Guest Rxgoodleaf

Pic from his current drama, He Who Can't Get Married...

First episode aired 6/15/09 with Seoul City View Rating of 8.4% (19th place)... Nationwide was below top 20...

25828_31803_1550.jpg

Credit: Tvreport.co.kr

Guest Rxgoodleaf

From DC Inside...

Caps from He Can't Get Married...

Haven't started watching the drama yet... I may break my own rule and watch as each episode air... ^^

1245155885_200906162140219656221601_0.jpg

1245155885_200906162140211641221601_0.jpg

Guest Rxgoodleaf

I guess Yoo Ah In's character, Hyun Kyu's glasses in the drama "He Who Can't Get Married" has become very popular...

It's style named "Pango" by Oliver Goldsmith...

Ah, my 1,500th post...

It's overcast and drizzly here at the beach...

There goes my idea of having my car washed! ^^

Guest Rxgoodleaf

I haven't done this in a long time...

Start watching a drama before it has finished or near finished... I think last time I did this was with BOF... but I did manage to stop after first two epsodes then watch later when it was near finished... ;)

Because I am soooo bad at waiting... ^^

Anyhow, watching first episode of "He Who Can't Get Married"...

I love Ah In's character, Hyun Kyu!

And Ah In's expressions are just PRICELESS! LOL

I have to say as much as I would like to see Ah In on screen a lot, I think Ah In is best at playing a supporting role...

The most outstanding and unforgettable supporting actor!

Back to watching rest of the episode...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Glut of Ah In news today... ^^

200906240926082100_1.jpg

200906240926082100_2.jpg

Credit: Freechal.com

그도 그럴것이 유아인에게는 그간 유난히 불우한 청년의 역할이 많이 들어왔다. 유아인은 "('결못남'의) 현규가 제가 그동안 맡은 역할 중 가장 잘 사는 애일 것"이라며 "그 동안 들어온 배역들은 대부분 고아, 결손 가정의 아들, 엄마가 사아비 종교에 빠진 아이, 아빠랑 단 둘이 사는데 상처를 안고 살아가는 아이 등 주로 불우한 청년들이었어요. 이제는 싱그럽고 밝게 해야 되는 것 같아요"라고 전했다.

마지막으로 이번 작품의 어려움을 묻자 '카메라 울렁증'이라는 의외의 대답이 돌아왔다. 전반적으로 울렁증을 해소 하고 싶다는 것이 그의 바람이었다. "'반올림' 이후 드라마 2편을 했는데도 아직 울렁증이 심해요. 전 작품 감독님이 최근 저를 보시고 대번에 그러시더라고요. '너 울렁증 많이 좋아졌나?'라고요. 하하."

Ah In said, "Hyun Kyu is the most well off character (or fortunate) I've played so far. The characters I've played were orphan, son of a disfunctional family, religion-crazed mother's son and troubled son of a widower, mostly an unfortunate youth. I think it's time to be more smiley and bright."

When asked the most difficult part of being on the drama, Ah In's surprising answer was "camera anxiety (or performance anxiety)". He said he would like to overcome his anxiety. "I've done two dramas since Ban Ol Rim but I still suffer from anxiety. I ran into a director from previous drama recently and he asked 'Did your camera anxiety get better?' Ha Ha"

Guest Rxgoodleaf

26013_32264_2627.jpg

26013_32265_2912.jpg

Credit: Tvreport.co.kr

The romance between Hyun Kyu (Yoo Ah In) and Eugene (Kim So Eun) is solidfying...

The drama, "He Who Can't Get Married", chase between Eugene's former boyfriend, Eugene and Hyun Kyu...

For Sang Goo, the dog!!! ^^

He's sooooooo cute in his new drama!! I love his glasses and his outfits. Sometimes he dressed kinda nerdy, but it's the cool nerdy, lol. I love his character in the drama.. The coupon scene was just too adorable! :D I didn't realize he was in Antique though, but I did remember thinking he was cute in there when I was watching it. lol. He's like the GD in the acting biz. <3

Guest Rxgoodleaf

From DCInside...

Caps from "He Who Can't Get Married" episode 3...

1245748169_200906231809449342234501_0.jpg

A fan made gif...

1245152646_200906162044185056284501_0.jpg

Hyun Kyu to Heuk San! LOL

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Ah In news 6/29/2009...

20090628001074_0.jpg

20090628001068_0.jpg

Credit: Sports World

“김소은씨를 제외하고 유일하게 저만 20대에요. 그러다보니 극중 신선함을 주는 캐릭터는 제 몫이죠. 바람둥이에 여성을 외모로만 평가하는 역할이에요. 일단 굉장히 재미있고 웃음을 줄 수 있는 부분이 많아요. 특히 저와 반대되는 캐릭터를 연기하는 지진희 선배님과 티격태격 하는 게 재미있을 거예요.”

벌써 푹 빠졌다. 하지만 훨씬 더 정제된 느낌을 보여줄 거라고 설명한다. 더구나 스스로 안경을 준비해 캐릭터에 어울리는 소품으로 활용할 만큼 열정을 발휘해 눈길을 끌었다. ‘안경 낀 바람둥이’가 유아인에게는 신선하게 느껴졌단다.

