Jessica H.o.

Guest xBoobyx

Guest xBoobyx
replacing Tasha in UPTOWN..!
she's taking over Tasha's place in the come back hiphop group Uptown.. as you all know Tasha (T) debuted in Uptown. I guess they took her in cause she can rap and sing.. and maybe cause she wasn't doing so well as a solo. I was surprised with the news because they were officially going to have a black female member. well good luck to her and Uptown!~!.. can't wait to hear the new Uptown album!! :P6a2882a.jpg1146329611_1.jpg1146329594_3.jpg pic of Uptown with the black female member... kind of sad that she got replaced. I wanted to see how she was cause they said she was Amazing. 200604271100131130_1.jpg credit: Naver news

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

so shes not doing solos anymore?

good luck to her. she doesnt catch my attention though.

Guest rosa

wow__ i didn't think that she was that great of a rapper to be placed in uptown... but good luck to her =D

Guest swtxl0ve

on her myspace she said that she's just featured in their album. she is not part of the group.

Ya'll make sure you check out UPTOWNS NEW ALBUM CAUSEEE IM featured in it :D COMING OUT SOON ;)

ok you idiots need to stop talking outta ur a$$! this is why i cant tell anyone anything.. who said my career failed.. im just being featured with uptown. im not IN THE GROUP. its just temporary. im still JESSICA h.o

^quoting her from her myspace

Guest kkam jjak

i can't wait until their new album comes out and i can't wait to see their comeback performance on one of the music shows in korea.

the black singer's name is Say ... it's supposed to be short for Sharon. I heard she's got mad vocal skills.

Also, since jessica h.o said she's not IN THE GROUP, i'm guess she didn't replace Say.....?

Guest crackednut

Jessica is being FEATURED in the next Uptown album and performed with them at their latest showcase.

Guest swtanjel012

are you serious?? hmm i never even heard of uptown but i think tasha was a good rapper

Guest lowdown4155

Jessica has a response to us about all of this, I suggest you guys go take a look at her MYSPACE before further commenting about this news :ph34r: ...

Guest lowdown4155

Quick fyi:

1. JESSICA IS NOT REPLACING TASHA OR SAY

2. JESSICA IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE UPTOWN GROUP

She is just being featured with them to get more exposure. She doesn't want people misunderstanding the facts.

Guest Born: 1985

so shes not doing solos anymore?

good luck to her. she doesnt catch my attention though.

I never found her to be of interest either...but yeah, good luck to her.

Guest fruit

Yeah, she's not replacing anyone and she's still SOLO. But I can't stand how mean she is on her myspace. Someone NICELY said something about her career failing and she goes off on it.

"ok you idiots need to stop talking outta ur richard simmons!"

I mean it's not like her fans really know what's going on. There's going to be rumors and whatnot and she needs to learn how to handle it. I like her songs but I don't like her as of now. What a shame...

Guest BendyStraw

what happenned to the uptown member who was related in a murder investigation last year?

Archived