Jessica H.o.

Guest xBoobyx

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lowdown4155

You guys... Arrr, from now on I wont give my support to her anymore. I used to think that she would be a good singer since she could sing live.

The fact is that I scanned around SM Stephanie's myspace and found out a stupid line of Jessica HO which was like "Dont care about other SM Biatches" . And i was like "That girl is freakin dump and hideous" .

I have no more comment. If she wanna survive in K music industry, she should apologize to her fan.

Ahhh,please give me one more sentence: "The group UPTOWN made a WRONG DECISION".

I remember reading that. She always speaks badly about SM and their talent. Maybe she's jealous?

Guest flirtashaz

i have to say, she's the only korean celebrity that I dislike. She needs to delete that post and apologise to her fans. Those kind of words arent pleasing, even to me, to read. I wouldnt like myself to be called idiot.

Guest jihye87

haha .. saw her comments .. sounds rude but what's a young girl to do ? she's only 17 and alone in korea .. maybe some net ethics lesson is all she need .. i do swear like that when i'm angry .. haha .. she needs to understand she's not the world .. n the netizens does not owe her anything. in fact we are the ones making her popular ..

Guest lowdown4155

haha .. saw her comments .. sounds rude but what's a young girl to do ? she's only 17 and alone in korea .. maybe some net ethics lesson is all she need .. i do swear like that when i'm angry .. haha .. she needs to understand she's not the world .. n the netizens does not owe her anything. in fact we are the ones making her popular ..

If only you knew how she really felt about the netizens and Korea.

And about her only being 17 (and 18 in korea), she knows better (12 year olds know better)... she's mature for her age, only you wouldn't know it by the way she goes off sometimes. And ethic lessons wont change her, seriously... she's too blunt and stuck in her ways. And frankly, Jessica just doesn't care what people think.

Guest datshawtygurl

on her myspace she said that she's just featured in their album. she is not part of the group.

^quoting her from her myspace

Hm...she sounds like a regular bi*chy girl to me! she's not that purty and her vocals aren't really that great..no offense or nothing

Guest purehonesty012

Yeah, she's not replacing anyone and she's still SOLO. But I can't stand how mean she is on her myspace. Someone NICELY said something about her career failing and she goes off on it.

"ok you idiots need to stop talking outta ur richard simmons!"

I mean it's not like her fans really know what's going on. There's going to be rumors and whatnot and she needs to learn how to handle it. I like her songs but I don't like her as of now. What a shame...

OK~ theres no way your going to say to someone their career failed nicely. THATS is sooo messed up. ITs her first time getting all the negative comments. i mean give her a frikkin break.

ANYWAYS,

im glad someone whos african american is able to know about the korean industries. SOOO COOL~ she must be talented~

Guest lowdown4155

OK~ theres no way your going to say to someone their career failed nicely. THATS is sooo messed up. ITs her first time getting all the negative comments. i mean give her a frikkin break.

Since when is showing support considered neagtive? That person's comment wasn't negative at all, he was actually being nice.

The person said something like: "I'm sorry your solo singing career failed... I can't belive you're being put in a group but goodluck" blah blah blah.

It's not like he was teasing her about her failing career, he was trying to show support like any fan would, and for her to berate him and other people is wrong, bottom line.

there's no defendning her actions, I'm sorry and I'm saying this as one of her supporters

Guest purehonesty012

Since when is showing support considered neagtive? That person's comment wasn't negative at all, he was actually being nice.

The person said something like: "I'm sorry your solo singing career failed... I can't belive you're being put in a group but goodluck" blah blah blah.

It's not like he was teasing her about her failing career, he was trying to show support like any fan would, and for her to berate him and other people is wrong, bottom line.

there's no defendning her actions, I'm sorry and I'm saying this as one of her supporters

yea.. i just read it. but still. its mean to even say someone's career failed. I MEAN she didnt fail miserably.

Guest muffinz

i miss tasha .she wz awesome ^_^.wat happen 2 her?i jz rememba something bout a law suit and den she likes here and there feature on pplz cds =T

Guest charmm

She is NOT replacing Tasha,

she's just featured in a song.

Uptown has a new girl to replace Tasha,

she's from America and it isn't Jessica.

I'm so happy they're coming back! :D

Guest bingPWR

Yeaa Uptown was hella old...T was the best outta all of em!

I hope they know that they are throwing up some crip gang signs in that photo...

wow she sounds so rude, makes me dislike her even more

I have no respect for people like her, it wasn't like people were beating her down with rude comments

she could've said something like 'I'd like to clarify that I'm not part of Uptown blah blah'

what's with Ho being spelt h.o?? it really bothers me

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

:mellow:

LAYDEEEJ

Jan 29, 2006 4:06 AM

WWWWWAT IS REALLY GOOD MY richard simmons! hahaha how was your chinease neew year?? mine was really gay.. i think i'd rather practice than be with my uncle & hiss fam. lol jeenjaa~ anyways i miss youuu too sweetie. but you never call so i dont believe you when you say you miss me! yo but seriously when is the "SUPER GIRL" group coming outt. LOL i feel bad for you & stella.. =// no offense. your too good for a gay girl group! god. anywayss i hope your doing well stepHO!! always smile biotch.. goodluck with everything! im always here for you! even when those sm biotches talk i can't readt! haha<333 don't be a phony. like those girls okay?!! ssaranaghaeee<33

The exact thing she said on STEPHANIE'S myspace. tsk tsk.

TALKING ABOUT SM +_+ RAWRRR!

Archived