Guest icedevil0289

LMAO, same here! That's why it sort of amazed me that he can be of such a heartthrob status right now because in my head he was always this funloving cutie who's slightly dorky and rebellious. The rebellious part is still there alright, but now we gotta add the UBER HOT factor in there as well. After SKKS, Yoo Ah In will positively be really sought after.

what_life, the drama was pretty mediocre, if you want to just see YAI, search for 유아인 and there'll be cuts of his scenes. Sucky thing is, no subtitle available.

icedevil0289, thanks for the recommendation. Any place to watch the movie? I tried a couple of places I usually go to but couldn't find it.

http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/boys+of+tomorrow#watch%3Dv18485274kFtQCjAY

Since it's with veoh, I think you have to download the veoh player to watch the whole thing but that's really simple and quick.

the main thing for me is the guy can act and has acted quite well in movies like boys of tomorrow and antique and I heard he did a good job in shim's family as well. Yeah he is good looking and all, but I wouldn't pay too much attention to him if he couldn't act that well, but he is talented. I really like how he has done nonconventional roles and movies.

I wanna join to your discussion guys about Yoo Ah In too and share my mind about him.. I know him from antique bakery too but I don't even know his name just a face that co- star JJH from Goong. I found him really goofy his face and very typical not very appealing looking or a guy that you would never take a second look. And then, my friend mentioned to me about this new drama SKKS. She said netizens compared it to BOF as a BOF die hard fan I went to SKKS thread and checked out the story line and the cast.The story line looked promising mix up with everything but I'm not really familiar with the cast members and then I saw his face, I recognized him being one of the casts in antique bakery, I was like ohhh that's the goofy guy from antique bakery. I've watched the first ep and Yong Ha's character caught my attention and without knowing it I'm anticipating the next ep because of Yong Ha. Then they slowly introducing another character a bad A$$ but mysterious character and he was slowly coming out and getting some screen time and then he had this action scene,I went like, "who is that hot guy?" I was really mesmerized with his character, he was so mysterious and I was like "this guy can do some action with so much hotness." It was ep 4 when I discovered that he was the goofy guy from antique bakery,I was really shocked. No matter how hard I tried to picture that goofy guy now, I don't see any traces of that goofiness anymore, Now, all I can see is a totally different person with the same name. It's like a new Yoo Ah In emerged a meaty and juicy guy.. Now, I'm so into him.. How can a guy like him changed big time as in a totally different person. The Moon Jae SHin character really giving me some sleepless night. I caught a really bad virus I'm so contaminated. My WILDBOAR... I know this Kid will be creating noises after SKKS..

lol.."meaty and juicy.."

i know huh..he completely changed.. he's freakin good actor...

have u watch mighty chilwoo? he was more mysterious there and pretty..with his long black hair.. :wub: and he's also adorable in Shim's family..

if you still didnt check out his works, i think probably you should.. different characters and roles, he's also different..i mean he's really good.. B)

Guest what_life

hhehehehe... must join in in the discussion!! i think it wasn't his look that drew me in at first. it was something else. when i saw Strongest Chilwoo, his disguise gave him this androgynous type of look, which i don't really dig. but the way he acted the character was just swoon worthy, i couldn't help paying attention to all of his scenes. he was strangely... addicting. so then i went to check out his other work and he has such a baby face look and again... somehow strangely attractive to me. YAI as an actor is just oozing charisma in all of the characters he played and that makes him very very attractive (at least to me). no matter what the character is... whether he's a conflicted villain, an oddball kid or a troubled kid or a cake-obsessed ex-boxer.. i can't take my eyes off him.

then came SKKS and my jaw dropped! literally! what happened to the boy who played Chilwoo, Antique Bakery etc? And wasn't he just in a movie last year? He still looked so young in that poster for Sky and Ocean in 2009. I thought perhaps the SKKS make-up/costume team was just doing too awesome of a job, but then i saw the pics he took n posted on his minihompy and i practically went gaga, complete w/ all the drooling, hyperventilating, swooning and dropping dead. akira_power_enter, i wondered the same thing too! how did he grow up so much in the last 2 yrs and become ubberly macho?!? i like it!!! heee.. heeee... jaeshin is just w00t.gifw00t.gif but seriously, between his May 2010 to his June 2010 pic in his minihompy, the guy like went to a major transformation! what happened? how did he do that? i wish i could transform myself to become hot and sophisticated (do those two actually go together?) within a month!

o look... the lurker has just become overly chatty... :sweatingbullets: must share my love for this guy

have u watch mighty chilwoo? he was more mysterious there and pretty..with his long black hair.. :wub: and he's also adorable in Shim's family..

Yeah ~ I agree. I couldn't stop thinking about Heuk San in a long time. His image was always in my mind. Long black hair... cool eyes... sweety lips... agrrrr... I'm addicted again.

Guest jebabe19

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE PLEASE... tell me where I can find Antique Bakery episode of Come to Play and his YSMM guesting?

PLEASEEE...

and he twitted.. A LONG TWEET... that I really couldnt understand haha

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE PLEASE... tell me where I can find Antique Bakery episode of Come to Play and his YSMM guesting?

PLEASEEE...

and he twitted.. A LONG TWEET... that I really couldnt understand haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGhFrGKbb8

-Uploaded by PrincessAkito.-

http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/boys+of+tomorrow#watch%3Dv18485274kFtQCjAY

Since it's with veoh, I think you have to download the veoh player to watch the whole thing but that's really simple and quick.

the main thing for me is the guy can act and has acted quite well in movies like boys of tomorrow and antique and I heard he did a good job in shim's family as well. Yeah he is good looking and all, but I wouldn't pay too much attention to him if he couldn't act that well, but he is talented. I really like how he has done nonconventional roles and movies.

