Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

Hi ploy, wow.........you get to see him 2x a year & you still feel sad? While some of us here have no chance & luck yet.....I do envy you. Thanks for sharing this bday video with us. I wish him all health and happiness! I hope he'll have a good time during his special day. Stay healthy, KRW! :lol:

Adding my voice to well wishes by Willenette for our Prince..

Dear jenegrate - I am so glad you are here with us.. and I love your artwork :lol:

Dear Middy, thank you for the care and love in which you share with us so many goodies about Prince..

Dear Ploy, you are our Ambassador to Prince... Please relay to him how much we love him... :wub:

KRW-Bday-collage_2012-03-17_02-34-49.jpg

Guest jenegrate

Hi Iris :) yeah my mistake on my post in Fb and i'm so sorry for that. Anyways thanks that you like my pics haha...that's my first time to post.

Did Ploy attend the birthday party of Rae won Oppa in Korea?

Hmmm...feel envy again...when was our time Iris to visit him!

Anyways...advance HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAE WON OPPA!!!

1gXvO-15a.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

Middy...thaks for lovely shared....RaewonFamily's always kindly support to our price and I feel appreciate with.

Jene, Iris and Weiilette.....I try best to supporting him...normally...Raewon's 2 times a years for fanmeeting which fan can meet him in person...and I always say....yes please!...but depend! ....not always with me....

....all my thanks to Taiwanese friends if I dont have them I dont have a chance too.

Looking forward to see him again on Xmas ....goodluck ploy!...ha :lol:...

13314758684371.jpg

Hi Iris :) yeah my mistake on my post in Fb and i'm so sorry for that. Anyways thanks that you like my pics haha...that's my first time to post.

Did Ploy attend the birthday party of Rae won Oppa in Korea?

Hmmm...feel envy again...when was our time Iris to visit him!

Anyways...advance HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAE WON OPPA!!!

*quoted image*

jenegrate No worries at all.. I am glad it turned out this way.. Because if he was going to be in Hawaii Birthday party I think I'd be so sad I misunderstood... lol...

Dear Ploy... I am so glad you get to see him.. one or two times a year... My God.. I'd be happy with once in a lifetime...^-^

Thank you both for the lovely artwork...!!!!

KRW-Bday-ollage_2012-03-17_03-33-21.jpg

Happy 31st Birthday, Raewon-oppa!!!Here's wishing you all the best in everything in your life-be it career,family,health or love!!

Well said, iluvkrw.... He is in our hearts and thoughts wishing him only in the best in everything..

KRW-Bday-Forever-collage_2012-03-18_03-17-59.jpg

Guest freeminded1430278377

Middy, is he planning to make another drama or movie? I don't quite see the news of him making a drama. Is that rumor?

HELLO FELLOW RAEWONERS!!!

i've been so busy these days!!! Rae Won's tweeter is soooo silent ...i miss it..

NOT FORGETTING RAE WON'S BIRTHDAY

AND OH YES, YOUR WORK OF ARTS ARE SO AMAZING, I LOVE THEM ALL!!

A BLESSED BIRTHDAY WISH FOR OUR DEAR DEAR PRINCE

happybirthday.gif

jocake5zh3am.gif

pizap_com10_50110701611265541332160494292.jpg

font]

Happy Birthday Rae Won oppa wishing you good health and more projects to come.:D

Hi, tapcie... it's been soooo long :):):wub::w00t: so, we are classmate huh...

here's my ID ... still dreaming and trying, fighting :w00t::wub:

id-elsie-1.jpg

HELLO FELLOW RAEWONERS!!!

i've been so busy these days!!! Rae Won's tweeter is soooo silent ...i miss it..

NOT FORGETTING RAE WON'S BIRTHDAY

AND OH YES, YOUR WORK OF ARTS ARE SO AMAZING, I LOVE THEM ALL!!

A BLESSED BIRTHDAY WISH FOR OUR DEAR DEAR PRINCE

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

font]

Hi, tapcie... it's been soooo long :):):wub::w00t: so, we are classmate huh...

here's my ID ... still dreaming and trying, fighting :w00t::wub:

*quoted image*

hello elsievh04 yes its been so long but i always find time to see what the news about our prince :D

and still a Tae Hee and Rae Won Yearner :wink: i hope they collaborate again......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAE WON ! ! !

Happy 31st Birthday, Raewon-oppa!!!Here's wishing you all the best in everything in your life-be it career,family,health or love!!

Happy Birthday Rae Won oppa wishing you good health and more projects to come.:D

Good morning All Reawonner'..

nice to see you all with us to celebrate prince birthday .... :wub:

happy-birthday-63-51847.gif

13318257718431.jpg

Hello all Raewoners... :wub:

So nice to have everyone celebrate Prince's Birthday!!

Thank you dearest Ploy, Elsie, Ling, for gorgeous artwork celebrating Prince Rae won...

Thank you Ploy for always keeping us fresh with gorgeous new photos of Prince... I can never have enough of either....lol

tapcie, interesting to me, since I just started watching Love Story in Harvard again... I just recommended it to 2 new people who have not seen it yet... One is watching for sure.. The other, maybe... Ra

Dearest Middy and *Only Rae*won - Missing you.....

IMG_1292.preview.JPG

krwfishheartbdaycollage.jpg