Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

Hi Dear Raewoners......

Awesome artwork dear Ploy.... Thank you... I hope you get the computer you want and you would have saved everything you needed... I lost lots of Prince's photos on my old computer when it totally died... Gorgeous banner dear Middy.. Thank you for sharing..

I tried to sign up for Raewon Island, but it is very difficult for someone who does not speak or read Chinese. Even my Korean friend was here from Korea, and tried to help me, but was not able to... I will continue to try..

Elsie, thank you for the updates, gorgeous photos from HI of Prince, and the research of where they are.... Awesome... :rolleyes:

Middy - the address in Hawaii.. Are you sure it is a friend of Prince? Is it possible Prince himself bought a property in Hawaii?? :w00t:

krwvalentine120123.jpg

Middy - the address in Hawaii.. Are you sure it is a friend of Prince? Is it possible Prince himself bought a property in Hawaii??

sorry gals^^ .... been too occupied the past few days ....

Sawasdee Kha ~~ dear ploy ^^

O.... hehe.... I am not 100% sure its the address of his friend .... :P but .. since Prince had mentioned in his earlier tweets that hes gonna travel to a place where his friend is over there .... & now we knew the place is Hawaii ~~ so .... ;)

well well .... I suppose Prince will be likely to be back to Hawaii in the future as hes willing to go through all the processes of taking written test in english & road test to get the Hawaii Driver's License ..... :w00t: he should love to come back to Hawaii to do care-free rides himself since there're still many beautiful scenic locations here in Hawaii he hasnt toured yet ..... B) haha.... maybe by then he will be interested to buy a resort house or a condo for himself ...... :lol:

O.... are you gonna leave for Korea today (Feb 12) ?? :w00t:

wishing you another very enjoyable & relaxing trip to the Land of Prince ~~~ :lol:

pls share your joy /excitement with us if you get time during the trip .... HOPEfully you would get to meet Prince or his manager or at least get a visit of Prince's management company ---- BLESS Ent. Ltd ~~ GOOD LUCK ~~~ :D

haa... do you also plan to visit the shooting locations of 'A Thousand Days' Promise'??

anyway .... enJOY youself & keep /stay warm too :wub: as its still very cold in Korea ( 28F in Seoul currently) ..... ^^*

O... are these old artworks by you, ploy^^*?? thank you ~~ <3

Happy Valentine's Day to lovely you all RaeWoners ~~~ :wub: love.gif

5053_copy_.jpg

5051_copy_.jpg

Thanks dear Iris :P ...I done all back up cos my computer's all about Raewon which cant get lost....

Where's he doing now...no more twitter pics.... :lol:

Hi Middy :wub: : ...I got 6 hrs. left before fly....I will visit Bless to drop some prince birthday present and hello....

I think I will his manager, hope that he can remember me cos no fanmeeting for long.

I will try to visit our thread during trip...dont worry. :)

13289664294841.jpg

13289258975461.jpg

13289709510461.jpg

13289698913591.jpg

hello everyone!..... so sad no tweets from our dear Prince until now.... missed updates on him too!!! :( :(

Uhm Jung Hwa selects Big Bang’s T.O.P as her ideal type ( ...and Kim Rae Won!!)

The February 11th edition of KBS2‘s “Entertainment Relay” ‘Guerilla Date‘ segment featured an interview with veteran singer and actress Uhm Jung Hwa on who her ideal type was.

On this day, Uhm Jung Hwa was asked to play a game of “Ideal Type World Cup” with 8 males that she has worked with in the past, whether it be acting or music. These males included actor Hwang Jung Min, singer / pianist Jung Jae Hyung, Korean American actor Daniel Henney, Big Bang’s T.O.P, actor Kim Rae Won, singer Kim Jung Min, and 2PM’s Taecyeon. Out of the initial round in the game, she selected Hwang Jung Min, Daniel Henney, T.O.P and Kim Jung Min for the final four. After her selections in the semi-finals, the finals pitted Daniel Henney against T.O.P.

