Guest xBoobyx

Guest jinseon

i'm not trying to bash her, but i don't really think she's pretty

but good luck to her and uptown

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yellowtutu

Erg, sorry but she can't sing and she's not pretty.. and on top of that, greaat manners. <_< but good luck to her.

Guest jaye

I get what you're saying. But about it being possible that what J-ho said on her Myspace slipped, well... it's kind of obvious that it didn't slip. She meant it - she wanted to shut people up and what she said wasn't casual sounding at all to me, and I know her.

If "you idiots...." blah blah blah just slipped, she wouldn't still have that message up on her Myspace, right? She would've taken it down and re-worded it. And had she re-worded it right away, then a slip-up would seem to be more plausible.

I know she meant it because that's just how she is sometimes - blunt and not always so nice. And I agree, that for the sake of her reputation that she should watch her words (and people have told her this) but that just isn't how Jessica is. And she said this before and I'll repeat it: she's not going to change.

If instances such as this have occurred before and that's "just how she is", then in that case, I'll agree with you: all "possibilities" are now out of the picture. Your argument is also fair because you said you know her personally (or well enough to make a basis of her personality). As for everyone else who didn't know what she was like, I'm sure they've got a pretty firm impression now. Can't say that it's necessarily a positive impression either.

Being blunt and not always nice.. unless if it's a gimmick or trademark, a star almost NEVER gets away with that kind of attitude to the public.

to tell you the truth, i never knew jessica personally or anything

i just love her songs, now reading through this whole entire thread.. i don't think i'll like her as much or i might not be her fan anymore

it's hard to keep on supporting her, especially when she said something bad about BoA & SM people

cuz seriously, people in SM are great, and i love them :D

i posted this in my xanga, and i'll say it once more

if she can't take rumors or anything, then what's the point? a lot of celebs had to deal with a lot of rumors and dealt with it differently & solved it differently

just calling her fans 'idiots' isn't a good way to solve it, especially when she herself said 'i'm the new girl in uptown' or whatever

Guest crackednut

I think she'll learn to watch what she'll say.

The thing about people, especially when we're teens...is that rational thinking takes the BACK SEAT a lot.

Getting angry wasn't a good thing...but cmon, she's young. Who's to say any of us wouldn't do the same? Especially considering none of us are living the life she's living right now.

I'm guessing she's under a lot of pressure to succeed. Teens (guilty to the same thing here lol) are impatient, and get frustrated easily under pressure.

She's a celeb, but she's also human...and really, she IS still a kid like most of us.

And about the SM thing...all I can say is that not everyone is going to love the same people. If Jessica can be a total b.itch, couldn't some of the SM girls be as well?

But I don't know Jessica personally, and I don't know the girls in SM Town...and even if I did, everyone's opinion on a single person are bound to differ.

Guest lowdown4155

The thing about people, especially when we're teens...is that rational thinking takes the BACK SEAT a lot.

Getting angry wasn't a good thing...but cmon, she's young. Who's to say any of us wouldn't do the same? Especially considering none of us are living the life she's living right now.

I'm guessing she's under a lot of pressure to succeed. Teens (guilty to the same thing here lol) are impatient, and get frustrated easily under pressure.

She's a celeb, but she's also human...and really, she IS still a kid like most of us.

And about the SM thing...all I can say is that not everyone is going to love the same people. If Jessica can be a total b.itch, couldn't some of the SM girls be as well?

But I don't know Jessica personally, and I don't know the girls in SM Town...and even if I did, everyone's opinion on a single person are bound to differ.

Haha. She could commit murder and I bet you'd still muster up an excuse to defend her. :D It's your choice and I think it's great if you still want to support and defend her actions, but I can't support any celeb who thinks her fans are idiots.

Smileyface(: - It's kind of sad to say, but I 100% agree with you. -_-

Guest jaye

The fact that she claims that "she isn't going to change" kind of puts that argument out of the question. Regardless if her response was simply out of teenage angst and/or career-related stress, she should still be able to acknowledge that it can potentially offend her fans, and at least make an effort to apologize. But it seems as though she's stubborn by brushing the whole thing off.

I'm over this discussion. I never even gave two sh!ts about this girl before reading this thread, why bother now? [And I'm sure she could care less what I think, also] Christ, I must have been bored the last two days.

Guest StylishAzNx07

honestly, i think she has catchy songs and shes cute and all but she seems kinda cocky ... things ive heard her say about various people in sm wasn't the nicest...

Guest BLU3_OC3AN

LOL.

If she can't treat her fans well, she may as well give up now.

In my opinion, she should just kiss her sweet career goodbye and drag her richard simmons back to America. She doesn't deserve the love the fans are giving her--she shows no appreciation.

Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

LOL.

If she can't treat her fans well, she may as well give up now.

