Bring On The Edwards! ♥

Guest nicolexr

Guest nicolexr

How you picture Edward Cullen to look like.
I'm curious on how people envision Edward Cullen.

Post pictures, you guys! :D

For me, it would be model Kevin Flamme.

aazl34.jpg

2wgws4m.jpg

Doesn't he? *drools*

You could post pictures of how you think Bella looks like, too. And Rosalie, and the rest of the characters.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marasshi

I think the girl who plays Bella is perfect as her. I've only read Twilight, and from what I remember Edward was never sufficiently described (at least for me) and so I could never envision him completely. That dude you posted is hot though. (:

Guest snowii

i imagine edward to be blonde hair blue eyes. someone that seems superior... you know what i mean? i think robert pattinson is a great edward.

however on the other hand, im not really into Bella they have now. she doesn't seem as angelic or breakable as i image. i would of thought Alexis Bledel would of been a nicer bella

Guest eneri04

when i was reading the whole twilight series i always pictured edward as Matt Dallas, the guy from Kyle XY. i dunno why.

and i also pictured chace crawford as edward cullen. damn. chace is just hawwt. XD

Guest miyuki

i imagine edward to be blonde hair blue eyes. someone that seems superior... you know what i mean? i think robert pattinson is a great edward.

however on the other hand, im not really into Bella they have now. she doesn't seem as angelic or breakable as i image. i would of thought Alexis Bledel would of been a nicer bella

i was thinking of that too.. alexis bledel would have been the perfect bella for me..

Guest nicolexr

when i was reading the whole twilight series i always pictured edward as Matt Dallas, the guy from Kyle XY. i dunno why.

and i also pictured chace crawford as edward cullen. damn. chace is just hawwt. XD

Omg yeah, I pictured that too. Chace is really hot, lol

Guest meirryohnn

Kevin Flamme <3 He's so cute!

I've never liked Robert for Edward... I think Kevin is better. :)

And as for Bella... I don't think the actress really fits her. o_O

I just don't think she's THE right actress to represent Bella..

Whenever I read the Twilight series, I picture Emily Browning as Bella.. :x

Guest estincelle*

edward...i didnt have a certain person in mind when i envisioned him. i just kept thinking that he was perfection. sexy jawline, nice pale marble body..enticing eyes, etc...so yea, no one in my mind came close to how freaking hot he is. lol

and as for bella, im not too fond of kristen stewart playing bella either. to me, kristen stewart has a bad a$$ look...where as, i always saw bella as being the clumsy breakable, innocent lookingish girl.

Guest amore.

i think robert makes a great edward.

hayden christensen is also someone who has the edward look.

and kevin flamme is hot.

i find it interesting how eric is going to be played by an asian.

i don't know why but i always pictured him looking like mclovin from superbad. x)

Guest lovejyk

When I was reading Twilight, I always invisioned Gaspard Ulliel as Edward.

However, Robert grew into the part, for me atleast. I love Robert Pattinson as Edward.

Guest Carmen.
Guest suki_*

i would have picked gasparddd

Robert came as a surprise to me because i always saw him as cedric! but i can tell he'll be a good edward too :)

Guest sweet_hunny

I'm very happy that Robert is Edward because he definately suits the role in a very dashing manner.

I have a very funny mind before Robert was THE Edward like Gaspard (of course :P), Henry Cavill, Tom Sturridge and I envisioned Kevin for a time as well. The one that leaves an impression on me as the more Edward like is Ryan Taylor, another male model (he's appearantly finishing finished high school and trying his hand at acting too :D) who's unbelievably beautiful I mean those lips, eyes and features that are so boyish (He's EIGHTEEN years old), he has that lanky yet muscular built and sure I can say these things but really, for me he's just Edward (exept in movies haha :lol:)

EDIT -> My choice for Bella and more Ryan pics haha

RT105.jpg

00080mrx5.jpg

ryan10gd0.jpg

ryantaylormg0.jpg

He's A LOT more handsome in motion from what I saw in this interview (plus so random to notice others made the Edward comments too haha).

Guest xsilentangel

^

Holy crap that guy is hot.

I imagined someone different as Edward though.

I can't imagine any actor as him.. I don't know why

Guest MISS`IN·DOM·I·TA·BLE

wow the first model is enticing! and yea i would've loved anybody good looking to portray the rule i preferred gaspard but i love robert too

Archived