Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

Hi. 

So... My favorite episode is 11, season 1. Still in shock about what happen.  In the end we never really receive what we want and dream. No matter what we do, no matter the fight, when all change... remain changed forever. Sad. 

I will be back! :Pandabulous:

Hi, 

The most funny episode is definitely number 5, second season. And that little girl is amazing. Her interaction with detective is a pure joy. Very talented. Sad how all ended for her. Life is sad sometimes. 

Also always love how detective acts with the young ppl. He's so careful. 

I will be back! :7555_attack:

Hi 

This drama was really good and i really enjoy it. Was fun and full of sad moments. Prince is indeed an amazing actor :Pandabulous: and a funny one. 

In the end the girl was for him. :sweat_smile:

Still not happy about this. :unamused:

And dad was just dead and that was all. Not a word about his death. 

I was scared detective will be dead and sacrificed. Just like that. 

But glad they didn't do that. 

I will be back! :heart:

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Hi, 

Hope everyone is fine :Pandabulous:

Have a nice day :7555_attack:

And i hope for Prince new project soon. 

@maria1983  same here - I hope we could get to hear some good news soon. I missed Kim Rae Won! It's been a while since his last drama. I guess it's time now to do another project.  :cutekitty:

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2024 at 10:17 AM, willenette said:

@maria1983  same here - I hope we could get to hear some good news soon. I missed Kim Rae Won! It's been a while since his last drama. I guess it's time now to do another project.  :cutekitty:

I feel the same :heart: dear @willenette

We need something soon :7555_attack:

• Like 1

7 underrated Korean movies that deserve more hype; Mother, Decibel, Secret Zoo, more

971107607_copy-of-cms-lead-image-2.jpg

Discover seven underrated Korean movies that deserve more recognition, including gems like Mother and Decibel and many more.

Korean cinema is renowned for its captivating storytelling and unique cinematography. Despite their brilliance, many Korean films often remain hidden treasures, overshadowed by more mainstream releases. However, with the rise of streaming platforms, these gems are now easily accessible to a global audience. 

In this article, we've curated a list of 7 underrated Korean films across various genres, ensuring there's something for everyone to enjoy. So, whether you're watching alone or with company, these films promise to leave a lasting impression, transcending age, gender, and culture.

2. Decibel

Decibel is a gripping South Korean espionage action thriller film directed by Hwang In Ho. Starring Kim Rae Won, Lee Jong Suk, Jung Sang Hoon, Park Byung Eun, and Cha Eun Woo, the film plunges viewers into a high-stakes battle of wits and sound. 

The plot centers on a bomb designer who threatens a city with a noise-triggered explosive, targeting a former naval commander. Released in November 2022, Decibel delivers intense suspense and riveting action, keeping audiences on the edge of their seats. 

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/7-underrated-korean-movies-1308149