For her final overall winner, she selected T.O.P over Daniel Henney. On choosing T.O.P, Uhm Jung Hwa stated, “He works really hard and is very loyal. He also calls me on the phone the most.” T.O.P worked together with the veteran singer as he was featured on Uhm Jung Hwa’s 2008 single, “D.I.S.C.O“.

She also stated that Hwang Jung Min is a very lovable man as they most recently starred together for the movie ‘Dancing Queen‘.

From Headline Grabber, feb 11, 2012

20120211_uhmjunghwa.jpg

... they worked together in Insandong Scandal insandongscandal.jpg

Iinsadong-siggy.jpg

Yes, I feel the same, Willenette... I do not always like or love what he is in.. but I always love what he does and his acting...

I feel it is helpful for us to speak up when people put it down.. for the sake of people who are not familiar at all - so they don't get an impression from just one view point...

Hi 'IrisRaeWon' , I do agree with you - it's really helpful to say what's in your mind when you feel that what's written is otherwise.....as what you think it is. Finally................I've done watching the drama. I like it. Although, as the episode progresses, it just got sadder and sadder. But, what's important for me is watching KRW back on the screen again. What amazed me also in the drama was the brushing of her teeth more than a dozen times during the day. I think it’s just understandable that the parents of the bride were having a hard time accepting the painful situation (calling off the marriage) but how I admire her - the bride was really mature about it. To me, it was evident that she wholeheartedly loved Park Ji Hyung (KRW). I feel sorry for SA because dealing with her memory loss was a lot of sad, tragic and scary moments. Ye, the only happy element of this drama was the family’s acceptance of Park Ji Hyung’s situation and his parents played a more active role in the child’s development. Lee Seo Yeon’s decision to have the baby instead of aborting it to prolong her life was a huge decision. I felt the portrayal was realistic, both from the lead couple. But, just can't accept the fact that she had to die at the end because of her illness. :)

..... tweets tweets :wub::wub: received 30minutes ago (Manila time)

tweet.jpgtweet-1.gif

KIM RAE WON 김래원

하와이 마지막 저녁식사!! (google: Hawaii last dinner) their last day in Hawaii.... he's celebrating heart's day in Seoul :wub::D

tweet121312.jpg

.... its so super fine dining :)

tweet221312.jpg

28일 숙성하는 고기 괜찮았어요ㅎㅎ (google: The meat was fine 28 days of fermentation)

.... yum yum yummmy tweet321312.jpg

....... i wish he will upload more pics .......

Thanks dear Iris :P ...I done all back up cos my computer's all about Raewon which cant get lost....

Where's he doing now...no more twitter pics.... :lol:

Hi Middy :wub: : ...I got 6 hrs. left before fly....I will visit Bless to drop some prince birthday present and hello....

I think I will his manager, hope that he can remember me cos no fanmeeting for long.

I will try to visit our thread during trip...dont worry. :)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Dearest Ploy , Have a safe trip to the Land of the Morning Calm.... :wub: I am so glad that you were able to make back up of your computer.... I hope you can tell the good people at Bless Entertainment how much we all love Prince....

He is on the way back to Korea.... I think... what timing.... :w00t:

Thank you for gorgeous artwork for Valentine...!

krwvalentine120125.jpg

Hi 'IrisRaeWon' , I do agree with you - it's really helpful to say what's in your mind when you feel that what's written is otherwise.....as what you think it is. Finally................I've done watching the drama. I like it. Although, as the episode progresses, it just got sadder and sadder. But, what's important for me is watching KRW back on the screen again. What amazed me also in the drama was the brushing of her teeth more than a dozen times during the day. I think it’s just understandable that the parents of the bride were having a hard time accepting the painful situation (calling off the marriage) but how I admire her - the bride was really mature about it. To me, it was evident that she wholeheartedly loved Park Ji Hyung (KRW). I feel sorry for SA because dealing with her memory loss was a lot of sad, tragic and scary moments. Ye, the only happy element of this drama was the family’s acceptance of Park Ji Hyung’s situation and his parents played a more active role in the child’s development. Lee Seo Yeon’s decision to have the baby instead of aborting it to prolong her life was a huge decision. I felt the portrayal was realistic, both from the lead couple. But, just can't accept the fact that she had to die at the end because of her illness. :)

Hi Willenette,, If it were not for our Prince and Soo Ae I could not have watched this drama.. so realistically heart breaking... and what made it so extra ordinary is their superb acting together...

