Jessica H.o.

Guest xBoobyx

Guest krnforsale

uptown ain't the same without tasha. jessica ho can never ever raplces her. it's not even uptwon ne more.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sakura.s.

i never knew jessica h.o. rapped hehe ^^;;

aw, i miss T, she is soooo talented!! i wish she was still realeasing songs :tears:

and i hope that new girl is awesome at rapping/singing since T was such a big part of uptown ^^

Guest clee

jessica h.o doesn't even give a crap about what her fans in america think of her. she's a celebrity in korea.. she has to be more careful about her actions there than over here. whatever, she confused everyone at first by saying she's the NEW UPTOWN GIRL. i don't think they're gonna last for long.

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

She is the first korean celeb that I ever hated because of her attitude. I mean I love her songs but her personality is mean.

Guest xBoobyx

what happenned to the uptown member who was related in a murder investigation last year?

Steve was acquitted because police didn't have evidence it was him. He even had an alibi during that time.

Yeah, she's not replacing anyone and she's still SOLO. But I can't stand how mean she is on her myspace. Someone NICELY said something about her career failing and she goes off on it.

"ok you idiots need to stop talking outta ur richard simmons!"

I mean it's not like her fans really know what's going on. There's going to be rumors and whatnot and she needs to learn how to handle it. I like her songs but I don't like her as of now. What a shame...

yeah... she doesn't sound very mature, judging from her myspace page. but what do i know... right? sometimes people have a different online persona than how they actually are in person. but whatever... i could care less about her, and she probably could care less about what i think (or any of us, for that matter)

good luck on her career...

Guest pannda

lowdown4155 got point.

so im just basically erase everything what i say.

mm..yeah. she cant be replaced by jessica ho no more.

Guest lowdown4155

im just confused why you guys keeps bashin on her

yes. i dont know jessica ho at all

but didnt she work hard for this

to get this role..?

now you guys are just spitting on her

because shes from the "new york"

or other reasons that i might not know.

im just expressing my opinion.

im sorry if that was offense to you.

im just saying. be easy on her.

thats all.

What are you even talking about? LOL. What makes you think that we're speaking badly of her because she's from "new york"? That is completely false and makes no sense at all.

I don't mean to be harsh but I dislike when people say stuff false and outregeous things without even knowing what they're talking about. Alot of people like and defend her, then stop when they really get to know what kind of person she is.

People are starting to dislike her because of her attitude amoung other reasons. Have you read her myspace? I suggest you do because she is personally attacking her fans (and I'm sorry to say it isn't the first time she's openly attacked people). :excl:

I know her personally and I've over-looked a lot of her crap but I cannot defend the way she treats her American fans and supporters. Calling people "Idiots," is just not acceptable.

So please don't say that people are picking on her because she's from New York, or whatever. Truth is, alot of this drama is brought on by HER actions

I'm sad to say, that I like her music but not really her anymore -_-

Guest COREAN

uptown? last time i heard steve murdered some viet dude and got arrested.

and i dont like how they fu*ked over tiger jk

Guest bBy_sT4r

Yeah, she's not replacing anyone and she's still SOLO. But I can't stand how mean she is on her myspace. Someone NICELY said something about her career failing and she goes off on it.

I mean it's not like her fans really know what's going on. There's going to be rumors and whatnot and she needs to learn how to handle it. I like her songs but I don't like her as of now. What a shame...

haha yeah, i agree that she needs to calm down.

but i guess she's just not used to having rumors being spread about her yet.

she needs to stop attacking her fans though, cus it really ruins her reputation.

Guest ahyoung

i liked her at first... im not just a hater... if you check older threads-you can see;; i tried to defend her......... but now i don't see any reason to do so....

she made her fans misunderstand...

and just because of that simple misunderstanding she attacks 'em?

other korean celebs don't even attack their antis.. but this girl... to her fans??! they didn't even say anything bad about her or anything...

she better fix that dirty mouth of hers if she wants to survive in the music industry... shes the first/only celeb i've heard of that treats her fans like that..... who the hell is out there spending their money buying her album?! from the start i felt that she was commiting suicide with her mouth.....

and i see that she doesn't like mean comments on the internet..... (well.. i think anyone should know that...)

if she wants nice comments then she better make us leave nice comments.... shes totally killing herself...

does she not care about her fans out of korea? (im not one...)

most of the people in korea probably don't know how she really is like because she doesn't communicate with them that much....

errrr;;; its like shes a differant person on tv.. than on the internet/real life...

dude;; this girl has got to learn the korean culture.....

if you're a celeb in korea..-- you can not go around cursing people unless you want 100000000 antis.....

if this was somehow directed at the people in korea... she'd be over right that second.

what does attitude got to do with singing??! well a singer is also a celeb of course... and to be that.. you have to have talent... but what is even more important than that... is how you present yourself.....

im not overreacting.... i'm only just as touchy as the people in korea.....

minus the location- i actually am one of them...

-edit-

okay her myspace comment..;;;; i guess she changed "Im the new uptown girl" to "I'm being featured in it".....

seriously;; does this girl care about anything in the world??!! she doesn't like korea... and she doesn't like her oversea fans i guess?!

look at other singers-- they are sooooo thankful (sometimes to tears) to their fans for just being fans and supporting them.....

anwy;; looks like shes with the right group of people..... uhhh; american style?!!

i don't really like it but oh wellz.....

Guest bBy_sT4r

^ wow.. yeah i agree with you on that.

i used to think she was okay from the beginning.. cus i thought she seemed like a nice person. but then its like, i always see her dissing people and bad-mouthing her fans.. i mean come on, they're not even antis or anything and she is attacking them. thats really mean, it really ruined my image of her.

haha whatever ><

Guest ` k s

She'd probably be better off in a group, although Uptown looks like an interesting crowd, since her solo career isn't exactly flourishing.

Perhaps I'm just talking out of my richard simmons. :ph34r:

Guest tenshiii0ox

Considering that fact that she's older than I, she needs to learn how to respect others. It's not always going to be about success or about her. I don't know. I feel as though because she's a "singer" in Korea now, she thinks she's "popular?" Yes, I'm being judgemental right now, but after her immature response to others, that's what I got from it. I know people who are singers in Korea, younger than her, AND they don't make a big deal out of trivial matters such as this. Yes, she's different. I applaud her for being true about her feelings and not faking her emotions, but there are moments when you should be calm and ignore what others say ofyou. Sigh. Good luck to her.

Guest FABULOUSme

congrats to her...

but..

wow that girl needs to learn self control...her actions may bite her in the buttox later on...whatta shame [related to what FRUIT said]

I agree, sooner or later, she'll realize what she's gotten herself into.

just cause you're a celeb, doesn't mean you're everything.

Guest payachan

You guys... Arrr, from now on I wont give my support to her anymore. I used to think that she would be a good singer since she could sing live.

The fact is that I scanned around SM Stephanie's myspace and found out a stupid line of Jessica HO which was like "Dont care about other SM Biatches" . And i was like "That girl is freakin dump and hideous" .

I have no more comment. If she wanna survive in K music industry, she should apologize to her fan.

Ahhh,please give me one more sentence: "The group UPTOWN made a WRONG DECISION".

Guest itzyoungmin

WOW. Uptown.. true O.G. The Uptown member was found innocent. I saw interview with him and everything. Good stuff for him, I knew he couldn't have been that stupid.

Archived