“그냥 천편일률적인 바람둥이와 다르게 연출하고 싶었어요. 그래서 안경도 직접 생각해냈고 감독님으로부터 허락도 받았어요. 전 상투적인 것보다 무언가 색다른 시도를 하는 걸 좋아하거든요.”

Ah In talking about his character, Hyun Kyu in "He Who Can't Get Married"...

"My character is a playboy judging women only by their appearance. (as Hyun Kyu) I do have a lot of chances to be interesting and funny (in the drama). Especially arguing with Ji Jin Hee's character who is total opposite of Hyun Kyu."

Apparently the eye glasses was his idea. He even asked the director for permission. Ah In picked the style and color himself...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

1.jpg

배우 유아인이 엄정화와 쏙 닮은 캐리커처를 선물해 눈길을 끌고 있다.

24일 엄정화는 자신의 미니홈피를 통해 ‘유아인이 촬영중에 그린 엄정화’라는 제목과 함께 캐리커처 한 장을 올렸다.

드라마 대본 위에 그린 듯한 캐리커처는 유아인이 직접 엄정화를 보고 그린 것으로 큰 눈망울과 오똑한 코, 도톰한 입술 등이 엄정화와 많이 닮았다는 평이다.

사진을 본 네티즌들은 "너무 귀엽다, 정말 닮은 것 같다"는 등의 반응을 보였다.

Apparently Um Jung Hwa posted above pic on her own mini hompy with a title "Um Jung Hwa Drawn By Yoo Ah In"... the caricature appeared to be drawn on the cover of the drama script...

You do remember that Ah In used to go to an Art School? Played an art student in Ban Ol Rim? ^^

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Rewatching Choi Kang Chil Woo right now... episode 18...

Torn between two fathers... one who bore him and one who raised him... but betrayed by both...

Sigh... sooo tragic...

I need periodic Heuk San fix... I've missed Heuk San!

Finished watching He Who Can't Get Married episode 1 and 2...

So far so good... not as funny as I expected but never the less entertaining...

I like Hyun Kyu...

This got me thinking... what character Ah In played so far most resemble Ah In in real life?!

Hmmm... I think perhaps Hyun Kyu... although I do think Ah In is much more mature and less carefree... also, melancholy at times... this is from reading what Ah In has written in his mini hompy and reading interviews...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

kiss2244.gif

Above Gif is from "He Who Can't Get Married" Thread...

I guess the "kiss" scene is creating some controversy in the thread...

I've only watch first two episodes of the drama so far... so I can't really comment about the "budding" romance between YAI's character and KSE's character... but a kiss is just a kiss... especially between two actors...

I don't think it's Ah In's first screen kiss... I think Ah In kissed Ok Rim in Ban Ol Rim...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Ah In news 6/30/2009...

From episode 6 of "He Who Can't Get Married"...

Jae Hee "accidently" visits the X rated internet site...

Caught in the act by Hyun Kyu (YAI)... ^^

26176_32607_3927.jpg

Becoming co-conspirator... tsk tsk!

26176_32608_3944.jpg

Credit: Pimedia

The middle cap of Jae Hee and Hyun Kyu hiding the screen is just PRICELESS! LOL

Guest hyein101

hey~ i remember him from sharp 1 and antique :)

he's such a cutie in both of those ^________^

yooahin.gif

lol.. it's sad that this was the only gif i could find of him(on my computer)... and he's smoking -_-;

Guest Rxgoodleaf

An In news 7/1/2009...

Candid interview...

PP09070100042.JPG

PP09070100044.JPG

I love this set of pics... especially the third one! ^^

PP09070100046.JPG

Credit: Spnimage

유아인, 그는 인터뷰에서 "언젠가 스타가 되더라도 내 자신이 그 상황을 감당해낼 수 있을진 모르겠다"고 얘기했다. 이런 생각은 드라마 '반올림'에 출연하면서 갖게 됐다고 한다.

"'반올림' 하면서 사람들이 알아봐주고 좋아해주니까 자기(유아인)가 뭐라도 되는 줄 알았던 모양이에요. 성격도 행동도 조금씩 비뚤어지더라고요. 그때 깨달았죠. 어, 인기란 게 사람을 이상하게 만드네? 스타도 아무나 하는 게 아니구나, 라는 걸요."(웃음)

"When I do become a star, I am not sure if I will be able to handle the situation." He said he felt this way since Ban Ol Rim.

"During Ban Ol Rim, since everyone recognized me and liked me, I must have thought I was something. My personality and actions became little askewed. I realized then that popularity can change a person. That it was not easy being a star. Ha Ha"

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Just finished episode 18 through 20 of Choi Kang Chil Woo...

Yes, my Heuk San fix for the month... ^^

I am going to break my own rule and start watching "He Who Can't Get Married" this weekend...

Episodes 3 through 6...

Before it's finished or near finished!

how did i not discover him until now? he did remind me of gd at first w/ the glasses (fyi i think he actually looks cuter w/ the glasses). i like his literary passion and his mature, independent attitude. looking forward to his future projects.