Guest sasgrace

I hope too because he has everything as an actor. Too bad he had been underrated before but he got a lot of experience by acting in mostly non-commercial movies.

First and foremost I want to thank what_life for the BTS videos of his photo shoot. Ohh girl, you just don't know how hard I struggle to compose my self after watching the videos. I Couldn't help my self that's why I made some gifs out of those videos. I hate to admit this but I'm watching SKKS because of Moon Jae Shin, he is the main reason, but all in all I'm liking everything about SKKS. I like the flow of the story, plot line and the characters I'm just Moon Jae Shin biased. I don't know if I can bare to watch him hurting I know I was ready for this from the beginning but thinking and seeing are different thing. But I won't miss the chance of seeing him delivering his great acting ability. I wanna see a different Moon Jae Shin this time and see a different emotions. I'm for sure he will definitely nail that part and he will shine and steal the show again.. Since some of us here are going to be a regular posters I think, we should at least know each other like first name or something. I know this thread will be growing by the end of SKKS and till he get a lead role. I see some regulars here. sasgrace,deeta,icedevil,sheil,akira_power_enter and I know there's more coming out. I know for sure this kid would be big one day and I cant hardly wait for his lead role. YES let's spread the MOON JAE SHIN/YOO AH IN VIRUS..

Guest akira_power_enter

I see some regulars here. sasgrace,deeta,icedevil,sheil,akira_power_enter and I know there's more coming out. I know for sure this kid would be big one day and I cant hardly wait for his lead role. YES let's spread the MOON JAE SHIN/YOO AH IN VIRUS..

sry to cut your post but we need to include Rxgoodleaf, i love all da Jaeshin's gif she made. (and i think she's also a yongshin's shipper, correct me if i'am wrong Rxgoodleaf :D) And i totally agree with u, Ah In would be big one day, and that day is not far away. And i hope till that day come, we all will be here to celebrate 2gether blush.gif

@sagrace: i just saw what u posted in SKKS's thread and someone has overreacted about it. I mean its funny tho, how people can say they ship SJ/YH there, but if not, then U're bashing the actors :sweatingbullets: I mean we have the right to say about our own opinion, so wat's the big deal about it :wacko:

ohhh I've became familiar with u guys here: sasgrace,deeta,icedevil,sheil,what_life, 1crazynyt, Rxgoodleaf. I'll formally introduce myself *bow* Anyonghaseyo blush.gif u guys can call me Aki, i was born in 1988 phew.gif Let's join hand and spread the AH IN's virus!

@ 1crazynyt  a big HELLO from me.. yup,we should know each other more and together stalk Yoo Ah In..:P

Out of all the 'great' actors i've seen, he's like for me the very top.. his acting is so so so so so so good.. he immediately adopt to his role and eventually become one..

But the thing that i hate is the fact that he's not that famous! I mean, come on. Give him some exposure.. its like everytime there's an interview (which is he's one of the main casts) they dont even let him speak or even asks him some questions and please camera man, can you just point that camera to him in just a sec.?!

and this poster.i hate it....where's Yoo ah in??!..25pp9ch.jpg

correct me if im wrong [i only base it in the sub,.] recently, i saw this vid in youtube about them promoting Sungkyunkwan Scandal,, the woman narrating the show only introduce Song ki, Yoochon and Minyoung.. i was like,, wth was that.. its f4 yet she only introduces the three..

My link

(gaah..i dont know how to post youtube video)

It's unfair..I've been stalking him for years now..LOL but why no matter how good he is, why is it like no one appreciate him..well, that's what i thought until now..and sometimes., i thought its better for him to go to other Agency..:Dlol.. just a suggestion...

y7.jpg

From Shim's family... He was so so so so adorable there!!

ohhh I've became familiar with u guys here:  sasgrace,deeta,icedevil,sheil,what_life, 1crazynyt, Rxgoodleaf. I'll formally introduce myself *bow* Anyonghaseyo  blush.gif u guys can call me Aki, i was born in 1988  phew.gif Let's join hand and spread the AH IN's virus!

Hi..!!  nice to meet you aki.and also to sasgrace,deeta,icedevil,sheil,what_life, 1crazynyt, Rxgoodleaf.also to some i missed....im shein.. im from california and was born in1992..

LOL..yeah.. Let's stalk him together.. :ph34r:

Guest sasgrace

Each time I come hear the first thing I search is YAI thread. The first time I saw YAI it was thanks to a CF which was starring his friend Jang Geun Suk either because I was a crazy fan fan of the latter during the Hong Gil Dong time- YAI looked so BOYISH THERE ! YAI grabbed my attention because I have a thing for thick lips or standout features. I loved him in sky High with Jang Na Ra- which is a bit underrated. I am happy to see people support him now- and support me too in SKKS's thread thank you. He is really talented and must be casted as main lead in another project. Good Job !

