men and Mission” will air on August 14 at 8 p.m. KST via TikTok.

Source (1) / soompi news

*** Not one, not 2 - but, (5) K-actors are prepping up to meet their adoring fans this month, August! This is a good & NICE fan service for both local and overseas fans who send a lot of love and attention to their favorite actors. This global fan meeting can be watched via @TikTok_KR account via TikTok app. Meanwhile, overseas audience can watch through @TikTok_Stage account. :blush:

starship-actors-tiktok-stage.jpg

credit picture : iMBC

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/289366

Free: How you can meet Lee Dong-wook, Song Seung-heon, Yoo Yeon-seok and other Korean celebs in live fan meet

20200807_men.jpg?itok=67hVSzO9

Fan meets have been mostly ground to a halt due to the Covid-19 pandemic. But here's how you can attend one featuring some of K-drama's top male actors for free.

Lee Dong-wook (Goblin), Song Seung-heon (Black), Lee Kwang-soo (Running Man), Kim Beom (Boys Over Flowers), and Yoo Yeon-seok (Hospital Playlist) will appear in an online livestream fan meet together next Friday (Aug 14).

TikTok Stage with Men and Mission is open to fans around the world and will be held at 7pm (Singapore time), with the live Korean version on @TikTok_Kr and the live English version on @TikTok_Stage.

The programme will include interactive sections between the actors and fans, where the stars will complete missions to fulfil fans' wishes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDdS-1-A0RA/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

source : https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/meet-lee-dong-wook-song-seung-heon-yoo-yeon-seok-lee-kwang-soo-kim-beom

2 hours ago, sur yani said:

Hello, I would like to ask about Song Seung Heon interview at KBS Guerilla Date ,, someone can help me , where can watched? Thanks A Lot before

@sur yani, are you referring to this?

On 8/1/2020 at 8:16 PM, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Is Song Seung Heon dating Seo Ji Hye?

We certainly hope so. However it seems like they are quite busy with their own schedules.

Sjh just clinched a muse endorsement deal with Paul and Joe.

What kind of women does ssh like?

I did read the news of him breaking up with Liu yi fei years ago.

He is very charming in dinner mate.

Newfound fan here.

• Like 1

7 Bad Boys From Korean Dramas Who We Fell in Love With

Why do nice girls fall for bad boys? Have you counted how many K-dramas you have watched that made you suffer from that bad boy syndrome?

With their good looks and irresistible charms, bad boys in K-dramas will make you think twice for their anti-hero vibes. They are the tough guys, misunderstood loners, and they have the most irresistible charms when they move around you.

Here are the Korean actors with bad boy roles that we can't get enough of.

"When A Man Falls In Love"

Song Seung Heon as Han Tae Sang

These Are K-Drama Bad Boys Who Melts Your Heart

He is merciless when it comes to people who mess up with his syndicate. He wants respect as the leader of the gang. But love always makes a cold-hearted person like Han Tae Sang soften. He meets Seo Mi Do (Shin Se Kyung), and he does everything to make sure she is in his world. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118672/20200814/7-bad-boys-from-korean-dramas-who-we-fell-in-love-with.htm

• 2 weeks later...

K-Pop Celebrities Who Are Or Have Been In A Relationship With Foreigners

Dating has become more of an open and accepted thing in K-Pop.

Before in the past, it was impossible for idols to still have their careers intact when they were, for a lack of a better word, caught dating.

Even just a rumor would somehow cause domestic fans to go into an uprising mode in protest.

Fortunately, with K-Pop being no longer exclusive to the domestic audience, and with international fans making up a huge part of the fandom, dating culture has slowly been becoming more accepted in the industry.

It's still getting there, but better than nothing right?

Some idols are currently or have dated foreigners. You can check them out below.

Song SeungHeon & Liu YiFei

These two seemed perfect for each other, but their busy schedule eventually caused them to go separate ways back in 2018.