Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

o_O oh dear...

haha [lowdown] her skirts like that cause she's pulling it up in the back~ =P

what the heck, she's pulling up her own skirt??..absolutely gross o_____O

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest swtxl0ve

Ew, it's weird how I didn't notice that Jessica was lifting her own skirt up. :blink:

I just thought that's how the skirt was, lol thanks.

eww.... gross why is she doing that? :crazy:

Guest iisparkii

I remember reading that. She always speaks badly about SM and their talent. Maybe she's jealous?

i found that stupid because she has friends in sm like stella and stephanie..so she's basically saying stuff about them in a way..

Guest ahyoung

^

she only supports those two because she knows them and talks crap about the rest...

seems like she thinks like that..

Guest blue.roses

:mellow:

LAYDEEEJ

Jan 29, 2006 4:06 AM

WWWWWAT IS REALLY GOOD MY richard simmons! hahaha how was your chinease neew year?? mine was really gay.. i think i'd rather practice than be with my uncle & hiss fam. lol jeenjaa~ anyways i miss youuu too sweetie. but you never call so i dont believe you when you say you miss me! yo but seriously when is the "SUPER GIRL" group coming outt. LOL i feel bad for you & stella.. =// no offense. your too good for a gay girl group! god. anywayss i hope your doing well stepHO!! always smile biotch.. goodluck with everything! im always here for you! even when those sm biotches talk i can't readt! haha<333 don't be a phony. like those girls okay?!! ssaranaghaeee<33

The exact thing she said on STEPHANIE'S myspace. tsk tsk.

TALKING ABOUT SM +_+ RAWRRR!

whoa, shes a richard simmons! ahhaha..anyway. anyone know STEPHANIEs myspace?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest importchic21

hella ppl told me shes hella stuck up, nd she thought she was the mini cooper when she lived in the u.s but anywaes, this girls js whteverss

Guest yg4lyfe

i lyk Tasha better, she got skill! Jessica H.O??? heard of ... but i dont care!!! callin her fans idiots is pathetic!! watch her mouth if she stil want to be famous!

Guest fenderbender

i had no idea prior to this forum who this girl was or what she did for a living. but i saw her on star golden bell, and let's just say, that if the world depended on her intelligence, we'd all be dead. AND... she looks like she may have chlamydia. ew.

Guest v1rgi3

just happened to stumble on this thread... found it amusing that she has friends on soompi, and that she has so much time for her myspace and xanga... i'm surprised her company/recording label hasn't seen nething about her net stuff...

first impressions of her?

nice body, tho face not that appealing, and alot of negative crap going on.

its cool that she's not censored in neway, tho i hate it when ppl use the word gay, as a bad thing, (ie that's so gay)

she's from new york rite? trying too hard to be gangsta!!!! can she speak korean then?

in a nutshell, she can keep doing what she's doing, but it won't be very smart for her career (didn't her profile say that her iq is 137??? ) interesting how she's actually suppose to be smart...

Guest &freesoul;

i liked her at first... im not just a hater... if you check older threads-you can see;; i tried to defend her......... but now i don't see any reason to do so....

she made her fans misunderstand...

and just because of that simple misunderstanding she attacks 'em?

other korean celebs don't even attack their antis.. but this girl... to her fans??! they didn't even say anything bad about her or anything...

she better fix that dirty mouth of hers if she wants to survive in the music industry... shes the first/only celeb i've heard of that treats her fans like that..... who the hell is out there spending their money buying her album?! from the start i felt that she was commiting suicide with her mouth.....

and i see that she doesn't like mean comments on the internet..... (well.. i think anyone should know that...)

if she wants nice comments then she better make us leave nice comments.... shes totally killing herself...

does she not care about her fans out of korea? (im not one...)

most of the people in korea probably don't know how she really is like because she doesn't communicate with them that much....

errrr;;; its like shes a differant person on tv.. than on the internet/real life...

dude;; this girl has got to learn the korean culture.....

if you're a celeb in korea..-- you can not go around cursing people unless you want 100000000 antis.....

if this was somehow directed at the people in korea... she'd be over right that second.

what does attitude got to do with singing??! well a singer is also a celeb of course... and to be that.. you have to have talent... but what is even more important than that... is how you present yourself.....

im not overreacting.... i'm only just as touchy as the people in korea.....

minus the location- i actually am one of them...

-edit-

okay her myspace comment..;;;; i guess she changed "Im the new uptown girl" to "I'm being featured in it".....

seriously;; does this girl care about anything in the world??!! she doesn't like korea... and she doesn't like her oversea fans i guess?!

look at other singers-- they are sooooo thankful (sometimes to tears) to their fans for just being fans and supporting them.....

anwy;; looks like shes with the right group of people..... uhhh; american style?!!

i don't really like it but oh wellz.....

I totally agree.

I didn't like her from the first place, but I didn't hate her or anything.

I didn't know about her attitude, but it's so different from lots of the attitudes we get from other Korean celebs.

Now I really don't like her. But I still don't hate her.

And if she wants to be popular, she's gotta stop bashing her fans.

It's strange that she even still has fans, considering

And saying that it's cuz she's young doesn't solve anything!

A lot of stars start out young and you don't see THEM bashing their FANS.

And how couldn't you bash BoA/SM?

BoA's so sweet and cute and pretty and talented, way more than Jessica will ever hope to be~

And just cuz SM's a huge company doesn't make them bad...

All the big stars come out of SM and they're all talented and THEY DON'T BASH THEIR FANS!

To Jessica H.O:

watch your mouth girl.

I hope your mommy comes and gets you!

Guest koolangel297

^ ahahhahahhahahahahahhaha.....

yea.. i dun like her myself, at first i didnt mind her den all d crap she said makes me puke

Guest too late

hmm.. just a little something that i just want to add on.

at first i thought she was eh ok. but my goshh.. after reading all this and seeing the evidence, dang man..she sure sounds like a freakin -bleep-. freakin two face. soo dang rude. does she have no respect? instead of being retarded and stupid shoulndt she be happy that she got overseas fan? instead of dissing us she should learn to act like a human. one advice to her: get youre act straight!

hey i mean im younger than her... if i was her i would be overjoyed to have overseas fan and let them know that i am thankful that they are supportive.. instead of dissing them. wth?

edit

even if this isnt true and its all some fake talk, i dont care.. still dont like her.

i remember watching her first perform with uptown on inkigayo. i think it was on june 4th? not sure..

and like..she was kinda following uptown while they sang and trying to dance with them. and it looked SOOOOO fricken awkward. because they were like "uh....please move...."

i think jessica's rap was ok..in the beginning, it sounded like..she had a lot of mucus in her throat? i don't know..she was like..THATS WHY KOREA STILL (HUUCK) HAS NO FEMALE MC.

or maybe it was just me..ahahhaa. her voice is kinda scratchy sometime too..

but overall, i think she's ok with uptown. the song sounds good IMO :]

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

wow. i find her songs catchy but i've never liked her. i also find it pretty sad that she creates her own music sites on myspace and uploads clips of HERSELF from HER own username on youtube...tsktsk. i've never heard her live so i can't judge her vocal talents and it's amazing how fans can be turned off by her juss like that by reading about the things she did. does she have antifans in korea (i mean..i know every celeb has antifans but does she have antifans like she has here?) i read someone's comment saying that she has an antifan cafe in korea or something

Guest last song

^ yeah, i've been wondering why we're just hearing about the antifans from overseas. i want to know about those Korean netizens making death threats to her or something. O_O!

but yeah.

she should seriously know better as a celebrity.

she's digging herself into a deeper hole here,

and that's hole's gonne be a grave pretty soon. LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived