Yoo Ah In Reported To Have Bone Tumor, Agency Responds

JiwonYu

On February 15, a news outlet released an exclusive report stating that actor Yoo Ah In has a bone tumor.

Later on, a source from Yoo Ah In’s agency stated, “It is true that he has a bone tumor. We can’t say if it’s serious or not. It’s a sensitive matter regarding his personal information so we cannot say much about the level of seriousness.”

The agency has clarified with another news outlet that the tumor is benign, and has also said that he is waiting for his next examination. They have promised to release an official statement when it is ready.

Meanwhile, Yoo Ah In reportedly underwent a physical exam for the third time last December, but his military enlistment was postponed once again. The actor had received a shoulder injury while filming the movie “Tough As Iron,” and the injury worsened after filming “Veteran.”

About this issue, the Military Manpower Administration stated, “We need to monitor his condition,” and postponed his enlistment decision. Some people had speculated that the actor was purposefully trying to evade his military enlistment. In response to this, his agency has said that he is not trying to avoid his mandatory military service. “He also wants to enlist in full health,” they stated.

Source soompi

Yoo Ah In's Agency Clarifies Reports About His Diagnosis

choralee

Yoo Ah In, who was recently diagnosed with a benign bone tumor, has provided more details on his recent diagnosis. However, despite the clarifications, misunderstandings have also risen due to misleading reports.

On February 16, a source from Yoo Ah In’s side stated, “It is true that he received a bone tumor diagnosis. It is not malignant, but benign. There are no difficulties in his day-to-day life. We are watching his prognosis. We never said that he was “battling his illness,” and we don’t know where that phrase came from.”

The source continued, saying, “Yoo Ah In’s health is currently okay. His medical condition is not severe. We hope there will be no more misunderstandings regarding his diagnosis. It is true that he has a fracture, but it is a different story from his bone tumor. There are some opinions that say the two are completely unrelated. There is nothing hugely abnormal about his health.

“Yoo Ah In is classified as someone who will be re-examined by the Military Manpower Administration and is waiting for his re-examination. He is simply following the administration’s procedures. We ask that you refrain from any broad interpretations or incorrect diagnoses.”

Meanwhile, one media source used a quote from a hospital source, saying that Yoo Ah In was diagnosed with a bone tumor and was battling an illness. Since then, rumors of Yoo Ah In “battling his disease” started to spread. However, the agency stated that they never used the phrase to describe his diagnosis.

soompi

• Like 1

Hope Ah In get well soon :(

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2017/02/yoo-ah-in-writes-letter-clarifying-that.html

Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+16,217, -713] He's such a good writer

2. [+13,891, -680] That part where he says that his misfortune is a problem that he must ask for forgiveness from the public over... ah, it really broke my heart. How hard it must've been for him...

3. [+11,832, -834] An amazing mind, a handsome face

4. [+9,494, -425] I hope you get better soon..

5. [+7,661, -386] Get better soon ㅠㅠ I support you!

6. [+2,221, -162] "It has personally been very hard for me to know that my misfortune has become a problem that I must ask for forgiveness for from others" I feel so bad for him... He's such a good writer too, I'm surprised;;

7. [+2,176, -171] "Like it is for everyone else, my body is a bowl that holds my soul, the vehicle that bumps against the outside world, and the tool that I use in which to express what I feel on the inside"... He could've been successful as a writer

8. [+1,949, -189] He never refused to serve, just wanted to finish his treatments before he did and yet people still threw a fuss over it. I feel so bad for him.

9. [+1,758, -139] He tried multiple times to be able to serve... this is why you should never write hate comments about someone without knowing the full picture. It must've been so hard for him.

10. [+1,771, -180] I don't know why people have to be so mean anyway when he's sick. He said he's going to get his treatment and serve.

Source: Nate

1. [+1,489, -154] He's a good writer... I really can't find any fault in him. He's amazing, and I know that he will be even more amazing as time goes on. I'll always support him.

2. [+1,261, -112] Nothing wrong with not being able to serve if he's sick... just because he's a public figure doesn't give us rights to know everything about his personal health. I wish him a recovery.

3. [+1,125, -112] I support you!!!!!

4. [+81, -12] You can tell he's educated from the way he writes

5. [+57, -8] No one will hate you for not being able to serve because you're sick. It's the idiots who try to use tricks to get exemptions who are the ones deserving of hate.

