Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

3 minutes ago, peanuts281 said:

yes our level of craziness is just about to turn into incurable

omg , peanuts , do you remember when we talked about Our Prince  2-3 years ago ... when he was about to take the role from '' Gangnam ... '' and we really believed in him ..and in his amazing work . and we said that he will be just fine ... omg , how we believe in him ...and look to our baby now ...this is how he thank us for all our support ...and make us fall in love one more time of him . Yes , Yes , we love him ...

CqfYX73W8AAn9Rz.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 5

@maria1983 hahaha take him home and go to sleep, my friend! we will sleep together! :D wink! the beginning of procreation! HAHA! :D:D:D no hesitation there right? shameless lala is taking it to the highest level! LOL!!! 

hahaha! you cant move on from those scenes of oppa, huh? i couldnt either! LOL :) i was like put in some kind of spell! i want to see BTS of these episodes, especially the kisses! LOL!! :D

oppa always takes us to some crazy and wild adventures in all his dramas and films! LOL! :D hes good! he's a pro at this! 

@peanuts281

no problem chingu, go ahead! LOL! im glad you're having a wonderful time! just enjoy my chingu!! :) fighting!! 

• Like 2

Just now, lala01 said:

oppa always takes us to some crazy and wild adventures in all his dramas and films! LOL! :D hes good! he's a pro at this! 

yes , and i remember after tke kiss from episode 6 ...all doctor fans was like ; '' did he knows how to kiss ? '' hahaha and after the kiss form episode 12 ...they was like '' gkhagkhasgdnbcmx,vcnv,xm./ ...omg , dead '' and we was like '' sweet , sweet summer children ... '' . but look to us ... c'mon HE'S THE KING OF KISSING AND OTHERS STUFF . HAHAHAHA

CqfZ6SwWEAAApIf.jpg

CREDIT TO THE OWNER

• Like 4

@maria1983 I wasn't here 2-3 years ago :) but I can imagine.. he has done an excellent job once again post army. they are talking about his second peak period, right? haha omo how can we not be proud. oh Prince, you did it again!

@lala01 and @maria1983 and all Rae Won'ers here.. how can you stand watching a BTS of that kiss? I can't . that is really too much, too much feels, my nerves can't take that

• Like 4

Just now, peanuts281 said:

@maria1983 I wasn't here 2-3 years ago :) but I can imagine.. he has done an excellent job once again post army. they are talking about his second peak period, right? haha omo how can we not be proud. oh Prince, you did it again!

@lala01 and @maria1983 and all Rae Won'ers here.. how can you stand watching a BTS of that kiss? I can't . that is really too much, too much feels, my nerves can't take that

YOU WAS NOT ?

omg , seams that i know you for a life time . hahahaha

well ... you must be strong my friend . strong ...and never faint again . like i did . kalhdkjsfgm, n,.vbjjgkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkjhfkdllllllllllllllllgh . okay , but now i'm fine ... haha i'm not ... who i'm kidding ? hahaha

omg , i can't with that kiss .

why ? oh , why / why he did this to us ?

Cqel_zPUAAAxUgx.jpg

Cqel_zTUsAQEWpI.jpg

Cqel_11VMAAwsvt.jpg

Cqel_10VIAAxZyI.jpg

• Like 3

@maria1983 and @peanuts281 lol im itching to commeny some more, but work is bursting my bubble right now!!!! :( 

Heck yes!!!! the beast oppa doing that and more!!!! :D this is the transformation of BEAST Oppa! i knew he was going to let this out for the world to see! hahahaha :D:D those kiddos can eat their dead fishes now! lol!!! 

ill be back chingus! annyeong chinguyaa! :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 and @peanuts281 lol im itching to commeny some more, but work is bursting my bubble right now!!!! :( 

Heck yes!!!! the beast oppa doing that and more!!!! :D this is the transformation of BEAST Oppa! i knew he was going to let this out for the world to see! hahahaha :D:D those kiddos can eat their dead fishes now! lol!!! 

ill be back chingus! annyeong chinguyaa! :) 

hahaha like a terminator . hahaha

asta la vista .hahaha

good work ...and don't think about the kiss ... will distract you from the daily basic . :D

CqfMf70WAAEprIO.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 3

@peanuts281i dont think i can handle the bts either! hahaha i think i would be slowly dying inside... :D all our nerves would wake up and feel brand new! LOL reborn of the nerve cells in our entire body! :) 

@maria1983 yes, hes like the terminator!!!! hahaha! OMO...how can i distract myself from oppas kissing scene when youre posting all the good parts of those episodes! hahahahaha! :D:D:D its like the torturing of the emotions! 

i think we're like the revival characters! we die from all this oppa craziness and we come alive again bec we're also going after oppa. its a cycle my friend! :) activate and deactivate of this "braining" organ!  :D 

DR. SUNSHINE OPPA, i will miss you! 

hahaha but for the meantime, i will just be on my full mode self destruct until tomorrow comes! LOL! :D  

KRW SUN is rising again! woohooo!!! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lala01 said:

i think we're like the revival characters! we die from all this oppa craziness and we come alive again bec we're also going after oppa. its a cycle my friend! :) activate and deactivate of this "braining" organ!  :D 

HAHAHAHA

OMG , amazing ...yes , zombie ghost ...because i really look like this after all this time with out no proper sleep ...and all my free time dedicated to this drama and to Our Prince ... what happen to us / when did we became like this / ''revival'' characters ... hm , but we will hunt him eve at the shower ? hahaha

omg , after this episode and that kiss ... look to us . just look ... once we was people , real people .

now ... we hunt in the night .

CqfYX73W8AAn9Rz.jpg

CqeekuzVMAAI1tz.jpg

credit to the owner

what was in our mind ?

• Like 3

@maria1983 hahaha! yes! i didnt get enough sleep either!!! :D woke up just in time for those kisses! :P hahaha we are dedicated krwoners indeed! LOL! im still floating somewhere in the galaxy from that episode and those pictures. :) how can psh still be composed after being kissed by our Prince? LOL! cmon psh! just kiss our oppa the way he kisses u! He needs some loving, this man! then he can do more romantic deamas

yes, we're still hunting for that shower and abs scene!! :D that will put my heart and soul to rest! LOL! :) 

what are we going to do tomorrow? 

• Like 1

How are you all doing?? Have you guys recovered from the kiss and oppa's look last night???? I'm totally gonna go insaaaane! I watched it multiple times before I went to sleep then I watched it again as soon as I woke up. :sweatingbullets::) Tonight's the last night, I wonder if I can still handle it. Aaaahhh sepanx is already kicking in :( 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lala01 said:

what are we going to do tomorrow? 

well ...enjoy the kiss one more time ...and one more time ...and one more time ...and .... hahahaha

CqgrC6HWAAAAmwi.jpg

credit to the owner

wow ... wow ...

1 hour ago, asdfghello said:

How are you all doing?? Have you guys recovered from the kiss and oppa's look last night???? I'm totally gonna go insaaaane! I watched it multiple times before I went to sleep then I watched it again as soon as I woke up. :sweatingbullets::) Tonight's the last night, I wonder if I can still handle it. Aaaahhh sepanx is already kicking in :( 

hahaha

we are sleepy ...very ...but still we want more .  hahhaha

morning ,morning , morning :)

today is the last day ...let's see what they prepared for our pooor hearts . :)

Cqg7F1_WcAAeoLd.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 1