Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest nicolexr

Bring On The Edwards! ♥

Guest xtweeek

i really think robert pattinson is perfect looking for edward <3

thats how i imagined him from the beginning <3!

A lot of people mentioned Alexis Bledel for Bella.

I actually thought that too! She's so gorgeous! When I mentioned that to my cousin though.. she was like noooo way. She's way too pretty to play as Bella cause Bella is aposed to be plain. The "plain pretty". Not stunning features like Alexis so I was like. hmm yeah you're right. Hahaha.

Guest nicolexr

I'm very happy that Robert is Edward because he definately suits the role in a very dashing manner.

I have a very funny mind before Robert was THE Edward like Gaspard (of course :P), Henry Cavill, Tom Sturridge and I envisioned Kevin for a time as well. The one that leaves an impression on me as the more Edward like is Ryan Taylor, another male model (I don't know if he still is) who's unbelievably beautiful I mean those lips, eyes and features that are so boyish (He's EIGHTEEN years old), he has that lanky yet muscular built and sure I can say these things but really, for me he's just Edward (exept in movies haha :lol:)

%7Boption%7DRT105.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5499/00080mrx5.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3881/ryan10gd0.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img375.imageshack.us/img375/2994/ryantaylormg0.jpg%7Boption%7D

He's A LOT more handsome in motion from what I saw in this interview (plus so random to notice others made the Edward comments too haha).

Omg wow. He's lovely.

A lot of people mentioned Alexis Bledel for Bella.

I actually thought that too! She's so gorgeous! When I mentioned that to my cousin though.. she was like noooo way. She's way too pretty to play as Bella cause Bella is aposed to be plain. The "plain pretty". Not stunning features like Alexis so I was like. hmm yeah you're right. Hahaha.

Lol that's exactly what I was thinking too.

Guest dlsgp_ckdalsx3

DUDE I was thinking Johnny Depp as Edward ... but when he was younger ... DAMN that would've been perfect! (for me at least ;])

21jumpstreet.jpg

10535gif.jpg

johnny_depp_10.jpg

Johnny Depp from the 80's ish X] He's still hot now though!

and I thought AnnaLynne McCord resembled a Rosalie :]

28svgw5.jpg

and Natalie Portman would match as Bella (but maybe younger since Bella is 17)

natalie-portman12.jpg

natalie-portman.jpg

natalie-portman-433230.jpg

but I love the cast !! esp. Kristen Stewart :]

Guest ichikawaii

GASPARD ULLIEL!!! once i saw that guy i thought EDWARD!

XD andd uhm

that Ryan Taylor guy O_O I CAN SEE HIM AS EDWARD TOO ! hes so hot holy cow XD

XD after watchign the video XP definitly can see him as edward XD

ahahah!

Guest Apri1

Origional poster, I LOVE your idea of what Edward looks like. That guy is perfect !!!!

Guest princesseunice

i've always thought that emily browning should be bella. she has a much more delicate and sweet look rather than kirsten. her face is much to strong.

robert makes a pretty good edward although that guy on the first post is a good choice too:)

Guest iNNOCENT*

i think robert pattinson is perfect for the part. his smirk makes me melt<3

i can also imagine chuck from gossip girl as edward too.

kristen stewart is pretty fit as bella since bella is supposed to be pretty but...in an average way?

her voice bothers me at times though :|

Guest Scarlet

i personally love robert as edward. i was a bit iffy about kristen being bella, though. i always thought she was too pretty for the part. i've always imagined emma watson as bella in my head for some reason. and for alice, i've always had the image of Mar, the vocalist from MarBell. she's absolutely gorgeous and her personality matches alice's hands down. she's in my sig and avatar xD

Guest yellowchocolate

he makes a fine edward.

but i think alexis blendel would make a better bella.

she has that "breakable-fragile-beauty" going.

i wish she were bella instead Dx

Guest mechant-lapin

I never really read any of the twilight serie, but my little sister is continuously making references to it. So much that I vaguely know the story by now.

I always envisionned bella to look like this:

317844290_5b015b479f.jpg

and that other vampire girl:

20070720_sashap.jpg

and edward:

Cole-Mohr.jpg

Guest sUperhAppySUZU

hmm for some reason i've always imagined Edward to look like Yamamoto Yusuke ! hahaha am i the only one that imagined him asian ? o_o

heres a quick picture that i already had uploaded on my photobucket =] : yuu.png

i think he looks really edward-y in this icon ~ ,,o_o,,

i'll post a few more pictures of him sometime ! ;]

Guest Namine

oh my god, these droolworth guys @__@;

Guest steph*funny

Wowwwwww, the guy the OP posted is extremely delicious. HAHA.

I like Robert as Edward, but only when he's in his "Edward" mode...not when he's extremely unkempt. Ahaha I guess it's cute though..

Guest sbq

For me Gaspard is my Edward. I've never liked Robert, he looks like any other english guy. I went to private school and I swear a lot of the guys looked like Robert so for me he just looks too ordinary. A lot of the girls on this forum are fawning over him because he's playing their sacred Edward...not me. I really tried to understand why women would find him attractive but I can't see it, I even read and watched some of his interviews to get an idea of his personality, being a psychologist myself, he just didn't give a spark for me. I guess it's each to their own. We all perceive attractiveness (If that's a word) differently both on the inside and outside, so I thinks its normal. Some of us like pretty boys, others like emo's, others like sportsman, others like rockers, others like smart guys, etc...

I'm quite content with Robert Pattinson as Edward, but my dream Edward has always looked like Mathias Lauridsen! Statuesque, breathtakingly gorgeous... couldn't be more perfect.

3.jpg

1941128334.jpg

Rawr. But Gaspard Ulliel is yum too (:

Guest Lucy

;O

definitely Kevin Flamme.

and Ryan Taylor. such beautiful and perfect men that would suit the image of Edward for me ;]