Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

the first pic and teaser are beautiful :wub: Seeing them together like that, it works!

I already feel lovey dovey and summerhappiness. What a contradiction if I look outside now and see dark clouds, rain all day. I prefer watching my screen at the moment

I got inspired for a little edit on that pic. I couldn't help it, it was just too cute

Doctors94_zpsjklihel9.jpg

I hope shooting goes well!

Thank you all for the again wonderful updates. It turned this sad, rainy Monday into a beaufitul day after all.:wub:

• Like 6

7 hours ago, peanuts281 said:

I already feel lovey dovey and summerhappiness. What a contradiction if I look outside now and see dark clouds, rain all day. I prefer watching my screen at the moment

I got inspired for a little edit on that pic. I couldn't help it, it was just too cute

@peanuts281. you are so creative.... Love what you have done with this picture!  And love what you wrote about softness and understanding. Beautiful....  Thank you so much. It touches my heart.... Thank you for sharing with us.  1745787s859f1yte9.gif

• Like 3

13 hours ago, peanuts281 said:

the first pic and teaser are beautiful :wub: Seeing them together like that, it works!

I hope shooting goes well!

Thank you all for the again wonderful updates. It turned this sad, rainy Monday into a beaufitul day after all.:wub:

Hi peanuts, thanks for sharing your artwork. NICE. It looks that Kim Rae Won’s hairstyle is professionally perfect for his role as the surgical chief of the department.  So happy to see sensible haircut for a doctor.  Kim Rae Won just keeps looking better and better with age! He gained some weight and looked the freshest I’ve seen him in a long time. He looks younger. So excited for this! I like what I see so far.  I will watch this for KRW.  I hope this drama will be successful. I really hope it turns out to be good as KRW deserves a good storyline. Can’t wait to see these two sparks.  Cheers. :P

• Like 5

On 5/30/2016 at 1:12 PM, irilight said:

@willenette, I think we will see more and more now :)

Teaser is supposed to come out tomorrow.

"Doctors" Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye at teaser filming

"Dcotors" Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye are smiling in the picture.

The teaser for the SBS drama "Doctors" was filmed on the 28th. Kim Rae-won appeared in a light brown suit with a maroon tie and white shoes. Park Shin-hye appeared in jeans, a blouse and a doctor's gown. They play Ji-hong and Hye-jeong.

Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye left no room for awkwardness although it was their first time working together.

Kim Rae-won said he liked the cheerful atmosphere.

Park Shin-hye played a part in making Kim Rae-won smile throughout the shoot and she said, "It's been a while since I've been on set, but it's good to be with old people once again".

The teaser for "Doctors" will be released this 30th.

"Doctors" is about Park Shin-hye who goes from being a delinquent to a doctor and Kim Rae-won who fights for justice meeting as doctors and falling in love with each other.

source

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing more about this upcoming drama. I read that Kim Rae-won will not only play her sunbae surgeon at the hospital, but also her high school biology teacher. Teacher and student relationship isn’t that uncommon in drama/movie or real life. This is one of the common real life dynamics. We've seen their picture together & they look good together already so I hope the chemistry will be awesome.  Although, they have age gap here but, I guess it can work.  I really don’t see a problem with this age gap. Brilliant 1st teaser that we saw -  I can’t wait for more.  This teaser got me all hyped up about this drama.  It looks like a badass woman and a nice man. No words needed more for Kim Rae-won except that he looks hot…I’m looking forward to watching this drama without a doubt because of KRW. Besides, I always enjoy medical dramas. I’m ready. I can barely contain my excitement! Everything from the cast to the synopsis sounds great so far! I feel glad that KRW has a new drama. Doctors fighting! :P

• Like 6

@willenette, Yes indeed. They met when she was in high school. Later on in the hospital as doctors. Me too.. I love medical drama when well done. And beyond looking forward to this one..

kim rae won exudes classic charm for 1st teaser for doctors

drs

The first teaser for SBS’ Doctors is out. Kim Rae Won is the one and only reason why I would check this out. His last few seconds in the clip is enough to get me excited and the quiet charisma is so there. He was wonderful in Punch and I do hope this role would bring out a lighter side of him. Seeing him in the clip suddenly has me wishing he and Kim Tae Hee would do a drama together again.

Watch teaser here

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From the script-reading.

Cj1XxRXUUAY1a5R.jpg
Cj1XxRmVEAQo2gY.jpg
Cj1XxR4UoAA7URQ.jpg

• Like 7

5 hours ago, irilight said:

@willenette, Yes indeed. They met when she was in high school. Later on in the hospital as doctors. Me too.. I love medical drama when well done. And beyond looking forward to this one..

kim rae won exudes classic charm for 1st teaser for doctors

The first teaser for SBS’ Doctors is out. Kim Rae Won is the one and only reason why I would check this out. His last few seconds in the clip is enough to get me excited and the quiet charisma is so there. He was wonderful in Punch and I do hope this role would bring out a lighter side of him. Seeing him in the clip suddenly has me wishing he and Kim Tae Hee would do a drama together again.