He certainly had two lovely ladies there, loving him....

Like you, I wish she did not have to die in the end....a part of me would have loved to believe in fairy tales and miracles...

I do think Soo Ae is the strongest actress to have been cast with Rae won...

I wonder when the dvd will come out..

krwvalentine120124.jpg

*quoted image*

*quoted image* to Our Prince & to lovely you all ~~~ ;):D

Have Loving quality time w/ your Loved One/s ~~ ~~ :P *quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

by amazing chuan^^ / raewonisland

3878583.jpg all you lovely ladies and our magnificent Prince....

Elsie - what a nice dinner he had before leaving HI... I Think his visit will stay with him for some time... He'd be back...

Dear Middy, thank you for lovely artwork you are sharing with us...

Dear Ploy is en route to Korea now... How sweet...

krwvalentine120126.jpg

krwvalentine120128.jpg

:wub::wub::P:D

pizapcom13293917588392.jpg

TWEET21712.png

남영우~young nam

와이키키에 난잔기로기로레스토랑..코스요리 식당인데 메뉴는 식당랜덤이고 한달에한번꼴로 메뉴가바뀐단다...밥먹는데 두시간 소요되고 맛은...그냥그랬다...하지만 음식디자인이나 식당디자인은 괜찬았다ㅎ

(google: Nanjan girogiro restaurant courses in Waikiki. Random restaurant and the restaurant is the menu, the menu has changed in separate one month I am ... take two hours to eat. And taste ... I just did ... but the food and restaurant design the design came all right ㅎ)

TWEET1221612.jpg

와이키키에 난잔기로기로레스토랑..코스요리 식당인데 메뉴는 식당랜덤이고 한달에한번꼴로 메뉴가바뀐단다...밥먹는데 두시간 소요되고 맛은...그냥그랬다...하지만 음식디자인이나 식당디자인은 괜찬았다ㅎ

(google: Nanjangirogiroreseutorang courses in Waikiki. Random restaurant and the restaurant is the menu, the menu has changed in separate one month I am ... take two hours to eat. And taste ... I just did ... but the food and restaurant design the design came all right ㅎ)TWEET821612.jpg

호놀룰루에서젤맛있는 와플핫도그~~다들한번맛보셔야합니다!ㅎ

TWEET721612.jpg

호놀룰루에서젤맛있는 와플핫도그~~다들한번맛보셔야합니다!ㅎ

(google: Gel in Honolulu, delicious waffles hot dogs ~ ~ Everybody is very important to eat you! ㅎ)TWEET621612.jpg

good times, food tripping

TWEET321612.jpg

tweet121412.jpg

:P:wub: more................ :w00t:

pizapcom13293942504101.jpg

남영우~young nam @youngnam73

래원이마지막날 터틀베이골프장라운딩...래원아안녕~~ㅎThe last day with Rae won at turtle bay..~~bye bye Raewon

(google: Turtle Bay Golf Course last day of round two ... Rae Rae Oh, hey ~ ~ heehee

TWEET521612.jpg

래원이마지막날 터틀베이골프장라운딩...래원아안녕~~ㅎThe last day with Rae won at turtle bay..~~bye bye Raewon

TWEET421612.jpg

tweet-1.gif

KIM RAE WON 김래원

서울입니다. 이제 영화 준비요~ 열심히 해야지..^^ 사진 한번에 올릴수 있도록 도움주신분 감사해요~^^

(google: Seoul. Now, movie photos 준비요 ~ ^ ^ ought to work hard so that in one hoist doumju identity ^ ^ Thank you)

yeah right dear Prince...... after a month long vacation, playing golf, good times, food tripping, bonding with friends..... its back to work!! :w00t::P

KIM RAE WON 김래원

@youngnam73 그 맛있다는 와플핫독을 안먹이고 보냈단 말이죠? ㅡㅡ 역시 형은 날 싫어해..

(google: Anmeokyigo delicious waffles hot dock her go, right? ㅡ ㅡ brother hates me, too.)