PS : guys can call me Stephanie. Plus I just learnt that I and YAI are both libra AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH ! I born on 09/27.

Guest akira_power_enter

Its almost AH IN'S BIRTHDAY GUYS !!!!!!!!

Wat should we do to celebrate this special day??

Well if we are from the same country, i'll bring cake and we can have a party celebration for Ah In. Its sad tho, u guys live way too far :tears:

Hummmm, shall we make some avatars or banners then put it in our signatur, so that everyone can see and they will come here to wish Ah In a happy b-day. If u guys have another idea plz share with me. :wub:

AND BIG HUG TO SHEIN AND STEPHANIE! NICE TO MEET U :wub:

AND GUESS WHAT! MONDAY IS COMING :D , i cant wait to see sum Yongshin's cute lil moments ;)

Actually i really miss Ah In... i want to see him more on screen... bogoshipo Ah In ah~~~

I am YAI lurker for quite a while now. Seeing him for the first time in SKKS makes me fall for him. aaaiisssh!!!

I started to watch He who can't marry and strongest child chil woo just to see him and I am really impressed! This boy can really act!!!! I really hope that SKKS will open doors and windows for him to land at the lead role. IT is already time for him to shine!!!!

BTW, he has the same bday as my husband and I already believe that libran people are so charming and charismatic and ssooo appealing!!!! hehehhe!

Its almost AH IN'S BIRTHDAY GUYS !!!!!!!!

Wat should we do to celebrate this special day??

Well if we are from the same country, i'll bring cake and we can have a party celebration for Ah In. Its sad tho, u guys live way too far :tears:

Hummmm, shall we make some avatars or banners then put it in our signatur, so that everyone can see and they will come here to wish Ah In a happy b-day. If u guys have another idea plz share with me. :wub:

Love the idea, me and my friend can make a banner or siggy just let me know what kind of concept you guys like I'm in to that. Im kinda excited Coz I was never this envolved in any other indvidual actor's thread. Let's spread the Yoo Ah In virus guys. Pardon if I have some typos error' my screen is limited and small I'm just so excited about the project and I can't wait to reply. Hello to everybody and try to get back to each of you later when I get home. Can't wait for Tom SKKS hope to see more WILD BOAR scene.

Guest icedevil0289

@what_life: ok girl.. u killed me with these two vids. OMGGG i need to go bla bla for a moment. Im just speechless after wat i saw just now. Ah In is so tall thats why all those outfits fit him perfectly, and his hair, his eyes, his lips,his smile, his muscle, even his mustache :wub: i just.... love everything about him :wub: I was screaming like crazy hâhha and i think I AM CRAZY ABOUT HIM. First he made me want to be a bottle, then he made me wanna be a banana =))))

phew i need to calm down a lil bit. Anyone notice that Ah In is actually very shy when he speaks to the camera? I luv his whispering Kamsahamnida at the end <3 :wub: Sadly i cant find anything new about him to share with u guys. I pray really hard that more and more people will get infected by the so called Moon Jae Shin's Virus :X and then i can find lots of infos, pics, vids about Ah In on the Internet.

Im actually a Yongshin's shipper. And i thought not many of us actually ship these two guys. But after i saw the OTP poll on soompi, i changed my mind. There are lots of Yongshin's shipper just like me!!! kyaaaa And i think we're all waiting for episode 11, not only because da first date of SJ and YH, but mainly coz there are many Yongshin's cute lilte moments :wub:

But i think my heart'll start to pain from episode 11. How worried and sad Jaeshin must be... to punch his BFF Yongha like that. :( And Yongha also said he is on JS's side, so why doesnt he try to support JS a lil bit. T_T i mean if he really wanna help then he should start hook JS and YH up! If thats not the case then PLZZZZZZ Keep Jaeshin to YOURSELF YONGHA sahuyng. Dun let (my) our JS suffer like that. T__T I just cant stand to watch. :(

Enough of my bla bla already :D kaka

Guys lets spread sum MJS's virus :wub:

p/s: anyone know the song which was used for Ah In High cut's video. (Her hair her eyes etc...) i really like it :X plz let me know. Thank you :X

nvm. chajatta!!! heehe i found it :D the songs called Just the way you are from bruno mars. Oh.. and i luv ah in just the way he is :X (bla bla again, sry guys)

girl I am a big yongshin shipper. my favorite paring in skks. Wish they would just get together. though it sometimes seems to be onsided because it;s always yongha initiating their convos, or the skinship, but I'm sure deep inside jaeshin cares for yongha. and I saw the poll and was surprised as well. Was not expecting second place.

and omg @1crazynyt those gifs are too cute. thanks for sharing. he was so adorable in the high cut vid.

and it's so weird how he can be hot one minute, and so cute the next. I do hope he gets a lead role. though I've been thinking that skks is a rather mainstream drama(well not so mainstream, but kind of), and ah in has always from what I've seen done dramas that aren't as main stream or don't exactly cater to the audiences and are not the stereotypical stuff that audiences usually like, but the stuff he does, especially his movies, usually has quality. Great storylines with great acting. I'd hope he continues to choose work with good storylines, even if the stories might not cater to the audiences, because imo good work is better than the over the top dramas/movies that works with audiences.