6. [+46, -11] Forcing him to serve even when he's sick or not feeling completely well is just as bad as not serving. You have to be healthy and strong to get the proper training in the army and learn to protect your country for the rest of your life.

7. [+40, -5] "It has personally been very hard for me to know that my misfortune has become a problem that I must ask for forgiveness for from others, but I know that this, too, should be considered love and interest from the public and a responsibility that I have as an actor to continue to mature and achieve through them" A very thoughtfully written post.

• Like 1

Yoo Ah In, Im Soo Jung, And Go Kyung Pyo Confirmed For Upcoming tvN Fantasy Drama

choralee

tvN’s upcoming drama “Chicago Typewriter” (tentative title) has officially confirmed its main cast.

Yoo Ah In, Im Soo Jung, and Go Kyung Pyo have been confirmed to appear in the upcoming drama. According to a source, they will be having their first table reading this week and will meet with the rest of the cast as well as the production team.

Yoo Ah In is set to play Han Se Joo, an idol in the literary world who is a best-selling writer. With looks that rival the visuals of celebrities, he has a ton of fans, but he is sensitive, rough, timid, and extremely depressed on the inside.

Im Soo Jung will be playing a character who is a legend in veterinary medicine and is also a literary fanatic. Rather than placing her bets on the future, she only focuses on faithfully living in the present.

Go Kyung Pyo stars as Yoo Jin Oh, a ghost writer with a genius writing style. He is a jazz maniac and a lover of antiques. He is a mysterious character who jokes around and lies with a completely serious facial expression.

Meanwhile, “Chicago Typewriter” is a fantasy romantic comedy that takes place in the 1930s during the Japanese occupation of South Korea. The drama is set to tell the story of a best-selling author, a ghostwriter writing under his name, and an anti-fan of the writer.

The drama is set to air sometime at the end of March.

What do you think of the confirmed cast?

source soompi

@bohmi yes its confirmed ! What a briliant pair Ah in, Soo jung and kyungpyo ! ❤

• Like 1

W MAGAZINE MARCH EDITION !

Yoo ah in with SHK ❤

IMG_0812.jpg

KNETZ RESPOND ABOUT THIS PAIR AT W MAGAZINE !

[Trans K-netz comments] "Spring, Fantasy Couple" #SongHyeKyo x #YooAhIn, The Atmosphere of a Man and a Woman 

#송혜교 #유아인

IMG_0814.jpg
IMG_0815.jpg
IMG_0816.jpg

Credit to owner (uploader putri twitter)

• Like 2

Yoo-Ah-In-Song-Hye-Kyo-2.jpg

Real-Life Friends Song Hye Kyo And Yoo Ah In Transform Into Modern Royalty For W Korea

kminjungee

If you’ve ever needed more Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah In in your life, this latest photo shoot will give you your fix.

The two actors were the featured cover models W Korea’s special March issue in honor of its 12-year anniversary.

Yoo-Ah-In-4.jpg

There are two different covers, one for each of them, while the pictorial includes both solo and duo shots. They’re dressed to the nines in extravagant clothing for the pictorial, while situated in various backdrops. Not only are they charismatic on their own, but they also demonstrate a synergy unique to close friends when together.

Song-Hye-Kyo-Yoo-Ah-In.jpg

Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah In are housed under the same company, United Artists Agency, and have been the envy of many for their close friendship. Not only do they often hang out together at events, but also support each other in their individual endeavors. For instance, Yoo Ah In previously sent food supportand even agreed to a cameo while Song Hye Kyo was working on “Descendants of the Sun.”

Yoo-Ah-In-3.jpg

Both actors conducted solo interviews, where they discussed various topics such as their past works, their outlook on life and themselves, and their attitudes towards acting.

During her interview, Song Hye Kyo addressed guy-girl friendships and interestingly commented that she believed that people of opposite genders can’t just be friends. “However, these days I’m close to my labelmate Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Ki, who I acted in a drama with, but to them, wouldn’t I just be an older sister who likes to treat them to food?,” she added.

Check out some of the gorgeous shots from this photo shoot below!

soompi

• Like 2

YOO AH IN FOR W INTERVIEW

[NEWS 170222] #YooAhIn: "I always want to be in relationship like a life that I breathe" #유아인

Brief Translations..

CLICKS THIS Link

full translation bone tumor is benign yoo ah in releases his own official statement:

https://yooahinsikseekland.wordpress.com/2017/02/16/full-translations-bone-tumor-is-benign-yoo-ah-in-releases-his-own-official-statement-netizens-support/

credit sikseekers