Yoo Ah-in and Jeon Do-yeon stand together at Film of the Year Awards 2015

2016/01/27

photo679714.jpg

Film of the Year Awards 2015 hosted by The Korea Film Reporters Association was held at the Press Center in Junggu, Seoul in the afternoon on January 27th.

Yoo Ah-in wore a stylish monotone suit on this day. His dandy hairstyle combed to the back caught our eyes. Jeon Do-yeon showed off her elegant style in a light purple dress.

Yoo Ah-in and Jeon Do-yeon were honored with the Best Actor and Best Actress Awards of the Film of the Year Awards 2015 respectively. "The Throne" by director Lee Joon-ik received Best Picture Award and "Veteran" by director Ryoo Seung-wan received Best Director Award.

photo679715.jpg

photo679716.jpg

• Like 2

Does anyone know a site where i can watch the throne with eng sub?  Please send the link to my pm.  Thanks.

Yoo ah in is  an excellent actor.  I have watched all his movies and dramas and he's good in them.  But it seems he has no wide range of fandom.  This thread is so slow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Crazy! This guy is super gorgeous! Before I refused to watch any sageuk because it's too confusing. Suddenly I got to know you ah in. Here am I watching jang ok jung. 

I got to know him via descendants of the sun.  I got curious and now falling so hard for this guy. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just dropping a line from another "village" to thank Yoo Ah In for his kind support as cameo. Even though, we felt trolled by the excessive "misleading" promotion that "use" his name.

We were told YAI will make a DEEP IMPACT cameo.

We waited.

We anticipated.

We were thrilled. Because it was his birthday gift for his sister. 

On that day, sure enough he appeared. But after three blinks of our eyes, he disappeared.

No dramatic entrance. No dramatic exit. Just miraculously disappeared. Like how he appeared.

Audience were left DEEPLY puzzled. 

Yet, he managed to mesmerize me. Now I know who YAI is. Thus, visiting this thread for the first time.

• Like 1