I probably don't make much sense.

Each time I come hear the first thing I search is YAI thread. The first time I saw YAI it was thanks to a CF which was starring his friend Jang Geun Suk either because I was a crazy fan fan of the latter during the Hong Gil Dong time- YAI looked so BOYISH THERE ! YAI grabbed my attention because I have a thing for thick lips or standout features. I loved him in sky High with Jang Na Ra- which is a bit underrated. I am happy to see people support him now- and support me too in SKKS's thread thank you. He is really talented and must be casted as main lead in another project. Good Job !

PS : guys can call me Stephanie. Plus I just learnt that I and YAI are both libra AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH ! I born on 09/27.

do you know where I can watch sky and sea subbed? I've been dying to watch that and shim's family subbed and someone posted the link for shim's family, but I'm afraid to download anything because of viruses.

do you know where I can watch sky and sea subbed? I've been dying to watch that and shim's family subbed and someone posted the link for shim's family, but I'm afraid to download anything because of viruses.

the shim's family link for download was totally fine.. i think theres no virus in it but im not that sure coz i got a very crappy antivirus..LOL

other thing is, u need to have a winrar(for windows) to open the rar file.. theres a lot of hustle but totally WORTH it..

but its all up to you...hopefully some people out there will upload it soon.. ^__~

Guest akira_power_enter

Love the idea, me and my friend can make a banner or siggy just let me know what kind of concept you guys like I'm in to that. Im kinda excited Coz I was never this envolved in any other indvidual actor's thread. Let's spread the Yoo Ah In virus guys. Pardon if I have some typos error' my screen is limited and small I'm just so excited about the project and I can't wait to reply. Hello to everybody and try to get back to each of you later when I get home. Can't wait for Tom SKKS hope to see more WILD BOAR scene.

Yessss PLZZZZ it would be awesome if u and ur friend can make sum banners 4 Ah In's b-day.I have an idea, maybe u guys will like it, we can have 2 banners 4 our siggie. One that show the young, cute, chubby Yoo Ah In in his earlier year. And the second one shows the current with hotness overloaded Yoo Ah In :lol: haha.I mean people will be suprised how much he's changed since the past few years. As for the slogan or texts in those 2 banners. Maybe u guys have sum suggestion, im not really good with words. :vicx: I think not many of SKKS's fan actually know about Ah In's b-day. SO OUR JOB IS TO LET THEM KNOW!!! AND SHOW THEM HOW MUCH WE LOVE YOO AH IN!!! and i think they will click on the banner to come here and wish Ah In a happi b-day. Thats what i hoped for. Although... AH In wont read it. But its fine :D

@Shein, 1crazynyt: love ur pix. He looks so young and cute there. I wonder if he was wearing circe lens or not? But still, i can see and feel so much SOUL in his eyes... blush.gif But... can he actually see anything when he laugh? I mean his eyes get so small then... :rolleyes: heheehehe how cute :wub:

WE HAVE ONLY TWO MORE DAY TILLS AH IN's B-Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: SO WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU AND YOUR FRIEND 1crazynyt. Plz lemme know if u guys need help. I can use Photoshop too :X

awwwww im so excited already. Maybe becoz TODAY IS MONDAY!! Yo~

Guest icedevil0289

the shim's family link for download was totally fine.. i think theres no virus in it but im not that sure coz i got a very crappy antivirus..LOL

other thing is, u need to have a winrar(for windows) to open the rar file.. theres a lot of hustle but totally WORTH it..

but its all up to you...hopefully some people out there will upload it soon.. ^__~

do you know how I would go about getting winrar and would having it give my pc any viruses? thanks.

hmm,..you mean if there's any viruses in it? as far as my experience, the site where i got the winRAR for free is safe.. its a reliable site so i dont think its dangerous (personally) blush.gif .

google download.cnet.com.. make sure the real site then there's a search box (and also a box of what pc ur using),  type winrar. then thats it.. if ur still unsure, there's a lot of reviews right below the stuff u chose. cr: what_life

i really know ur afraid..i did too but just cant..we're talking about yoo ah in you know..:)

but hey, dont do things if your not sure yet..:phew:

The gentle and sweet Yoo Ah In. I guess that's his puppy.

YAIwithhisdog.jpgYAIwithhisdog1.jpg

Like what i said,,, how lucky a dog can be..

Guest sasgrace

Sorry Icedevil I watched "Sky and Sea" raw on Tudou- but you can see when an acting is good even though you can't understand what it is said. It sounded nice too.