Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest nicolexr

Bring On The Edwards! ♥

Guest dempurah

Oh wow, oh wow!

That Kevin Flamme guy would be the PERFECT Edward. Almost exactly how I pictured him.

But those other 2 guys on the first page are acceptable too lol.

I'm pretty disappointed with the Edward the casted into the movie. I'm in the middle of reading Breaking Dawn and luckily, I still picture the Edward that I always had in mind instead of the guy in the movie.

OH, where did this picture come from again? it looks so familiar.

It's from the music video for Evanescence's "Call Me When You're Sober"

Guest yongwonhi

Lol I've just gotten used to the idea of Robert as Edward... although really, any hot guy works. HAHA

Guest jaaym33h

^

haha yeaa i totally agree. XD

Guest airen_seri

people have mentioned Jaejoong.... I actually pictured him when I was reading Twilight, and that's even b4 i was fan of DBSK. So yeah... Jaejoong came to mind, but I also don't mind Robert I'm use to it. As for Bella, yeah... I agree what some people have said Alexis Bledel... she has the look for it. Even before the casting I was hoping that they culd get her.... ahh wellz... I guess I have to be satisfied who they did for Bella, but everytime I look at her, it just doens't click. ahh wellz.

Guest incomplete.

I can't picture Edward

lol I just think of some random manga character, because really I can't think of anyone who would be so beautiful looking like how the author described Edward to be. So when I saw Gaspard picture I was bammmm that's a guy! but Robert is also good too though

as Bella, Kristen is just fine although I like that other girl better, not sure what her name was...

Guest AmistA

GASPARD ULLIEL, GASPARD ULLIEL, GASPARD ULLIEL.

He is the closest to the Edward I imagined while I read the book.

This collage just sums it up:

gaspardcollageuq8.th.jpgthpix.gif

Guest Koii

OH, where did this picture come from again? it looks so familiar.

an evanessance music video.

Guest bloated_stick_figure

I actually pictured Robert Pattinson as Edward since I already saw the cast when I started reading the book.

Gaspard Ulliel, Ryan Taylor and Chace Crawford = hotties

Anywho, I think Rob is perfect for the role ^^

yeah same for me which makes me kinda curse seeing the cast beforehand since so many ppl said initially that they envisioned someone else as edward..makes me wonder who i would've saw..

but yup i basically saw robert and thought he fit in with all the descriptions lol

and i thought kristen was ok but not perfect, just cause she comes off as a chick who is more tuff and isn't as emotional as bella. when someone suggested alexis bledel i thought she'd be perfect, just watch "Tuck Everlasting" for reference..she acts just like bella in that movie

i still don't see gaspard as edward tho at all and so MANY people say that he's perfect :sweatingbullets:

Guest BU_RP

i dont know why, but mike he popped into my mind

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2r4j6du.jpg

Guest Jin91

oh YEA chace crawford couldve made a good Edward. I think the perfect Edward was the guy Stephenie Meyer chose for her "idea" cast a longgggg way back. Henry Cavilll I think?

For Bella I always imagined Ellen Page or Alexis Bledel.

Alexis

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/i...61020202723.jpg

Ellen

xmen3_16996.jpg

for Alice, I liked Rachel Leigh Cook when she was younger

cook.jpg

and then a blonde trent ford for jasper

trent.jpg

GASPARD ULLIEL!!!!!! no doubt...

but that first model guy is pretty good O.O

and yeah... ellen i think she'd be a good bella

-Rebecca

Guest 1S0ULL

I'm very happy that Robert is Edward because he definately suits the role in a very dashing manner.

I have a very funny mind before Robert was THE Edward like Gaspard (of course :P), Henry Cavill, Tom Sturridge and I envisioned Kevin for a time as well. The one that leaves an impression on me as the more Edward like is Ryan Taylor, another male model (I don't know if he still is) who's unbelievably beautiful I mean those lips, eyes and features that are so boyish (He's EIGHTEEN years old), he has that lanky yet muscular built and sure I can say these things but really, for me he's just Edward (exept in movies haha :lol:)

He's A LOT more handsome in motion from what I saw in this interview (plus so random to notice others made the Edward comments too haha).

WOOOOOOOOOOW O___O .

He is GORGEOUS .

Robert Pattinson ♥ .

At first I couldn't really picture one guy to be Edward cause he is just too perfect..

Guest tranceeee

i use to picture gaspard ulliel as edward :)

gaspard-ulliel.jpg

but NOW after seeing kevin flamme i'm beginning to have 2nd thoughts :P

EDIT: omg...after seeing the collage from AmistA i'm starting to have THIRD thoughts! guhh!!!!!!!

Guest melOng-xP

gaspard ulliel <3 dream team of

twilight for the win! ;D

but but but if i could pick a non-

caucasion person... i'd actually

pick choi top.. he has that sort

of intimidating look and hes eyes

are unarguably captivating. but

jaeboo wouldn't be so bad either.

Guest xoxdumkrngirlxox

Honestly I think Robert looks wayy to nice. Like Edward should looks more mysterious to me. At first I was thinking Chace Crawford but then Kevin Flamme looks pretty good to me to.

Guest lolitagirl

Oh gosh, this thread is awesome!

Someone had posted up the full description as to how Stephenie Meyers envisioned Bella but I'm really glad that she didn't put any of that into her book.

It's a lot easier to imagine what Bella looks like myself and try to relate the traits to her and how her reactions would be played out on her face. *It's also easier to picture myself as Bella :lol: beside Edward*

Less is Better.

Guest crackednut

Robert as Edward was actually a surprise for me since outside of HP he always looked like a totaaaaal SLOB (crazy hair, mussed up clothes, drowsy/high look to his face O__O)

i think oliver goodwill should be Edward!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.osobnosti.cz/foto/oliver-goodwill/O58367-ff3e.jpg

O FRICK YEA THE WOLFMAN!!! :w00t:

I'm not even an Evanescence fan but i watched that video x1000 times for him :lol:

Hmm...but maybe not as Edward since Oliver has such an exotic dangerous look to him. What I've read of Twilight, Edward always seemed like a really clean cut sort of handsome. He really does suit the role of a wolf more than vampire.

Guest lillixe

JAEJOONG!!!=P,,Lol,, he would be the Asian Edward Cullen xD ...

But I think he does kinda look like how the book described Edward,,

Pale-skin, Muscelar/ Nice Body& strong[we don't if Jaejoong is strong whatever! xD],, Honey-colored hair( he had that few months ago) he has a nice jaw-line too!! and beautiful/dark eyes..

And she(Bella) described him as perfect!!=)..

So it would be Jaejoong for me! xD =) <33

I think Kristen makes a good Bella =)

OMG YES so i'm not the only one that thought this?!?!

i always pictured jaejoong as edward :wub: (or Asian version of Edward)

although after they announced the cast of twilight i began picturing robert as edward

Guest CarolineKIM

neil_haskell.jpg

sabra-neil-jazz_d2y6074.jpg

look at him growl!

neil haskell from sytycd :ph34r:

he's a hottie