Watch teaser here

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From the script-reading.

irilight, thanks for sharing more about the upcoming drama. Also, thanks for sharing these script-reading photos. Did they have 2nd script-reading? KRW looks so fine here. :P

• Like 4

On 31-5-2016 at 3:12 AM, irilight said:

@peanuts281. you are so creative.... Love what you have done with this picture!  And love what you wrote about softness and understanding. Beautiful....  Thank you so much. It touches my heart.... Thank you for sharing with us.  1745787s859f1yte9.gif

welcome3_zpsvlywtpl9.gif

It was really my pleasure making it. What else of a great inspiration than our dear Prince?

On 31-5-2016 at 9:04 AM, willenette said:

Hi peanuts, thanks for sharing your artwork. NICE. It looks that Kim Rae Won’s hairstyle is professionally perfect for his role as the surgical chief of the department.  So happy to see sensible haircut for a doctor.  Kim Rae Won just keeps looking better and better with age! He gained some weight and looked the freshest I’ve seen him in a long time. He looks younger. So excited for this! I like what I see so far.  I will watch this for KRW.  I hope this drama will be successful. I really hope it turns out to be good as KRW deserves a good storyline. Can’t wait to see these two sparks.  Cheers. :P

you're welcome. I'm glad you like it. I totally agree with you on his looks. Tbh it took some getting used to it at first, bcs I was still stuck with his Punch-image in my head, but now I like it. It is more suited for the season too. And I also hope the drama will be succesful!

It's so nice seeing those pics from script-reading and BTS of trailer filming. He should always do a drama, then we get to see all these lovely things! We saw so little of the movies. And now so many in 1 week :w00t: it's like a wake-up call after a long winter sleep :w00t:

6 hours ago, only*rae won* said:

Awwww Prince in doctor coat such cool an attractive doctor رأس البصلة سعيد جدا....cant wait to see him in this drama رأس البصلة متلهف

13335952_1541856656121528_29464495589787

13343042_1541856659454861_36302177041745

13315354_1541856652788195_44773141000677

OMG!!! I think my eyes litterally popped out of my head for a while (it was hard puting them back in)...... oooh saesange!! that is the most handsome doctor I have EVER seen in my life! yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-22.gif

and then that picture on the bench, with that killer smile panda-emoticon-31.gif

I swear , the temperature in my room has risen double all of a sudden. My cheeks got all red... oh gosh, how am I going to survive June?? Please tell me tumblr_inline_nfbnmxqQoQ1ro2d43_zpsxb17v

• Like 4

hahahahaha , you burst me out literally @peanuts28رأس البصلة منتصر

feel for u friend :) , we kept ask for romance drama of him and when we got it we merely got lost :D i think we would not be able to take it along june like u said getting faint every episode he apoear in رأس البصلة متفاجئ بشدة

13343042_1541856659454861_36302177041745

• Like 5

Hullo everyone!

I thought it was about time that I came here and did that since I feel that this is the place to be when getting to know more about Kim Rae Won......one half of this beautiful charismatic OTP.....

Have always enjoyed KRW's dramas.........attic cat, which star are you from? And the movie my little bride. Felt he is such a natural at expressing both light and serious emotions. His expressive eyes go a long way towards that. Wanted to watch Punch after rave reviews but at the moment could not and cannot watch any terminally ill patients. Then saw Shinhye and KRW's beautiful picture sitting on the table together laughing at the award ceremony.....and thought how beautiful they looked together! Never new then we would get to see them again soon.

i was truly happy on hearing this news when it first appeared. That was never a concern in regards to this drama. I am positive this will be a memorable OTP that will be talked about a lot.

looking forward to enjoying this drama with all Kim Rae Won and ofcourse Shinhye admirers in the months ahead..:blush:

PS: I see that my dear friend @NileRose........is already here....great minds.......:P:D

• Like 8

@peanuts281, you totally crack me up... Thank you for the laughter....  imageproxy.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.c
@only*rae won*, thank you for new photos. love them. And love KRW in the white coat. yes, so waiting for this romanceraining hearts emoticon

@NileRose, thank you so much for coming by, and  posting KRW's character description translation from PSH daily. Super appreciate it.

On 6/3/2016 at 9:38 AM, maris1 said:

Then saw Shinhye and KRW's beautiful picture sitting on the table together laughing at the award ceremony.....and thought how beautiful they looked together! Never new then we would get to see them again soon.

i was truly happy on hearing this news when it first appeared. That was never a concern in regards to this drama. I am positive this will be a memorable OTP that will be talked about a lot.

@maris1, so glad you came by, and I felt the same when I saw KRW and PSH sitting together at the awards. I never dreamed they were talking about doing a drama together.... I get goosebumps thinking of it and how it manifested.....  :wub:  And I have no doubt it will be a memorable OTP.

