the boy is handsome. and dangerously charming. esp in SKKS, phoarrr... just smoking hot. we know he's not Yoon-hee's OTP so in the future we can't help our poor hearts to break for him.

Guest Shin Bae

I HAVE BEEN INLOVE WITH THIS BOY... oh he's an oppa hahaha... waaaaaah

WAIT, HE HAS A TWITTER???

yes, he has twitter!! omg, i'll become his biggest fan after this drama!! Ah In ah, fighting!!

Guest akira_power_enter

yes, he has twitter!! omg, i'll become his biggest fan after this drama!! Ah In ah, fighting!!

may i have da link to his twitter plz. I dunt use twitter so i dun really know how to find him :ph34r: Plz help blush.gif I'd really appreciate that :X (he uses cyworld too, arg... so which site will he use more from now on :wacko: )

I can tell from da pics that Ah in has quite a "rebellious" life: smoking, drinking etc. :phew: still luv him tho. He did a great job in SKKS and i hope he will get a main role in da near future. Cant wait 4 that :wub: He totally deservs lots of attention after SKKS :wub:

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Since I couldn't sleep, rewatching episode 8...

Made some gifs...

24eanuf.gif

LOL, dropping the jaw or in this case the handkerchief!

2eyhv7o.gif

뭐하는 물건이야 저건

What the heck is he?

Just want to share to the Moony Faction the latest news about Pool Boy/Ninja Assasin: wub.gif

Yu A-in Emerging as Heartthrob with Role in ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal

Yu A-in, who plays Moon Jae-shin, a rebellious boy at the Confucian school Sungkyunkwan in the new KBS2 drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” is stealing the hearts of many women fans with his role.

The drama board was inundated with messages from fans praising the actor’s performance and charm after the September 13 episode, where he rescued Kim Yun-hee (Park Min-young) from the danger of being shot by the evil school representative Han In-su (Jeon Tae-soo). He also warned In-su that if he does such a thing once again, he will not let him get away with it, and also made a wooden finger protector for Yun-hee, who was having a hard time mastering archery.

The messages said, “My heart was pounding to see Jae-shin,” “Jae-shin was awesome,” “I could hardly breathe when Jae-shin slipped the protector on Yun-hee’s finger,” and “He has fatal charm.”

Even fellow actress Park Min-young agrees with the fans. “I would choose Jae-shin over Lee Seon-jun [Micky] and Gu Yong-ha [song Joong-ki] if I had to choose one of them in reality,” she said. “I think almost all women would like Jae-shin, who supports and protects the one he loves quietly and is willing to risk everything at critical moments.”

Hearing all those compliments, Yu A-in said, “I’m very grateful for such encouragements. That really gives me strength to withstand all difficulties while shooting. It’s not easy to play the role since he is a more complex character than I expected. But that pushes me harder to do better. I will try harder to do my best.”

Writer: Roh Ji-won

Source: YTree Media

Copyright © KBS & KBSi - Illegal reproduction & distribution is banned. 

Source

Yu A-in, who plays Moon Jae-shin, a rebellious boy at the Confucian school Sungkyunkwan in the new KBS2 drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” is stealing the hearts of many women fans with his role.

The messages said, “My heart was pounding to see Jae-shin,” “Jae-shin was awesome,” “I could hardly breathe when Jae-shin slipped the protector on Yun-hee’s finger,” and “He has fatal charm.”

thanks for sharing ... love the report! my heart is always like " boom boom kyaaa :wub: " when he is on screen :lol:

Guest miniejungle

glad to find this thread. I'm in love with YAI in SKKS! he's so adorable and sexy in there. SKKS is now my weekly drug dose because of him... hotnesss!!!!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

My favorite "bad boy", 문재신 (Moon Jae Shin) aka 걸오 (Gurl Oh)...

25hpcft.gif

To the rescue again... soooo gallant!

ndtqfs.gif

문재신 다됐구만 이거

Moon Jae Shin, You are getting old...

At the end of episode 9... after trying to delay the "policemen"...