Bring On The Edwards! ♥

Guest nicolexr

omg i soo agree! kristen's voice just kills it for me. and yes, i also agree that they should've chosen a more "fragile" looking girl (with a better voice too :vicx: )

Ever hear of the lesbian drama "The Letter L"?

In it, there is an actress by the name of Katherine Moennig who plays a lesbian (obviously) and is actually one in real life. Anyhoo, my point is that Kristen Steward and Kat Moennig look eerily similar (they even sound alike!). Whenever I look at Kristen I keep getting reminded of Kat.. which is not a good thing since Kat is far from a Bella Swan. Kristen and Kat - they could be sisters! :wacko:

Oh, and call me cynical but I also am not too fond of the Rosalie casting. Rosalie in the book is suppose to epitomize beauty, no if's/and's/but's about it. For me, Katheryn Winnick = Rose. Just google her and you'll see what I mean.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roentgen

i saw pics of the official cast before i actually read the books (that's what got me started, seeing the pictures).

hence, once i started reading, i imagined rob as edward already. i think the casting is spot on regardless.

he is the right kind of smouldering, masculine, brooding, intelligent edward.

i think other people's choices for edward are not "intense" or intelligent-looking enough, and look too "pretty".

as for bella, i actually like that kristen projects a kind of pretty tomboy with a backbone, it's awesome.

it would have made me want to strangle her if she were too fragile and annoyingly whiny-voiced.

rob and kristen together... i can see why rob was cast, while reading opposite her.

in every scene and movie still i've seen, he seems so into her. and how awesome was the kiss in the official trailer? can't wait.

why did i kept on thinking like the whole story had asian people in it LMAO

i am weird, but the first guy the model dayum he's hot, and usually I am only

interested in Asian guys X_X

Anyways I think the actor for Edward is perfect since they make what you think in your mind come true.

Guest swt_aznxxbabe

Stephanie Meyer originally wanted HENRY CAVILL from the Tudors to be Edward but he was too old, 26, so they wanted him as Emmett but he was committed to Tudors by that time. He is uuubberr HOT.

henry%20cavill%20low%20res.jpg

henry-cavill-ok-mag-pic.jpg

Guest eneri04

matt dallas from kyle xy.

http://www.generiques-mag.com/documents/Im...las_kyle_xy.jpg

http://www.topnews.in/files/images/Matt-Dallas2.jpg

but robert pattinson is gorgeous & i'm sure he'll play the part well.

finally! someone that agrees with me!

though i already said this on my previous post on page 1.

i envisioned Matt Dallas and Chace Crawford as Edward.

damn. i really wish they Chace played Edward. -.-

well, i like Rob when he's on "edward mode"

you know, when his hair and make-up looks like edward.

but when he's on "rob mode" i say he's so-so.

no offense to those who love rob.

i'll learn to love him too, eventually.

as for kristen, she suits the part, but her voice, not so much.

and it would be cool if alexis bledel played bella. :D

^ i totally agree with the 'rob mode' thing! lol. matt dallas is gorgeous either way and i could definitely see him as a vampire. :wub:

alexis bledel is too pretty for the part imo. i pictured bella to have a sort of plain face.

you know who i thought would have made a perfect Edward Cullen?

ROBERT PATTINSON

33xz8.jpg2n0okd4fr5.jpg

I really couldn't think of anyone else who could ever play Edward until the cast was released and they said it was Robert Pattinson.

I was actually happy when they first casted him.

at first I didn't get why Henry and Gaspard were the fan favorites.

Gaspard had the creepy look and had a HEAVY French accent.

Henry was just to old for the part and he, HIMSELF rejected the role.

Guest deeLOVELY

omg i soo agree! kristen's voice just kills it for me. and yes, i also agree that they should've chosen a more "fragile" looking girl (with a better voice too vicx.gif )

yea, especially the one part in the trailer when she says "I'm only afraid of losing you."

sounded really weird and awkward

she looks like more of a girl who would be a really sarcastic person/rebel

Guest babigurl

i actually like alll the cast besides rosalie...

i think rosalie could be prettier.. lol

anyways!

i love robert as edward.. AHHHHH fits sooo well!!!

and bella too! kristen suits bella pretty well too~~~

i'm sooooo excited!!!

in my mind, Edward's appearance is very vague. i just imagined someone whose super tall and have dark hair. So I have to say, Robert Pattinson is very close to what I've imagined. But according to Meyer, she originally wanted Henry Cavilli. But it's fine, Pattinson has done a great job (from seeing the trailers and numerous number of pics). So he have become Edward to me.

Guest ling_ling

the cast of twilight is really good

ive never read it so i guess id ont have a absolute say

but they are a very good looking bunch of people

they all look like they should be models or something...

Guest dori dori

yea, especially the one part in the trailer when she says "I'm only afraid of losing you."

sounded really weird and awkward

she looks like more of a girl who would be a really sarcastic person/rebel

omgg i KNOW. om that part part bothered me SO much

are u afraid?

"im only afraid of losing you'

i was like EW WTF!!!

Ive been more than satisfied with having Robert Patterson as the role of Edward, but its fun to see who Stephanie Myer had in mind for the original Edward...

The original wanted for the role: Henry Cavill - When he was younger ;)

henry_cavill.jpg

for the models already shown - they're attractive, but can they ACT?

and I thought Kristen was more than well casted. Bella's supposed to look pretty with

a heart shaped face and brown hair and eyes. besides that, nothing else was really

described about her.

but I don't see her as being a girly girl. She's into cars and fixing them for pete's sakes -_-;

her wearing skirts and being so completely and utterly weak just doesn't fit her.

Archived