Thanks for the link! I ended up watching this till like 2am last night. Honestly I used the fast forward button quite liberally, the movie was kind of depressing. But I like the brotherhood dynamic between Joongdae, his 'hyung', and the nephew.

Although, it seems like Yoo Ah In has been playing this kind of role, a rebel to some degree, in pretty much all his projects, no? I hope that he doesn't get typecast in the future. I mean, he DOES nail all the roles, but I also want to see some versatility.

Next up, Shim's Family! =)

Guest icedevil0289

Thanks for the link! I ended up watching this till like 2am last night. Honestly I used the fast forward button quite liberally, the movie was kind of depressing. But I like the brotherhood dynamic between Joongdae, his 'hyung', and the nephew.

Although, it seems like Yoo Ah In has been playing this kind of role, a rebel to some degree, in pretty much all his projects, no? I hope that he doesn't get typecast in the future. I mean, he DOES nail all the roles, but I also want to see some versatility.

Next up, Shim's Family! =)

yeah the movie was depressing and heart wrenching as well and imo yoo ah in does a fantastic job. No wonder he won an award for it. I think as hard as it is to believe, I'm sure there are many who live life like the way yoo ah in and his brother did in the movie, just trying to make ends meet. It certainly wasn't glamorous, but then again not all aspects of life were. That is probably why I liked it.

and he was a bit of a rebel here I suppose, but it is a bit different from his skks role, and his role in strongest chilwoo. I don't think they are all the same tbh. I mean many of the characters come from poor backgrounds, but I think that's about it.

can anyone please verify if the tweeter seeksik his authentic twitter account..?

and please if it is, can anyone regularly translate it>??

that would be the awesomeness...

Guest jebabe19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGhFrGKbb8

-Uploaded by PrincessAkito.-

Thanks but I was asking for the cast's Come to Play episode... do you have that? please please :(

can anyone please verify if the tweeter seeksik his authentic twitter account..?

and please if it is, can anyone regularly translate it>??

that would be the awesomeness...

It seems to be the real account because Kim Gabsoo also follows him.

Guest icedevil0289

I've seen the vogue one before, but omg, he looks so cute in the high cut one. I love his smile when he gets all shy and embarrassed. how can someone be cute and hot at the same time?

thank you what_life for sharing.

Guest akira_power_enter

@what_life: ok girl.. u killed me with these two vids. OMGGG i need to go bla bla for a moment. Im just speechless after wat i saw just now. Ah In is so tall thats why all those outfits fit him perfectly, and his hair, his eyes, his lips,his smile, his muscle, even his mustache :wub: i just.... love everything about him :wub: I was screaming like crazy hâhha and i think I AM CRAZY ABOUT HIM. First he made me want to be a bottle, then he made me wanna be a banana =))))

phew i need to calm down a lil bit. Anyone notice that Ah In is actually very shy when he speaks to the camera? I luv his whispering Kamsahamnida at the end <3 :wub: Sadly i cant find anything new about him to share with u guys. I pray really hard that more and more people will get infected by the so called Moon Jae Shin's Virus :X and then i can find lots of infos, pics, vids about Ah In on the Internet.

Im actually a Yongshin's shipper. And i thought not many of us actually ship these two guys. But after i saw the OTP poll on soompi, i changed my mind. There are lots of Yongshin's shipper just like me!!! kyaaaa And i think we're all waiting for episode 11, not only because da first date of SJ and YH, but mainly coz there are many Yongshin's cute lilte moments :wub:

But i think my heart'll start to pain from episode 11. How worried and sad Jaeshin must be... to punch his BFF Yongha like that. :( And Yongha also said he is on JS's side, so why doesnt he try to support JS a lil bit. T_T i mean if he really wanna help then he should start hook JS and YH up! If thats not the case then PLZZZZZZ Keep Jaeshin to YOURSELF YONGHA sahuyng. Dun let (my) our JS suffer like that. T__T I just cant stand to watch. :(

Enough of my bla bla already :D kaka

Guys lets spread sum MJS's virus :wub:

p/s: anyone know the song which was used for Ah In High cut's video. (Her hair her eyes etc...) i really like it :X plz let me know. Thank you :X

nvm. chajatta!!! heehe i found it :D the songs called Just the way you are from bruno mars. Oh.. and i luv ah in just the way he is :X (bla bla again, sry guys)

Guest sasgrace

Now I watch the drama mainly because of him and to some extent SJK and Chosun. OMG baby is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute- you can see that he has a boyish vibe about him in real life unlike his JS's character. OUCH I have stomacheache...

In real life he sounds soo playful, innocent very very different from JS who is more rough, intimidating- sometimes threatning.

Guest what_life

@what_life: ok girl.. u killed me with these two vids. OMGGG i need to go bla bla for a moment. Im just speechless after wat i saw just now. Ah In is so tall thats why all those outfits fit him perfectly, and his hair, his eyes, his lips,his smile, his muscle, even his mustache :wub: i just.... love everything about him :wub: I was screaming like crazy hâhha and i think I AM CRAZY ABOUT HIM. First he made me want to be a bottle, then he made me wanna be a banana =))))

:lol: :lol: :lol: ... then i'll take dibs on the astro boy necklace he's chewing. i never thought a day would come where i would want to be a half-naked robot boy in red boots this bad. :blink:

after seeing him out of his sageuk getup, i really can't wait to see his next project. and i really hope he'll get main lead role. (and Writer nim, please let him get the girl this time)