Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

*** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors who appeared in dramas that aired between August 12 and September 12.   :kitty:

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Namgoong Min
  2. Ahn Eun Jin
  3. Han Ji Min
  4. Yeom Hye Ran
  5. Kim Sejeong
  6. Lim Ji Yeon
  7. Hwang Minhyun
  8. SF9’s Rowoon
  9. Kim So Hyun
  10. Lee Min Ki
  11. Kim Rae Won
  12. Jo Bo Ah
  13. Son Ho Jun
  14. Jeon Hye Jin
  15. Gong Seung Yeon
  16. Ahn Jae Hyun
  17. Yoo Joon Sang
  18. Park Hae Jin
  19. Lee Hak Joo
  20. Cha Joo Young
  21. Kang Boo Ja
  22. Jung Eui Jae
  23. Kim Ji Eun
  24. Kim So Hye
  25. Baek Jin Hee
  26. Park Sung Hoon
  27. Kim Yoon Woo
  28. Lee Da In
  29. Na In Woo
  30. Han Ji Wan

619493_420926_2513.jpg

source : https://www.polinews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=619493

• Love 1

Top 10 Hottest Korean Actors And Must-Watch K-Dramas Dominating Discussions In September 1st Week based from Good Data Corporation

1. "Moving"

2. "A Time Called You"

3. "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun"

4. "Destined With You"

5. "Behind Your Touch"

6. "The First Responders 2"

7. "My Lovely Liar"

8. "Mask Girl"

9. "New Recruit 2"

10. "The Real Has Come"

good-data-drama-091523-1.jpg

1. Go YounJung - "Moving"

2. Ryu SeungRyong - "Moving"

3. Lee JungHa - "Moving"

4. Zo InSung - "Moving"

5. Kim RaeWon - "The First Responders 2"

6. Han HyoJoo - "Moving"

7. SF9's RoWoon - "Destined With You"

8. Lee JoonGi - "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun"

9. Cho BoAh - "Destined With You"

10. Ahn HyoSeop - "A Time Called You"

good-data-drama-091523-2.jpg

• Like 1

*** Here are the most buzzed-about dramas and actors of the week on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list of the TV dramas that generated the most buzz. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon.  :heart3:

1. tvN “Arthdal Chronicles 2: The Sword of Aramun”
  2. JTBC “Destined with You”
  3. JTBC “Behind Your Touch”
  4. SBS “The First Responders 2”
  5. tvN “My Lovely Liar”
  6. ENA “New Recruit 2”
  7. KBS2 “The Real Has Come!
  8. ENA “Longing for You
  9. SBS “The Killing Vote”
  10. KBS2 “Elegant Empire”

The top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Go Yoon Jung (“Moving”)
  2. Ryu Seung Ryong (“Moving”)
  3. Lee Jung Ha (“Moving”)
  4. Jo In Sung (“Moving”)
  5. Kim Rae Won (“The First Responders 2”)
  6. Han Hyo Joo (“Moving”)
  7. Rowoon (“Destined with You”)
  8. Lee Joon Gi (“Arthdal Chronicles 2”)
  9. Jo Bo Ah (“Destined with You”)
  10. Ahn Hyo Seop (“A Time Called You”)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

*** The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 100 actors who appeared in dramas, movies, or OTT content released between August 29 and September 29.    :kaching1:

September Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Announced by The Korean Business Research Institute

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Go Yoon Jung
  2. Namgoong Min
  3. Jo In Sung
  4. Han Hyo Joo
  5. Ahn Eun Jin
  6. Lee Byung Hun
  7. Ahn Hyo Seop
  8. Kim Sejeong
  9. Han Ji Min
  10. Kim Nam Gil
  11. Son Suk Ku
  12. Jeon Yeo Been
  13. Ryu Seung Ryong
  14. Ma Dong Seok
  15. Lim Ji Yeon
  16. Jo Bo Ah
  17. Song Joong Ki
  18. Gong Yoo
  19. SF9’s Rowoon
  20. Lee Da In
  21. Kim So Hyun
  22. Ahn Jae Hong
  23. Hwang Jung Eum
  24. Lee Yoo Bi
  25. Baek Jin Hee
  26. Kang Hoon
  27. Kim Rae Won
  28. Lee Kyu Han
  29. Hwang Minhyun
  30. Ha Jung Woo

restmb_allidxmake.php?pp=002&idx=3&simg=

source : http://www.beyondpost.co.kr/view.php?ud=202309290851022494499def050a_30

• Like 1

*** Kim Rae Won for Arena Korea is looking fine. He is one of the rare actors who has carved his own space in the entertainment industry, where he is largely unaffected by younger trendy or breakout stars. He’ll always receive and be cast in good productions, be it dramas or movies.  :cheers:

20230929_183331.jpg

photos source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2023/09/29/monochrome-fire/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