In my opinion, she should just kiss her sweet career goodbye and drag her richard simmons back to America. She doesn't deserve the love the fans are giving her--she shows no appreciation.

agreed..i did support her before, but after seeing her myspace and reading her comment to her fans..she doesn't deserve support or recognition..and for her to be talking to stephanie about being in the "gay girl group" and saying that she's too good for it..that may be true, but they haven't made their debut yet, and maybe she should get to know the other SM girls before making those types of comments. besides, SM's put out some pretty good groups, such as DBSK and 'Project S', so for her to be dissing SM is bull..she really needs to watch what comes out of her mouth and stop causing so much drama..it's her fault this all started in the first place anyway xP

and dissing Boa is taking it wayy too far..jessica can't compare to Boa, who's incredibly talented and incredibly famous..she's the worst recent singer out =T it's no wonder she has so many anti's xD

Guest System1430291513

So please don't say that people are picking on her because she's from New York, or whatever. Truth is, alot of this drama is brought on by HER actions

I'm sad to say, that I like her music but not really her anymore -_-

dont blame all this on her "young" age.

i'm younger than her, and i wouldnt act as irresponsible as she does.

she knew that people/fans would read her myspace-

and she knew how her words would have come across.

this is all her own fault.

BOA worked her bum off for a couple of long years,

and she's hella good. her popularity in korea and japan

proves it. Jessica HO cannot even COMPARE. she has NO right

to say boa is gay. once jessica ho can dance like her,

sing like her, and becomes more famous than boa (which i HIGHLY doubt),

THEN, she can say crap about other singers.

but for now, she has to know where she stands in the kpop industry

and judging by her character she's not going to go far.

i would understand if boa was cocky (and i met her before, she's the sweetest, most down to earth girl ever)-

because she has enough to prove her worth. but jessica ho is only cocky because she thinks

she's the sh!t, now that she's part of the kpop world. that doesnt cut it.

yeah, you can argue that she has had to have talent to get as far as she is right now,

but i know a lot of singers that CANT sing at all, but are only pushed to become singers

because they are attractive. lately, it's all about sex appeal.

jessica ho looks like an ugly rat, but with her willingness to look so whorish sometimes,

i can tell how she's gotten to this point.

[/rant]

i sound so harsh in this one, but it's all my opinion- so no bashing :D

Guest Dah_jOkA

man T is unreplacable, shes korea's #1 femcee.

but neway its good to see Uptown's back, its been awhile.

PROPZ TO UPTOWN N SAY!

N PROPZ TO JESSICA H.O!

Yeah, she's not replacing anyone and she's still SOLO. But I can't stand how mean she is on her myspace. Someone NICELY said something about her career failing and she goes off on it.

"ok you idiots need to stop talking outta ur richard simmons!"

I mean it's not like her fans really know what's going on. There's going to be rumors and whatnot and she needs to learn how to handle it. I like her songs but I don't like her as of now. What a shame...

i never really liked her attitude...everytime i went to her xanga...she talks really ghetto and gangsterish...and yeah she seems really cocky..ughh -o- she prolly has hella anti's now after that lolol

Guest tinasarangg

ehhh i love J h.o. but i'm not fond of her rapping...maybe with more practice she'll be okay?

nonetheless, best of luck to her ^^*

EDIT || 8:11 PM

well, after reading everyone's response in this thread, i get a hint of whats going on.

wow, my respect level just dropped for J. Ho. i used to feel the need to defend her cos she's a newb in the industry so it'll be kinda hard for her.

but by far, she's the most disrespectful gasoo i've ever heard of. it's disappointing. being a celebrity, you're prone to face rumors, however how you handle it is another situation.

but no worries, at the rate she's going her career is going downhill.

-- and the way she types is REALLY annoying.

she just lost a fan here.

i cannot respect someone who would call their fans 'idiots'

Guest poupée de chiffon

so shes not doing solos anymore?

good luck to her. she doesnt catch my attention though.

agree agree.

Guest babygrace

ehhh i love J h.o. but i'm not fond of her rapping...maybe with more practice she'll be okay?

nonetheless, best of luck to her ^^*

EDIT || 8:11 PM

well, after reading everyone's response in this thread, i get a hint of whats going on.

wow, my respect level just dropped for J. Ho. i used to feel the need to defend her cos she's a newb in the industry so it'll be kinda hard for her.

but by far, she's the most disrespectful gasoo i've ever heard of. it's disappointing. being a celebrity, you're prone to face rumors, however how you handle it is another situation.

but no worries, at the rate she's going her career is going downhill.

-- and the way she types is REALLY annoying.

she just lost a fan here.

i cannot respect someone who would call their fans 'idiots'

WORD tina :)

Guest babyy luckii

i dont hate her or like her, she is just someone who wants to be famous and make her dream come true and after reading this thread seems liek she got attitude problems -.-; and also stop blaming new york or whatever...i grew up there and if you dont know ny yourself dont say anything...plus if she wants to make it big she needs her fans to make her big...calling them idiots is just a way to bring her down. but whatever good luck to her!

Archived