X-Men: The Last Stand

Guest run_lola_run

Guest graceyoon

ahhhhhhhhhh no it got bad reviews on MSN...

i swear if brett ratner did what joel schumaucer did to batman imma kill him!!!

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest s3rene

This movie hits theatre by May 26 and I look forward to seeing it. :P I don't really care if it got bad reviews since I am interested in seeing the special effects more than the plot itself.

Guest run_lola_run

ahhhhhhhhhh no it got bad reviews on MSN...

i swear if brett ratner did what joel schumaucer did to batman imma kill him!!!

BUT Ebert & Roeper did give it TWO THUMBS UP

I don't think it will be THAT bad but regardless of what the reviews say I'm still going to watch this because I have loved the X-men series since I was little.

Guest graceyoon

yeah i am just getting worried for nothing i guess cuz reviews don't matter cuz it won't change how i feel about it... i swear i'm gonna be first in line yo lol

i guess i'm just upset that they got brett ratner to direct it eeeeeeeeeee, i wouldn't have cared but since he's in those stupid gossip papers about the jessica simpson and lindsay lohan circle it just loses his credibility to me DAHH

Guest lady_muimui

Wahh~~ so excited!! ANGEL ::squeals:: *ahem*

I use to wake up every Saturday morning to watch X-Men Evolution. xD Just wished they had more people in the movie that was in the cartoon. >0<

Guest res0nate

I'll probably be seeing this sometime tonight or tomorrow since I missed out on earlier screenings.

Being in the Press is a good thing =]

Guest philmein

What the pho?

This movie is getting owned at rottentomatoes.com

Dammit, what is wrong with these damn critics?

Guest philmein

Too bad romance isn't the predominant concept of the movie.

Ofcourse, it's obviously Jean and Cyclops; it's been like that in the comic book and the cartoon episodes.

Guest Access DENIED

What the..... Xmen got 63%at rotten tomatoes?? Well, at least it's not below 50 %...I'm still waiting for Peter Travers' review...

Guest run_lola_run

will i able to understand if i din catch its xmen 1 & 2?

I think you'll still be able to understand X3 but I recommend watching X1 and X2 before. Especially X2.

What the pho?

This movie is getting owned at rottentomatoes.com

Dammit, what is wrong with these damn critics?

Well, it's slowly climbing on the meter, and they have yet to add Ebert's positive review on there. So far 15 fresh and 9 rotten. I think there are a lot more reviews to add on the site...like 100 more. Wait until opening day or later for a definite number.

Even if it ends up with a rotten rating that won't discourage me from watching it opening day. :D

Guest philmein

^^

I agree with you; regardless, I will watch it.

Hell, I even liked MI:3 despite the negative reviews.

Guest kwyet

Too bad romance isn't the predominant concept of the movie.

Ofcourse, it's obviously Jean and Cyclops; it's been like that in the comic book and the cartoon episodes.

why would anyone wanna watch x3 if it's gonna be just about a love story? it's a freakin action flick.

Archived