Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest nicolexr

Bring On The Edwards! ♥

Guest sc1611

12645ac0.jpg

i always pictured Edward to look like Jeff Roop, who also played a vampire in a little tv series called Vampire High

Guest BOOMBOX

I think Robert is perfect for the role of Edward.

And I like the girl they picked for Bella too.

But as someone else said, Alexis Bledel would've been a good Bella!

Guest Kanzen

None of these guys look like Edward to me, except for Rob. =P Probably because I imagined Edward with the same features and haircolor/style as Rob. You can imagine how elated I was to actually see my imagination kind of come to life? Hahahah.

They're all good looking, though. ;)

Guest *MJ

Oh dear... the one in my imagination tops ALL these guys.. <3

Guest fatcupoftea

omg I could totally see Kevin Flamme as Edward Cullens except change his eyes to a pale blue-ish color. Robert Pattinson does the job for me too.

Kat Dennings as Bella

34ys9rk.jpg

&& kinda on topic:

I always imagined someone like Alexis Bledel being Alice.

5n3be0.jpg

Charlize Theron as Rosalie (except younger)

286xvfp.jpg

Guest y0ori

Wow, I thought I was the only one who thought of Alexis Bledel as Bella! That makes me happy<3

As for R.Pattz, I looooove him to death and was so happy he was going to be in Twilight because I was missing him terribly from his Cedric Diggory days. He might not look like the Edward we pictured in our heads while reading, but I just know he can pull off the role flawlessly. He has that beautiful yet dangerous look going on, if you know what I mean. Besides, Stephanie Meyers herself adores him as Edward anyways.

As for Kristen Steward, I really am not satisfied with her casting. To me, she looks NOTHING like the girl Stephanie meticulously describes in the books. I know you cant have it all, but at least possess some of the character's most pivotal traits, yknow? To me, Kristen looks so.. badass (for lack of a better word). Bella is suppose to look fragile, breakable, have pale skin, and a fuller upper lip (kudos to the person who suggested Kat Dennings). And I'm sorry, but Kristen's voice just does not do it for me. Sounds like.. an adolescent boy.. =x

ok, phew, that was long.

Guest justlovely12

i've always pictured edward to be a tall, lithe boy with ghost white skin and super dark/black hair, steely eyes, a high nose, and a super icey cold look in general, but can turn soft also. he wouldn't smile most of the time, just smirk. haven't found such a specimen on earth yet :blush:

Guest azn_angel

i recently watched the british teen comedy film 'angus, thongs and perfect snogging' and thought that the lead actor - aaron johnson , resembled the edward i had imagined while reading twilight . he has the body structure, the smile, the hair style ... etc .

Guest marasshi

robert pattinson just doesnt look like a cullen to me. but gaspard ulliel.....:o :o :o

Guest na_yuht

i think my imagination of edward is too perfect to have any actor or model to look fully liek him. i see edward as tall, muscular and strong but slim, white pale skin - lieke the david statue, sharp jawline, high nose, brown hair with copperness through it and dark intense eyes. i wasnt sure about his lips, lol.

kristen is a pretty good bella, except her voice is harsher than i imagined adn she looks tougher than the description in teh book.

the whoel think i thought emett should be played by penn bayley from gossip girl, he just needs to buffen up.

Guest emilyXx

JAEJOONG!!!=P,,Lol,, he would be the Asian Edward Cullen xD ...

But I think he does kinda look like how the book described Edward,,

Pale-skin, Muscelar/ Nice Body& strong[we don't if Jaejoong is strong whatever! xD],, Honey-colored hair( he had that few months ago) he has a nice jaw-line too!! and beautiful/dark eyes..

And she(Bella) described him as perfect!!=)..

So it would be Jaejoong for me! xD =) <33

I think Kristen makes a good Bella =)

When I was reading Twilight, I always invisioned Gaspard Ulliel as Edward.

However, Robert grew into the part, for me atleast. I love Robert Pattinson as Edward.

me too =)

the whole time i was reading

the series i kept thinking of Gaspard.

but i agree with obert growing into the part

i love him as edward too

Guest GiRlli3

JAEJOONG!!!=P,,Lol,, he would be the Asian Edward Cullen xD ...

lol YES I was imagining Jaejoong throughout the whole book and start squealing

and he can have blond hair too lol

but I imagine Edward more feminine than Robert

I was kinda disappointed at first but i guess i'm ok now..

Guest Creamy chicken

Like a lot of other people, I wanted Gaspard Ulliel to be Edward. When I think of Edward, I think of him. And he's so cute too :)

Guest xl0v3juicy

Wow, I thought I was the only one who thought of Alexis Bledel as Bella! That makes me happy<3

As for R.Pattz, I looooove him to death and was so happy he was going to be in Twilight because I was missing him terribly from his Cedric Diggory days. He might not look like the Edward we pictured in our heads while reading, but I just know he can pull off the role flawlessly. He has that beautiful yet dangerous look going on, if you know what I mean. Besides, Stephanie Meyers herself adores him as Edward anyways.

As for Kristen Steward, I really am not satisfied with her casting. To me, she looks NOTHING like the girl Stephanie meticulously describes in the books. I know you cant have it all, but at least possess some of the character's most pivotal traits, yknow? To me, Kristen looks so.. badass (for lack of a better word). Bella is suppose to look fragile, breakable, have pale skin, and a fuller upper lip (kudos to the person who suggested Kat Dennings). And I'm sorry, but Kristen's voice just does not do it for me. Sounds like.. an adolescent boy.. =x

ok, phew, that was long.

omg i soo agree! kristen's voice just kills it for me. and yes, i also agree that they should've chosen a more "fragile" looking girl (with a better voice too :vicx: )

Guest saranghae<3

When my friend showed me a picture of Gaspard Ulliel,I was like.. "Thats Edward!" I still think he would make a really good Edward~

Guest ovaltinejenkins

wow. whoever said jaejoong. are you even old enough to read twilight? good god.

zomg kat dennings is a PERFECT bella!!

ugh kristen stewart is too gd manly. and deep voiced.

and i think robpat (wow i just typed cedric) is too buff-ish and broad?

i imagined edward looking like a model.

Guest bliss82

i agree with Kat dennings as bella, i tried to see bella's beauty in kristen stewart but it wasn't there :( but robert totally suit edward except a younger keanu reeves would be perfect lol

Guest da_thao

no names come to mind yet,but the ones on the first page...is EXACTLY what i figured Edward would look like.i love robert,but he didn't fit what i was picturing.thanks for this thread <3