X-Men: The Last Stand

Guest run_lola_run

Guest IMAJynXed1

i don't see how they're alike.. i mean one has bones made of steel and the other guy is kinda like jubilee by being able to electrocute through his cards....

i derno they're bringing in so many new minor characters that are playing bigger roles than the major characters it seems...

if there is gonna be a wolverine magneto spin off... i think it's gonna be stupid i derno.. sorta like how electra was a spin off from that movie i ferget the name cuz it was bad lol

not powerwise, but personality wise...Gambit is a bit of a playboy but hes very cynical with a mysterious past like Wolverine...

well the Wolvie spinoff will have Hugh Jackman playing Wolvie so it wouldnt be too bad...and the Magneto spinoff will tell the story of his early life...but remember those arent spinoffs of a crappy movie in the first place (Daredevil)...

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ketchupgurl

the trailer looks good but the clip of the sentinels...they looked cheesy

hmm very dissapointed brian singer didnt direct this. Didnt like Fantastic Four which is what brett something (forgot his last name) directed. Sort of sad rogue is sort of cast away and bobby and kitty are hooking up in his. In a recent trailer I saw colossas metaling up rogue to protect her and him? and if im not mistaken didnt at one point those two hook up in the comics. Are they gonna be paired up??

eh i dont really like how kitty and bobby got bigger parts...

Guest run_lola_run

^Nope...Brett Ratner didn't direct Fantastic 4. He directed Rush Hour and Red Dragon. I wanted Bryan Singer to direct too but so far the X3 trailers have been impressing me more than the Superman Returns trailers. Guess I can't really judge until I watch both movies first.

set77ie.jpg

I want Phoenix's hair.

Guest IMAJynXed1

the trailer looks good but the clip of the sentinels...they looked cheesy

hmm very dissapointed brian singer didnt direct this. Didnt like Fantastic Four which is what brett something (forgot his last name) directed. Sort of sad rogue is sort of cast away and bobby and kitty are hooking up in his. In a recent trailer I saw colossas metaling up rogue to protect her and him? and if im not mistaken didnt at one point those two hook up in the comics. Are they gonna be paired up??

eh i dont really like how kitty and bobby got bigger parts...

Brett Ratner didnt direct F4...

itll be more of a love triangle between Iceman, Kitty and Rogue...this is based off of the Ultimate Marvel series (which are new updated, retelling/rewrites of characters story and origin)...but Rogue never hooked up with Iceman in the comic book originally, so I wouldnt doubt they would put her and Col together (who never hooked up in the comic book)...in the original comicbooks she hooked up with Gambit and married Magneto.

Guest IMAJynXed1

oh i was reading Astonishing Xmen today and it seems a bit of the story will be from that (a cure for the mutant gene)...also in that version its Kitty Pride and Colossus who hooks up...

i iwsh they would put Emma Frost in there, but i doubt it since she goes out with Scott after Jean dies...and they dont want to mess around with that plot...

Guest muffinz

omg i cant wait til dis movies comes out.itz lookz awesome :).night crawler not gonna b in dis wun?

Guest EvanescentxDreamz

yeah.. where is night crawler?? mm.. that sucks.. but this movie looks soooo good!!!

Guest shoko86

Oh Hell YEAH! Imma watching one for sure! I dislike Jean Gray the actress (and charater I should say).. but yeah, I love X-men. :D

Guest run_lola_run

Nope, no Nightcrawler in this movie. The actor who played him didn't like the make-up/costume process I guess.

Anyways, here are some huge new promo pics from Brett Ratner's official site. :)

PYRO

pyro10dx.th.jpg

ROGUE

rogue18gg.th.jpg

rogue28iy.th.jpg

COLOSSUS

colossus19uz.th.jpg

CYCLOPS

cyclops12qc.th.jpg

MAGNETO

magneto15eo.th.jpg

MYSTIQUE

mystique24re.th.jpg

mystique14xv.th.jpg

Guest JudY-JudY

The previews make it look so good; I really can't wait till it comes out.

But I hope it’ll be worth the ticket price!

Guest ovaltinejenkins

who side shall i be on? mwehehee... i choose HUGH JACKMANS SIDE! because hes so effing hot. i loved him in kate & leopold. hahaha

and shawn ashmore is some fine stuff WOOOO!!

dude... ian mckellen gets me all excited because of the da vinci code :D i just finished the book a few minutes ago xD

Guest featheredsky

WOW this looks REALLY good. I'm totally gonna watch it. There are so many more people this time! But it looks like some of the cast changed? Like Rogue.. I don't think it was that woman who played Rogue last time.

Guest 2552

This would be a better movie if Gambit was in it, but I guess they couldn't find anyone THAT good to play him maybe?

Guest daydreaming

rogue is the same actress, i guess she just matured a bit? but yah just a few more weeks!

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Colossus was pretty cool in the last movie... and Elizabeth Braddock as Psylocke is just hoooot.

I wish they brought Nightcrawler back, he was pretty amusing. And when I found out Kelsey Grammar was gonna be beast, I was laughing at the whole Frasier to big blue beast man transition.

Guest I AM ON AWAY

i am SO watching this =) Hugh Jackman is awesome and Halle Berry looks good with white hair........ impossible xP

Archived