Guest akira_power_enter

Nice pixxies :X I love it! Thanks guys.

As we can see the current Yoo Ah In still smokes and still drinks :sweatingbullets: well.. it may become a habit already. I dont mind it tho. I mean he didnt hide the fact that he smokes and drinks alot either. That's what i like about him :wub:

Oh and during work hour, i managed to make 2 banners. My PS's skill is poor but i hope u guys still like it! Feel free to use if u want! ^^ blush.gif

From a Fine Young Boy

AhInCute1.gif

To A Rebellious, Hot Guy

AhInHot1.gif

3 hours and 15 mins left till his b-day (korea's time) :w00t: But i wont be home huhuhu

@Shein: well.. i can say it out loud coz im currently in Ah In's thread rite? J4 (Joseon 4) is wayyyyyyyyy hotter. Uri Ah In shi~ is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cooler!!!!

Guest janjher

new here ... yoo ah in fan ^__^ 

@sasgrace - "Sky and Sea"  ... u mean Sky and Ocean with Jang Nara ... im dying to watch it --- favor tudou link please

It's our boy birthday later  .... any plans ???

peeps with twitter --- let's follow each other hahahaha http://twitter.com/janjher

Guest BitterLemon

Passing by to drop some love and a happy birthday to Ah In, the beautiful, cheerful and blunt pretty teenage boxer from Antique Bakery that I am so fond of. Jaeshin comes a close second to my pretty boxer.

First time commenting in Ah In's thread, hello there everyone!

Let's continue spreading the Ah In's love virus! :wub:

Guest what_life

sasgrace, would you mind sharing the "sky and sea" link? i can't read chinese... :(

guys the pics are looking great! i'm sorry i can't help make anything for his bday since i'm not so creative hehehe... i wish i could make a bday video for him capturing various scenes and achievements from his movies/dramas from the earlier days til now, because u have to admit that this guy is soooo much better when he is in motion and acting it out. unfortunately, no time and lacking in skill as well. but i'll share some vids instead? i really want to see more Ah In in moving pics so i've been lurking around the korean sites to look for clips of him.

clean shaven Ah In in Bbaek Ga's photoshoot

a clip of Ah In singing (i think it's from one of those entertainment show Rxgoodleaf covered in her earlier post)

one of Ah In's earlier CFs

(he looks so young!!)

icedevil, perhaps something to entice you to d/l Shim's Family ;)

Shim's Family OST w Ah In singing

As Sheil mentioned, I didn't have any problems w/ the vids file of Shim's Family in yellowcinema either. In any case, I hope you find a way to watch it one way or another!

rxgoodleaf, where are you? i finally caught up w/ reading the rest of this forum and i must say you did a wonderful job maintaining this forum. thank you soooo much! i looooove all the interviews you've translated for us non-korean speakers. it really gives us a glimpse to yoo ah in, the actor/person. please keep it up.

dunno, when i'll be logging in again so HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY AH IN!!

Guest uknow i love you

UWAAA!!! tomorrow is Yoo Ah In birthday... I almost forgot about that..

he is really differnt when he is young... now he is GEORRGEOS and HOT!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

how about trending Yoo Ah In birth day with #happybdaytoyoo.. sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

Guest akira_power_enter

:wub: :wub: :wub: Ah In ah~~~ Saengil Chukahaeeeeee :wub: :wub: :wub:

I really wish i could be by his side right now to wish him a happy b-day... face to face ^_^ I Wonder if the SKKS's staff will held a suprise party for him or not. Or maybe his fans will prepare presents and cakes for Ah In tỏmorow??? I really hope so, coz this boy needs some love. :X I'll come back tmr with candies and cakes :D Wait 4 me guys

p/s: SKKS's fan are busy reading spoilers so not many of them come here tho. Maybe tmr ^^

Once again Happy Birthday uri Ah In shi~ This year will be the year we see a rising star! :wub: You can do it Ah in ah~

My link

and another one...waaahh..its cool how both of these guys eventually became f4 nowadays..

Yeah, who would even thought about that, Lee MinHo and Yoo Ah In would be a big star one day maybe not yet for Ah In but after SKKS. Same as Lee Min Ho he hit the jackpot when he played the role of Goo JunPyo and now Its Yoo Ah In turn. He definitely hit the jackpot playing the role of Moon Jae Shin. They both deserve what ever they are having right now they started small and they will make it big.. I love both Lee Min Ho and Yoo Ah In. I have strong faith that Ah In will reach Lee Min Ho and JGS status soon he will be a house hold name.. He has what it takes to be a big star talent and look wise.

BaA.jpg

Guest fOrEvEr.L

3sn02.gif

7bubd.png

64bd2.png

To Ah-In,

have a Happy Birthday , request have strong  health , there is the progress in the work and have one’s hopes  fulfilled for what , wish every the points ,

Guest sasgrace

Happy birthday 24 years Yoo Ah In. May God blesses you and lead you in your life.

@ what_life and Janjher and Icedevil it sounds they removed the movie. I searched but I just found the 7min preview. I watched it around 2 month ago with JeonWoochi and this movie with Yoo Seung Ho.

Guest icedevil0289

@sasgrace It's okay, thanks anyway. And yeah it sounds like an interesting movie.

@sheil omg he was soo cute in sharp 1 and so was go ara. Wow her ears. lol ,but not she was a cutie as well. If he was in my highschool, I totally would have had the biggest crush on him. do you know where I could find subbed episodes of sharp 1. I have found ones of sharp 2, but not of the first season.

@what_life thanks for tempting me. I think i might just do it and download all that stuff necessary to watch shim's family. I'm sure it's worth it and omg that clip of him singing with the glasses on that one segment, so adorable. I love his smile.

anyways happy birthday to yoo ah in.

Guest Asha Summer

Just dropping by to greet the hotness overload Yoo Ah In a Happy Birthday!!! Fighting! :wub::wub::wub:happybirthday2.jpg

edit:

1crazynyt thanks for the siggy! I'll definitely use it! I'm Proud MJS virus carrier! Hahahhahha!

Guest janjher

WhooHoo Happy Birthday to our Boy Yoo AH In ^__^

happy2.sized.jpg

happy1.sized.jpg

Peeps with twitter check this out ---> http://search.twitter.com/search?max_id=26514188856&page=1&q=%23Happy25sik

they are trending #Happy25sik ^__^

Guest Lucreshia

Happy Birthday! I don't usually follow celebrities but I am truly impressed by YAI and excited to see him in future projects. I haven't been this gaga over an actor since Hyun Bin first came onto the screen.

I'm calling it now. Ah In is the next IT guy of Korean cinema/dramas. Peace!