F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! i'm so excited!!!!!

The pics look great! And that fanvid was awesome!

I'm starting to get confident about Hyun Joong and Minho's performance...

Hyun Joong's, at least on the pics is with a 100% Rui facial expression and also 100% Rui look. And Minho... he surelly seems to know how to act arrogant/loud type of guy. :D

As for Koo Hye Sung, I think she's a bit old for her role, but i'll trust her acting skills, she's experienced enough to be able to act in a drama like HYD.

This HYD version will be amazing, I think.

Guest simply_dream

OMG!!! venetian @ macau... and they went to that island too... if was them, just ANYONE OF THEM, i would've been SUPER HYPED UP ABOUT BEING CASTED, i mean just enjoying the whole filming is enough, THEY GOT TO GO TO SO MANY PLACES!!! and such pretty things, do hope all this production money doesnt go to waste

and another thing, its bothering me a lot that guu hye sun is wearing such fancy looking clothes... and her female counter part too, THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE COMMONER!!! -_-

Guest dbskdbsk111

OMG!!! venetian @ macau... and they went to that island too... if was them, just ANYONE OF THEM, i would've been SUPER HYPED UP ABOUT BEING CASTED, i mean just enjoying the whole filming is enough, THEY GOT TO GO TO SO MANY PLACES!!! and such pretty things, do hope all this production money doesnt go to waste

and another thing, its bothering me a lot that guu hye sun is wearing such fancy looking clothes... and her female counter part too, THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE COMMONER!!! -_-

i'm think that where goo hye sun is wearing "pretty" i wouldnt really call that outfit pretty lol,,, but i think that

that the part of the scene when junpyo decks them out with gifts,cuz i heard a scene like that is in the manga,, so thats prolly why. i wouldnt think the production team would try to dress her pretty with nice clothing knowing what her character and storyline is... n other pics she's wearing..normal clothing...

Guest xdeathberry

ahhhh! I'm so excited. again. XD

everytime I see a new pic or whatever I get so pumped up. haha XP

but Jandi's name makes me ROFL every single time.XD

Guest nalinna

oh woww!!!i guess we'll see the beautiful views from this drama..wow so great~

hyunjung ~ i feel he likes a placid person and gentleman~ he is suitable as a Rui..^^

so cool...]]]

Guest dbskdbsk111

hi im from crunchy roll BOYS OVER FLOWER GROUP .

there is a group on crunchyroll for boys over flower..

im actually the moderator there for BOF u guys should check it out.

vitawaterlove is my account there please visit..

if you guys have any questions please message me on that account.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Boys_Over_Flower?src=trail

Guest MiyuKanata09

i am glad that you requested her too make it!

the video is beautiful and love how the love triangle between F4 and "makino" was focused.

the fan vid really makes me anticipate the first episode so much!

lee minho is really suited for the role, the video and pics prove it.

love the new pics too.

so pretty to see!

I'm glad you like the video..

I'm super addicted in this story since meteor garden..

then i saw for the first time the hana yori dango last august.. and my addiction to the story came back..

..and evryday i'm wishing i coud find something similar to the story..then a i heared a news that korea was going to make their version so.. i always stalked thread for them..

but i never felt contented just waiting for the news so.. i always request on thread to make me a banner, icon, and wallie for boys over flowers.. then hikarisora open her thread for MV,Trailer and Promos for fanfic..

then i ask if i can request even its not for fanfic.. she's a fan of japanese hana yori dango thats why she make it for me..we bacame friends so she make me a vip in her thred..lol long story.. sorry if just suddenly tell my story..

hi im from crunchy roll BOYS OVER FLOWER GROUP .

there is a group on crunchyroll for boys over flower..

im actually the moderator there for BOF u guys should check it out.

vitawaterlove is my account there please visit..

if you guys have any questions please message me on that account.

i join the group.. my username still MiyuKanata09..

btw the poster was really good.. did you amke it or is it the official poster?

----♥----♥----♥----

heres a video of another photoshoot coverage by Mnet..

.,click here

uploaded by manderley_angel of soompi..

this video contain:

♥ more interactions between F4 and Jandi

♥ longer cast interviews

♥ this one has a brief interview of Kim Joon (Akira/Yoobin)

credit: dcinside and manderley_angel

i just came back home..guess where i went?? lol..i went to the shooting place and saw hyunjoong up close, like so close i could have seen his pimples (though he didnt have any)..lol..they were filming at the venetian again but outdoor, it was freezing..each time the cam went off they would put on their jackets...hyunjoong stood out the most coz he was taller and had brown hair as the others were black, but they were all so handsome i couldnt take my eyes off them..haha

i didn't take any photos so dont ask me for them coz i was unprepared, i was driving past venetian and saw some lighting..and there they were..lol

Guest hyunie501

i just came back home..guess where i went?? lol..i went to the shooting place and saw hyunjoong up close, like so close i could have seen his pimples (though he didnt have any)..lol..they were filming at the venetian again but outdoor, it was freezing..each time the cam went off they would put on their jackets...hyunjoong stood out the most coz he was taller and had brown hair as the others were black, but they were all so handsome i couldnt take my eyes off them..haha

i didn't take any photos so dont ask me for them coz i was unprepared, i was driving past venetian and saw some lighting..and there they were..lol

OMG OMG OMG !!!!

You're soooo lucky !!!!!

I wish I could see him one day >ç<

Hope he is not tired T__T

my dear leader <33

I found this in DC Inside

f4jannw9.jpg

bbkv9.jpg

Guest MiyuKanata09

^Thanks for sharing the pictures..

from those pictures is that the official logo now? if so.. i'm really happy..

its better than the last one..

Guest flower pot

Sharing some pictures of my beloved Hyun Joong as Ji Hoo...

From Incheon International Airport to Venetian Macau... he has retained the hotness of Rui all throughout...

Darn! Jandi is a pretty lucky girl... (i think Minho is hot too...)

Offcam/BTS Joongie pics at the Venetian Macau

EDIT: MiyuKanata09...There's a problem with my photobucket account and i'm having difficulties reuploading the first pics i posted... Replacing it with new pics instead... Hyunie501 already posted the pics that i posted earlier two posts below...

These are new pictures... Still as gorgeous!

hyunjoongfq0.jpg

joongiemz4.jpg

donnaik3.jpg

Guest virvir111

i'm back~~ prolly no1 noticed anyways..rofls.. um i had my SAT math today.. i bombed it of course.. me and math are oil and vinegar.. anyway.. LOTS OF NEW PICS.. i see.. thanks for uploading the pictures!!!~

Guest MiyuKanata09

Hyun Joong pictures are not here anymore... :(

pls..upload them again...

Kim so-eun was so pretty...

----♥----♥----♥----

edit:

Thanks flower pot for uploading the pictures of Hyun Joong..

Thanks also to hyunie501 for the lovely pictures!!

Guest kellybag

joana you are very lucky to see them up front and in person (literally)...i was feeling completely impulsive earlier in the week and really wanna go to macau just to check them out, i even inquired with my travel agent to see how much it would cost to stay over at venetian...it was well expensive esp over the weekend...damn it then i came back to reality! and even if i did go it doesnt guarantee that i will see them right...geez! anyways i hope u keep checking them out...how was hyun joong my baby???

Archived