Bring On The Edwards! ♥

Guest nicolexr

Guest Aurelius

Edward = Gaspard Ulliel

and my pick for Bella would be Emily Browning!

I still think of them as edward and bella despite the movie.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hi_chew

wow that kevin flamme is so HOT!! thats what my edward would like look like.

idk why, but i always imagined edward with dark hair o.O

i see him as someone who has the "mysterious" look x]

Guest fatcupoftea

Omg I used to be in love with Henry Cavill after I watch I Capture the Castle! :D He's so cute!!!!!

He seems like more of an Emmett than an Edward in my mind though.

&& Kristen Stewart reminds me of Emma Watson.

Guest Ass3nav

Edward = Gaspard Ulliel

and my pick for Bella would be Emily Browning!

I still think of them as edward and bella despite the movie.

I totally agree with Emily Browning, she's a great and beautiful actress~

and I thought Kristen was more than well casted. Bella's supposed to look pretty with

a heart shaped face and brown hair and eyes. besides that, nothing else was really

described about her.

but I don't see her as being a girly girl. She's into cars and fixing them for pete's sakes -_-;

her wearing skirts and being so completely and utterly weak just doesn't fit her.

Actually, Stephenie's description of Bella is not so lacking. She distinctively describes Bella as being extremely pale, clumsy, fragile-looking and "breakable" (Edward's description of her in MS) with lips that are disproportional (upper being fuller than the bottom; hence the Kat Dennings suggestion). And this is just off the top of my head.

As for Stephenie's actual words, she has said:

''In my head, Bella is very fair-skinned, with long, straight, dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Her face is heart-shaped—a wide forehead with a widow's peak, large, wide-spaced eyes, prominent cheekbones, and then a thin nose and a narrow jaw with a pointed chin. Her lips are a little out of proportion, a bit too full for her jaw line. Her eyebrows are darker than her hair and more straight than they are arched. She's five foot four inches tall, slender but not at all muscular, and weighs about 115 pounds. She has stubby fingernails because she has a nervous habit of biting them. And there's your very detailed description.'' -Credits to Stephenie's official website @ http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/

I don't think anyone wants Bella to be a "girly-girl" but she certainly isnt the type thats into "guy-stuff." Jacob is the car fanatic, and the only reason she was even remotely interested in fixing up the bike was so that she could 1)get her mind off of Edward by spending time with Jacob and 2)do something dangerous in order to hear Edwards voice, more or less. Rosalie is into fixing cars, maybe you got confused with her and Bella.

^Omg my hormones was raging like crazy beans on the loose when I saw the pics of both Chace and Ed.I thought Chace was too girly but now I find him totally perfect.My perfect Edward has always been Gaspard though!

Actually, Stephenie's description of Bella is not so lacking. She distinctively describes Bella as being extremely pale, clumsy, fragile-looking and "breakable" (Edward's description of her in MS) with lips that are disproportional (upper being fuller than the bottom; hence the Kat Dennings suggestion). And this is just off the top of my head.

As for Stephenie's actual words, she has said:

''In my head, Bella is very fair-skinned, with long, straight, dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Her face is heart-shaped—a wide forehead with a widow's peak, large, wide-spaced eyes, prominent cheekbones, and then a thin nose and a narrow jaw with a pointed chin. Her lips are a little out of proportion, a bit too full for her jaw line. Her eyebrows are darker than her hair and more straight than they are arched. She's five foot four inches tall, slender but not at all muscular, and weighs about 115 pounds. She has stubby fingernails because she has a nervous habit of biting them. And there's your very detailed description.'' -Credits to Stephenie's official website @ http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/

I don't think anyone wants Bella to be a "girly-girl" but she certainly isnt the type thats into "guy-stuff." Jacob is the car fanatic, and the only reason she was even remotely interested in fixing up the bike was so that she could 1)get her mind off of Edward by spending time with Jacob and 2)do something dangerous in order to hear Edwards voice, more or less. Rosalie is into fixing cars, maybe you got confused with her and Bella.

i love how she didn't put ANY OF THAT in her book.

she always has to explain things through her friggin' site.

shows how effectively descriptive her writing is if she's always having to explain and clarify things

way too many loose ends and holes.

but any-avocado.

I never really had a particular person in mind when I envisioned Edward. I just know it definitely wasn't Robert lol.

the guy sweet_hunny posted on page 1 is HOT. x)

Guest genie828

I would so want Chase Crawford to be Edward.

Or Zac Efron could be Edward. I don't know. They are both so hot. lol

I like the idea of Alexis Bledel as Bella.

I like the idea of Charlize Theron as Rosaline. only younger.

The others I need to put more thought into.

i love how she didn't put ANY OF THAT in her book.

she always has to explain things through her friggin' site.

shows how effectively descriptive her writing is if she's always having to explain and clarify things

way too many loose ends and holes.

heh, well she's no J. K. Rowling, that's for sure (still a HP fan at heart<3)

but we have to cut her some slack, she probably didnt know it would get this BIG.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

alexis bledel would have been the perfect bella for me..

i agree. i still can't imagine kristen as bella.

i didn't have an image of edward because i read the books late and robert had already been casted but i love the candidates here. Kevin Flamme looks pretty perfect, with his dark, brooding persona. i think Gaspard Ulliel would've made a good Emmett.

Guest cherryonken

oh word to kevin flamme.....

hes very edward like.

robert looks good in the movie however..hes totally unedward like in real life (understandably) which is why he might seem at first, unsuitable.

Guest woaini715

i always imagined him to be like drew fuller. they bth have bown hair and gorgeous eyes.

Drew_Fuller.jpg

drew.jpg

drewinwhite.jpg

drew has green eyes, but that's okay cuz eward had green eyes before he died

Guest Chubby-sama

I don't have an exact picture of what Edward would like but I don't mind Robert, there's a certain quality about him. Kristen as Bella on the other hand... idk, I just don't think she looks breakable/delicate enough. Maybe it's my impression of her from other roles she's done.

Archived