X-Men: The Last Stand

Guest run_lola_run

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest danadana

i just hope that the movie can stand up to the hype of the trailer. it would be sad if the trailer was better then the movie.

Guest chuchi

OMG!!! i can't wait to see this one!!! btw, Psylocke is portrayed by Mei Melancon, a Filipina actress..

Guest IMAJynXed1

Storm has a bigger presence in this one...Halle pushed for it and she also pushed for the movie Storm to be more like the comicbook Storm...which is a very good thing...

so theres gunna be a Storm/Wolvie thing going on...this happens in the Ultimate version of the comicbooks...but she only hooks up with Wolvie after Beast (her longtime bf) dies...

Guest the.elephant

im ssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited

but i wish they brought lady deathstrike back... i mean since she was "created" it would make sense if they made her again ... o well

and they really should have included jubilee and gambit

gambit is my fav. xmen

and hopefully rogue has a bigger part in the movie... she really hasnt done much in the first two movies and isnt she suppose to know how to fly also??? and plus her love interest in the cartoons is gambit not iceman

Guest HeffyEnd

Wow, there's an Asian in there; heheh, I just take note of these details.

Yep. Infact, there's at least TWO. HA! Imagine that! (.....)

Thanks for the pics, run_lola_run.

I really can't wait to see this. I hope it doesn't suck.

Guest precious4e

^ hahah yea the first thing I thought when I saw the pics was "WOW asians!"

But I can't wait to see this movie. The previews look so good. I hope it lives up to the hype. And I also hope tickets won't be sold out because they always are for these big blockbuster type movies. Darn it.

Guest yum yum dimsum

errr! no gambit! :fury:

and didn't rogue seems to be a bit flirty

and whats with storms hair.. i like it longer..

yey! they got beast!!

i wish they had nightcrawler and sabertooth back

and i guess jubilees part is not that big... that sucks..

Guest pandoras0nymph

As much as i like Halle Barry, i never liked her as storm. She doesnt give off a strong enough presence. When i watched xmen wen i was a kid, i always thot she gave off a regal like aura, and was very mother like.

i agree.... i thought she'll give a lot in this since she's a good actress.. for me she made storm weak. too femine... the storm i know and ive read is regal, and was a good leader, strong and she was like the security blanket of the group aside from prof.x

Guest hammers gurl

I still don't think it'll be the last one though, but you never know.

this isn't the last one...from my knowledge they are trying to get the Fantastic Four wit Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Hulk and spiderman in a few years...that's why they are making Fantastic Four and the continuation of hulk and more spidy and ghost rider

i wonder when rogue's fanna meet that lady...uhmm...where she gets her power from! Gah! this is kinda different from the comics...

Guest heygingersnap

i can't wait to see this movie!

BUT WHEN THE HECK DID BEN FOSTER GET ABS? i remember when he was on flash forward as a skinny boy... ;___;

Guest jonniapposeed

well since this is going to be the last x-men movie and its a war between the mutants im thinkin their gonna put mostly every mutant in it probly not in big roles but still.

Guest graceyoon

i wonder when rogue's fanna meet that lady...uhmm...where she gets her power from! Gah! this is kinda different from the comics...

oh yeah in the comics and cartoon mystique is rogue's mom... i wonder if they'd every incorporate that in the movies that'd be so cool.

Guest kinesis

what is up with fox releasing so much footage in clips, trailers, and tv spots? if you noticed.. they show so many scenes. i mean it's good to attract people with the action but i think they kind of overdid it.

in other words, i can't wait. :)

Guest rhaps0dize.

I can't wait for this movie to come out. The other X-Men movies were great.

Mei, looks hot for the role of Psylocke. XD

Archived