I love all those KRW's drama you mentioned; You certainly chose some of the good light ones. If you like light, you might want to take a look also at "My Love Patzzi" with KRW, Kim Jae-Won, and Jang Nara. It is a sweet light comedy that takes place in an amusement park. Kim Rae-won is working with sea lions, and Jang Nara - she is a misunderstood gal who does not exactly fit.

Here is the OST, which will give you an idea of the flavor of the drama.

Another option, esp. if you like cooking, is Gourmet. It is actually the drama that made me a fan of Kim Rae-Won and it was also the first Kdrama I ever watched. Here is one of the OST.

Love Story in Harvard was interesting drama, also legal, but not as heavy as  Punch, because the main theme here, was love. But it is set against a back story of corruption in multi-national corp. and environmental issues.

Here is one of the OST.

I want to encourage all Raewoners to visit the drama thread. There are lots of great people there, and lots of great information.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/384921-upcoming-drama-2016-doctors-닥터스-~-starring-kim-rae-won-park-shin-hye-~-first-teaser-on-page-1/?page=48

We have 16 more days!!!

170704-Have-A-Great-Weekend.jpg

• Like 5

@irilight.......thanks for the warm welcome and the comprehensive and complete introduction to the missing pieces in my reservoir of KRW's projects.  I have heard of all three. Tried to search for "love story in Harvard" way back when I watched his dramas. Could not find it. Enjoy cooking when it's something different but even if I did not the way they show it in Korean dramas....I would have! Will give Gourmet" a go. But, even more than that" My love Patzzi" looks good. Loved the OST !

I watch both light and serious stuff depending on how well it's executed and on my mood! I really wanted to watch Punch but I believe his character dies ....that I cannot take right now! 

Really appreciate the effort it took for you to give me all the info.....Thanks once again...:blush:

Yes.....16 days to go for the first episode BUT....11 days to the Press conference! :lol:

Have a wonderful weekend !

• Like 5

@maris1 @NileRose

hallo_zpsnnne0p9d.gif

Welcome to this thread! So glad you decided to join us! 

I hope the drama will make more soompiers to find their way to this thread. I really believe our Prince will have a very charismatic role this time. I can't express enough how much I'm excited to see it. But I don't want to be overly-excited, if I get my hopes up too high, I might be disappointed. This has always been me in everything.. Anyway, waiting for more teasers, pics, the Press Conference and of course the drama 

tumblr_lfsvbjyhoG1qf7ikto1_500_zpsbexzai

I wish you all also a very nice weekend! Monday maybe a new teaser :w00t:

• Like 5

Thank you @maris1.   Love Story in Harvard is on YT and KissAsian.
"My Love Patzzi' is totally fun. The OST is actually my wake up alarm, since I watched this funny version by Jang Nara, about her wake up and start of a day>.  I am hopeful, since seeing the fun and laughing at the script-reading of Doctors, that there will be fun and light moments.  11 Days to Press Conf. - Daebak!  :wub:

Raewoners, I see we have a new article, on Doctors this morning.

“Doctors” Releases Character Stills Of Main Cast

“Doctors” Releases Character Stills Of Main Cast

The upcoming SBS drama “Doctors” has released character photos of its four main leads.

Kim Rae Won, Park Shin Hye, Yoon Gyun Sang, and Lee Sung Kyung are wearing the white coats that are a hallmark of their characters’ professions.

Kim Rae Won

Kim Rae Won, whose character Hong Ji Hong is a charismatic neurosurgeon with a strong sense of integrity, holds his hands loosely in his pockets and smiles into the camera. His pose is meant to suggest an air of professionalism and confidence.

Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye, whose character Yoo Hye Jung is a delinquent-turned-doctor, looks into the camera with an intense stare and a sassy smile. Her hands are also in her pockets, echoing the pose of Kim Rae Won, who plays her love interest.

Yoon Gyun Sang

Yoon Gyun Sang, who plays the wealthy and free-spirited Jung Yoon Do, shows off his dimples and warm gaze in his pose, looking a little to the side.

Lee Sung Kyung

Lee Sung Kyung, who plays the pretty and smart Jin Seo Woo, dresses up her gown with a bright pink ensemble underneath and looks confident with her crossed arms and knowing smile.

“Doctors” is scheduled to air its first episode on June 20. Watch the first trailer below:

Source: Soompi. Watch subbed trailer in article.

• Like 6

Hello all Kim Rae Won's fans! It's been a very long time since I appeared on Soompi but the old timers will remember me! Welcome to all new fans! Sorry for not writing more often but I have not forgotten KRW! I am still pursuing my passion for K-Dramas and of course for KRW :) Looking forward to his new drama Doctors and his new movie.

• Like 6

@peanuts281, we must have written at the same time. I only now see your post when I come back here.... You always crack me up with your funnies...  That crowd looking with anticipation, is certainly all of us waiting for "Doctors".

@catherinesmith  Welcome back!   Very happy to see you here....  :wub:

6e9023774af0298e4f5018f63626906b.jpg

The Shiny Pretty Neurosurgeons Hang Out at the Park in First Character Stills From SBS Drama Doctors

meodis.jpg

Read full article on Koala's Playground

• Like 5