*** I've re-watched his latest drama, "The First Responders 2". The second season was good even better than the first one. The intensity of S2 has surpassed that of the first season. Watching the entire episode 3 gave me a furrowed brow because the plot completely exceeded my expectations. It’s rare for a scriptwriter to kill off one of the main characters, and I can even say that I’ve never seen a main character die in the middle of a Korean drama before. Is the scriptwriter running out of ideas by killing off one of the male leads in this season? Even the National Forensic Service (NFS) is under bomb attack; it’s tough being a police officer, firefighter or forensic scientist in Korea. Episode 9 didn’t have many explosive moments, since it’s hard not to suspect that the new forensic scientist is DEX. But he came too late; there was no suspense that he was the big villain. The drama presented the action scenes well, but the pace was messy. However, the drama managed to end smoothly.  :blush:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Top 20 KBS Dramas With The Highest Ratings From 2015 To 2020

KBS, the Korean Broadcasting System, has played a vital role in the growth of K-Dramas over the decades with continuously high-ranking K-Dramas placing in the best ratings list of 20202021, and 2022. They are known as one of the top broadcasting systems in Korea for a reason!

It is no secret that KBS has been known for producing some of the most iconic dramas adored by K-Drama lovers.

Thanks to this, they also have some record ratings worth mentioning such as the K-Drama "Bread, Love and Dreams" which aired in 2010 and reached a record 50.8% rating!

13. "Black Knight" - 13.2%

top-KBS-dramas-with-the-highest-ratings-

"Black Knight" starring Kim RaeWon, Shin SaeKyeong, Seo JiHye, and Jang MiHee, earned ratings of 13.2%. "Black Knight" is yet another fan-favorite K-Drama thanks to its heartwarming moments and the cheesy moments that will make you smile and laugh throughout.

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-20-kbs-dramas-with-the-highest-ratings-from-2015-to-2020/

• Like 1

*** There are netizens praising shows and there are always experts with their own views. Recently, JoyNews24 did a survey amongst industry insiders who picked a list of the “Worst K-Dramas of 2023,” and there are some surprising additions. "The First Responders 2" made it into the list, which got (4) votes. The drama had ratings that seemed generally high and fans loved it, but neither hit with the critics.   :handsup:

lqljoTcQ3ddeioA5LTIIa2s5d5zFOWyOXEbyMIxX

source : https://m.joynews24.com/v/1645755

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

26 K-Dramas With The Best Ratings Of 2023

2023 is ending in a few days and looking back this year has been full of unforgettable dramas! As the year is ending, it is time to check whose dramas had been particularly liked in Korea. Let's check whose dramas had the most ratings on Korean TV this year!

Note: Weekend and daily dramas are not included.

Note: Only dramas that ended in 2023 are included, dramas ending in 2024 are not included

Best-ratings-of-2023-KDramas-made-by-Kpo

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/26-kdramas-with-the-best-ratings-of-2023/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

*** The “APAN Star Awards,” a global K-drama festival to be held at Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) in Jung-gu, Seoul, on December 30th, recently unveiled a spectacular lineup of nominees. The awards are for dramas and actors aired on public channels, cable channels, streaming services and webs from August 2022 to October 2023. This year’s nominees forTop Excellence Award, Actor in a Serial Drama includes Kim Rae-won (The First Responders). I'm looking forward to who will be awarded the Daesang at the 2023 APAN Star Awards this year.    :heart2:

source : https://kbizoom.com/2023-apan-star-awards-released-nominee-list-including-song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-kim-hye-soo-and-more/

• Like 1

*** On December 27, the 2023 SBS Drama Awards has revealed its list of (4) Daesang (Grand Prize) nominees for its upcoming annual award ceremony. Finally, rounding out this year’s list of Daesang nominees is Kim Rae Won, who received special praise for his ability to pull off realistic action scenes in “The First Responders.” The 2023 SBS Drama Awards will air on December 29 at 8:40 p.m. KST and will also be available to watch with subtitles on Viki. Good luck, oppa & fighting! I'm rooting for you! He's amazing in the drama. Hence, all the best to you!   :blush:

0003797158_001_20231227084903024.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003797158

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

*** I've watched (3) of these dramas : Missing the Other Side 1/2, Lies Hidden in My Garden & The First Responders 1/2.   :blush:

45+ Suspense/Mystery Dramas Of 2023 (K-Drama Masterlist)

For K-drama fans still catching up on dramas from last year, Soompi has prepared masterlists of 2023 K-dramas organized by genre!

Here are K-dramas from 2023 that include suspense or mystery elements (although many of these dramas fit into other genres as well).

Includes dramas that premiered in 2022 and ended in 2023.

“The First Responders 2”

first-responders-2.jpeg

Cast: Kim Rae WonSon Ho JunGong Seung YeonSeo Hyun ChulKang Ki Doong

Premiere Date: August 4

“The First Responders” is a drama about members of the fire department, police force, and paramedic team as they come together to help their city in any way they can. Season 2 draws out the upgraded teamwork between the fire department, police force, and the National Forensic Service (NFS) as they face unprecedented events.

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!! 

I always miss our Prince land and here is my comfort place. My beautiful place. Even if i got stuck in reality a lot. Happy Birthday GIF by Holler Studios:Pandabulous:

Oh, our dear hardworking @willenette, thank you for all!!

