Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

3 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Looks like we're gonna have a wedding scene!!!!! Aaaahhh finally happy ending for JH and HJ!!!!!! :wub: Have a well deserved rest oppa!!! We'll see again soon :)

we will see , dear friend @asdfghello ...

don't want to have high expectation ...is like they have to solve so many things ... hope will be time for them also ... :(((((((((((

oh , he really must rest for a wile , he really worked so hard , this man :D

CqhnnzDUAAARiad.jpg

Cqhnmh8UAAApSsR.jpg

CREDIT TO THE OWNER

look what he does to us ...like i told you , HE REALLY KNOW WHY HE DON'T TAKE TO OFTEN ROMANTIC ROLES , look how we are !!!! hahaha

• Like 3

Just now, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 OH MY I SAW THAT LOOK AGAIN AND THAT SMILEEEEE!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHH HE'S MAKING ME FALL IN LOVE AGAIN!!!! Stop giving me that look oppa (lol when I say stop I mean more hahahaha ironic) pls catch me I'm falling :wub::wub::wub:

hahahaha women .... again ? like you didn't love him anymore at some point ? hahahaha

omg , c'mon ... what is going on here ? is just  a kiss ... and just Our Sweet  Prince . Okay ... who i am kidding ? He's the best !!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

@maria1983 Hahahaha he makes me fall for him more and more each day :wub: Oh chingu I've been replaying that scene a hundred times over. Still can't move on :lol: Indeed the best kisser in town :sweatingbullets:

he is ....just look of how ... i mean ... just look at his lips how they ... okay , look at those hands how they touch , how he guide her ...like 'come to me my love ...just let me to kiss you '' ... omg , omg ... what i'm doing here ?

what ? i need to get out from this insanity ... i believe is not healthy . right ?

but the we have THE BEST KISSER IN TOWN , yes sister , you're right , so right  ...

• Like 2

@maria1983 Yes chingu I was looking at his lips the whole time and daaaaaamn this guy is really something. :wub: Everything about him is perfect even his jaw oh my gosh look I'm even attracted at his jaw :lol: Also the way he smiled before kissing HJ again, aaaahhh I just died!!! Lol I died multiple times in this scene I can't believe I'm still alive and functioning. :D He has literally once again set the standards for men sooooo high! :)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Yes chingu I was looking at his lips the whole time and daaaaaamn this guy is really something. :wub: Everything about him is perfect even his jaw oh my gosh look I'm even attracted at his jaw :lol: Also the way he smiled before kissing HJ again, aaaahhh I just died!!! Lol I died multiple times in this scene I can't believe I'm still alive and functioning. :D He has literally once again set the standards for men sooooo high! :)

hahahaha omg , this in not good . standard high not good at all ...

yes , and even his neck ..omg , once again ...what i am talking about ? neck ... hahaha

anyway ... this is how an actor should be . if he can do this to us ... that means that he was born to act and do this job . very rare this type of actors . this is the reason i watch all his project . i want to see him and not the drama or movie .

CqhSCdlUMAAGK9E.jpg

CqhRlclVUAAjzUk.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 2

@maria1983 Yeah he really can do any kind of role given to him. I wonder if there's something he can't do?? Haha and he surprises us every time with his skills! I am so amazed, probably why I admire him (well aside from his looks :lol:). Continue to amaze us oppa!!! I'm so happy someone like you exists :)

• Like 2

@maria1983 Yeah he really can do any kind of role given to him. I wonder if there's something he can't do?? Haha and he surprises us every time with his skills! I am so amazed, probably why I admire him (well aside from his looks :lol:). Continue to amaze us oppa!!! I'm so happy someone like you exists :)

well ...i believe his looks comes from his acting and charisma .actally .... i  don't know anymore ... i believe he's just this Universe that makes you act like a fool . yes , completly a fool ... He's something else ...really something else ...if he has this power to make you always return to him .

and now let's see one more time the kiss .

in a world of good kisses ...this kiss is the  ''king'' ... and the kisser ...wow , let's not begin to talk about this . well ... we will talk soon . hahaha

CqhUoj5UMAAivMQ.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 3

@maria1983 and @asdfghello and of course all the chingus here, annyeong!!! :)

hahahaha! i just finished watching ep 18 and 19 with eng sub. :D ive waited for what seems like a lifetime! finally got everything down! watching it for the 2nd time, still gave me  butterflies in my tummy! :P i couldnt stop staring at oppa! lol those subs were too long for me to even read! i was frustrated, bec i couldnt look at oppa's face at the same time! :D LOL! basically, i gave up reading the subs! i just read what i could! :D sigh...this royal hotness is ummmm...im lost for words! hihihihi  he is just one of a kind!! KRW oppa, saranghae!!! heart heart heart

LOL i love the bts in ep 19 when oppa was trying to get rid off that stuffed animal! hahaha hes rough, this namja! :):):) hes like cmon! im trying to get into this moment, why are you ruining it for me?! lol this isnt even beastly mode. hahaha! 

ive noticed, every time oppa comes on, i start smiling and feeling all giddy! hahaha :D i think this man really has the power to capture any woman's heart!! one stare from oppa feels like hes looking into your soul and absorbing all of your life force! LOL! :D:D:D then you end up with no energy to even resist! lost in his eyes! wahaahah so magical! so bewitching! hypnotizing! magnetizing! spellbinding! ohhhh what is this? krw oppa is indeed a vampire! LOL :D we are really under his spell! 

