X-Men: The Last Stand

Guest run_lola_run

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DOVAHKIIN

one question........

WHERE WAS GAMBIT?!?!?!?!

They decided at the last minute not to include Gambit because apparently "his personality is too similar to Wolverine's"

:phew: Idiots.

Plus since he has a romantic relationship with Rogue in the comics, it'd be pretty messed up with Rogue & Iceman getting their freaks on in the movie.

Guest tis a wonderful life

er...i was quite disappointed in this one,

i hadn't seen the first one, i saw the 2nd one and absolutely loved it and the third one was ...eh....

too much wolverine! the other characters are just as important! and gosh, they killed off everyone, all the major x-men!

and rogue barely had a role in this one, i was really hoping they'd show more of her yet the other girl, i don't even know who she is, she had a larger role than rogue.

and how come that pyro guy could make fire, in the 2nd part i though he could only control fire, did i miss something?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Helio Moonwalker

I LOVE X-Men. I have been a fan of the Animated Serires when it cam e on Fox on Saturday mornings... The X movies are my favorite and I love all 3!

I LOVE how they did Pohoemix. IO was wondering how they were going to explain it without bringing in the Shiar and all.. ALL THUMBS up from me. Phoenix was my favorite character in this one. Storm was in the last movie...and Mystique was in the first one.... and there should totally be more X-Men movies... They could still do something with Sentinels and Apocolyspe.

Guest tian`tian

er...i was quite disappointed in this one,

i hadn't seen the first one, i saw the 2nd one and absolutely loved it and the third one was ...eh....

too much wolverine! the other characters are just as important! and gosh, they killed off everyone, all the major x-men!

and rogue barely had a role in this one, i was really hoping they'd show more of her yet the other girl, i don't even know who she is, she had a larger role than rogue.

and how come that pyro guy could make fire, in the 2nd part i though he could only control fire, did i miss something?

He didn't make fire. He has this lighter thing installed by his hand that he flicks to make the fire and then he controls it. :)

Archived