You are amazing! 

I was just watching some Prince videos and i was thinking his voice has layers. :fullofhearts:

Him and his hypnotic voice!! 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 9/4/2023 at 10:05 AM, willenette said:

*** Yes, I am following the drama "The First Responders 2", though my interest has been also piqued by "Moving". I love rom-com genre but, on my current watch list: Moving and The First Responders Season 2, none are romance-centric, and all present pretty substantive content, if even it requires some stretching of imagination. It is so fun to see Kim Rae Won running around creating a ruckus as a hot-headed detective working with the firefighters and National Forensic Service to solve crimes. I also enjoyed the first season, which is why I’m watching the second. It's just that there was the unexpected death of a main character as well, played by Son Ho Joon.  Sigh............  :cutekitty:

But kim rae won character will return if is a 3rd season? 

He was alive at the end, right? 

He's very talented our Prince :fullofhearts:

9 hours ago, maria1983 said:

But kim rae won character will return if is a 3rd season? 

He was alive at the end, right? 

He's very talented our Prince :fullofhearts:

@maria1983  At the time of this writing, I haven't heard of the S3. Yes, he's alive.  But, there is still no guarantee that there will be a third season. :blush:

• Love 1

*** Aside from rom-com, medical drama genre is also my favorite. I love Doctor Slump, Doctor John, Ghost Doctor and Doctors. They're so good and never get bored. I always enjoy watching medical dramas.   :kisslevel:

Here are 10 Must-Watch Medical K-Dramas

JTBC’s “Doctor Slump” has achieved international acclaim and phenomenal success, ranking at number one on non-English TV series on Netflix within just two weeks of its broadcast. Medical dramas have gained immense popularity worldwide for their blend of heart-wrenching stories, intense medical cases, and emotional rollercoasters.

If you are enjoying “Doctor Slump,” here are ten must-watch medical K-dramas to keep you hooked.

Doctors

“Doctors” revolves around Yoo Hye-jun, a successful neurosurgeon who was a delinquent in high school but changed after meeting her teacher, Hong Ji-hong.

source : https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/02/enjoying-doctor-slump-here-are-10-must-watch-medical-k-dramas

• Love 1

On 2/15/2024 at 8:28 PM, willenette said:

Doctors

Hello! 

In the winter vacation i rewatch "Doctors" on Netflix. :approves:

Plus 2 days ago " My little bride". 

Not once... but twice :please:

Still my top 3 movies of all time.

And will be like that till the end. 

I watch it already at least 50-60 times. Haha Never gets old. And each time brings the same joy. 

I love that movie!! :fullofhearts:

On 2/15/2024 at 6:44 PM, willenette said:

@maria1983  At the time of this writing, I haven't heard of the S3. Yes, he's alive.  But, there is still no guarantee that there will be a third season. :blush:

Thank you! 

Will be interesting to have a season 3. 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote videos. Thanks!

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

Hello! 

In the winter vacation i rewatch "Doctors" on Netflix. :approves:

Plus 2 days ago " My little bride". 

Not once... but twice :please:

Still my top 3 movies of all time.

And will be like that till the end. 

I watch it already at least 50-60 times. Haha Never gets old. And each time brings the same joy. 

I love that movie!! :fullofhearts:

Thank you! 

Will be interesting to have a season 3. 

@maria1983  I totally love the movie, too! Besides, it's my favorite genre - rom-com! The synopsis is very attractive. It's not complicated nor original; because we can see this type of story in some dramas/movies as well. But, the film's storyline was really appealing.This movie was just too cute. The ending is too cute, too! What I most enjoyed? Biased aside, Kim Rae Won's character, Sang Min. I recommend it for everyone. A must watch movie!! You could watch this with younger audience ( 11+) as it doesn't have any R rated scenes in it. It was entertaining and fun to watch. And it contained one of my favorite themes, childhood love - wahhh..... *swoon*. Kim Rae Won and Moon Geun Young are so adorable together and have a great chemistry. They're fantastic together. I had fun watching the movie. I wished it was a drama so, it would be longer. It was ridiculous that her grandfather was insisting on her marrying a guy at least 5 years her senior WHILE she was in high school. But, i guess it's a cultural thing, huh? My Little Bride has a simple story. I think the age gap relationship has a very unique set of challenges and I enjoy watching these sorts of couples discover their path together.   :heart3:

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, willenette said:

@maria1983  I totally love the movie, too! This movie was just too cute. 

:fullofhearts:

Yeah, definitely I'm again in a period when i really miss Prince. After all this time he's still the favourite. The best! :please:

Our amazing Prince charming!!! :heart4:

I just love " My little bride" for it's simplicity, but with so much effect on my state of mind. That movie relax me and makes me feel better. Is a pure joy. 

The grandpa seams he just wants to be sure they will just end together . He really insisted in that wish.

But maybe he knows better.

Hahaha

I love their apartment. I also love how relaxed they are. 

Oh, i indeed love this movie. For eternity!! 

• Love 1