ohhh chingu, those kisses! LOL krw oppa...oh my! hahaha he just goes and does what he does well! :P DEMN those kissing scenes just makes me stare at the screen with my mouth hanging.  LOL! LOL! :D:D:D why cant i get those kisses from oppa? ohhhh my prince..have you forgotten me? im am your princess. :D:D i am really losing it! LOL! insanity strikes again! 

lol hyejungaa...if you dont want to say yes to oppa...just say so...we will gladly marry the guy in a blink of an eye! :) theres so many of us in line...lol why u gotta be like that? Do u know how hard it is to be us and answer yes, but we werent even asked?! HAHA! paboya! :D:D 

it is now, 2:00am here...i dont know what i have written or if it even make sense..LOL! :) i shall go to bed and meditate on my ultimate goal, OPPA ABS or SHIRTLESS OPPA! i pray that this may happen tonight....FIGHTING! :D high five chingus! 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 and @asdfghello and of course all the chingus here, annyeong!!! :)

LOL i love the bts in ep 19 when oppa was trying to get rid off that stuffed animal! hahaha hes rough, this namja! :):):) hes like cmon! im trying to get into this moment, why are you ruining it for me?! lol this isnt even beastly mode. hahaha! 

it is now, 2:00am here...i dont know what i have written or if it even make sense..LOL! :) i shall go to bed and meditate on my ultimate goal, OPPA ABS or SHIRTLESS OPPA! i pray that this may happen tonight....FIGHTING! :D high five chingus! 

hahahaha , omg ... omg ... from all this energy , and inspiration , and poetry ? did you sleep well ? did you do some kind of magic  ? what sorcery is this ? what happen ? you came here and you write like a novel just after you got inspiration from one kiss .... i can't imagine what we will write if a bed scene will happen ( i don't think so ...in this drama ... but maybe next one , or a movie ) ...i believe you will beat some rocord world wide .

YES , YES ... he's like this !! amazing man and actor . Actor , yes ... because even if you really apreciate his look a lot , like a looootttttt ( bite some pilow ) his talent is AMAZING !!!

CqiJI2YVUAAt9Xa.jpg

credit to the owner

for this reason first time i watch the episodes live ... just to look at him ... and is enough . oh , how can be enough ? hahaha

• Like 2

Park Shin Hye And Kim Rae Won Take A Selfie For Last Episode Of “Doctors”

Park Shin Hye And Kim Rae Won Take A Selfie For Last Episode Of “Doctors”

Park Shin Hye has recently posted a picture on Instagram to commemorate the final episode of “Doctors.”

With a picture of herself and co-star Kim Rae Won, the post included a caption that said, “While Hye Jung developed within the drama, I found myself also growing. These past four months were so precious and happy, and I’m so thankful. Which is why I wanted to show everyone just how hard and painful it is for me to send it away. The final episode for ‘Doctors’ is today at 10 p.m. You’ll be with us till the end right? #Thisismyman.”

Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won have been gaining attention for their sweet chemistry in SBS’s “Doctors,” which airs its final episode on August 23 at 10 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi maria, thanks for sharing those photos from his upcoming movie. Ye, my 1st time to see them. :P

welcome , @willenette !! thank you !!

I love how he always is so hard working ...just look at him and all his study . :D

i can't wait for the movies .

CqiXASwUMAAQgZ4.jpg

CqiT8KeWAAA-Vnt.jpg

credit to the owner

him ...in ...white ....tshirt .

• Like 3

@maria1983 Hahahaha i only got 5 hours of sleep and im here again! Feeling lightheaded, but saw another spoiler and it woke me up and gave me energy!!! :D more kissing for oppa and psh!!!!! :wub: Lovely lovely! Hahaha this is like psh kissing streak! Never have i seen her with so many kissing scenes before! ONLY KRW OPPA can make this happen!! Woot woot!! :D the kiss conqueror had done it again!!!!! :) 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 Hahahaha i only got 5 hours of sleep and im here again! Feeling lightheaded, but saw another spoiler!!!! :D more kissing for oppa and psh!!!!! :wub: Lovely lovely! Hahaha this is like psh kissing streak! Never have i seen her with so many kissing scenes before! ONLY KRW OPPA can make this happen!! Woot woot!! :D the kiss conqueror had done it again!!!!! :) 

he just destroy us !!! really ...

when he kiss ... wow , wow ,, wow ...and  in the ooperation room ... omg , the way he walks .  okay ,, i'm dead .

CqjXpZGXEAASkBl.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 3

@maria1983 Hahahaha we're lost again chingu!!! Maddening!! LOL :D yes, the way he walked and talked! LOL killer beast oppa!!! The destroyer of all senses! haahahaha :P 

how can we move on from this now?! LOL ottoke chingu? It will be a long wait until we fall inlove with a criminal? LOL a killer? A detective? :D:D:D but i guess we need to calm the storm in our hearts for a bit before we can be prepared again for another natural disaster of our lives! :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 Hahahaha we're lost again chingu!!! Maddening!! LOL :D yes, the way he walked and talked! LOL killer beast oppa!!! The destroyer of all senses! haahahaha :P 

how can we move on from this now?! LOL ottoke chingu? It will be a long wait until we fall inlove with a criminal? LOL a killer? A detective? :D:D:D but i guess we need to calm the storm in our hearts for a bit before we can be prepared again for another natural disaster of our lives! :) 

well , our destiny is to fall in love over and over again of Our Sweet Sweet Prince ...

so we will love him like a criminal , like a detective ...and even like an alien .

because we already loved him like a gangster , like a bad boy ...our destiny is to fall in love over and over again of this man . we loved him when we wanted to hate him ... so our destiny is to fall in love over and over again on this actor . is  a good destiny ?

CqjU1v9UMAAFkvV.jpg

ctto

• Like 1