Jessica H.o.

Guest xBoobyx

Guest Mentos

When she met Boa last summer, I remember her saying that Boa was really nice to her and could sing well. Then later she started saying that Boa is a "fob" and is "talentless." I think Jessica sees Boa as competition so she thinks badly of her now.

I found that funny. Jessica H.O. is very... two-sided. It's funny how she can speak her mind online but in real life, she plasters a fake smile over her face and pretends to be all loving.

BTW- she's not very... uh... "wise" into thinking that BoA is her competition. First off, BoA tops her no matter what. Even if BoA goes tone deaf, she at least has the looks and the dancing skills and the respect for her country. Jessica- does not (:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BEBixAMY

um. no one is going to replace tasha especially Jessica Ho.

uptown' got old as hell !. . they're still trying to do it.

ssssheesh..

As far as her talking i can't read about SM, ... I think every artist has something negative to say about SM.

Guest shup

This is really an interesting thread.. hahaha..

Well I never really had an interest in this particular singer, but if you guys want to make this an issue.... why doesn't someone send a letter to one of those sports/entertainment newspapers in Korea with an explanation of her attitude and a link to her xanga. Sure she wrote it in english, but with an adequate explanation... they probably will write an article.

If you look at any online article, there's an email address of the writer at the end of it.

I know that the press writes articles on Korean star's cyworlds and they make up scandals and such... but isn't this real news? hahaha.

I think it would be interesting if someone were to do something like that.

I can just imagine what a big fuss it could be with the right coverage in the right article. hm..

I have nothing against or for her... the korean media, however, is fascinating.

Guest lowdown4155

This is really an interesting thread.. hahaha..

Well I never really had an interest in this particular singer, but if you guys want to make this an issue.... why doesn't someone send a letter to one of those sports/entertainment newspapers in Korea with an explanation of her attitude and a link to her xanga. Sure she wrote it in english, but with an adequate explanation... they probably will write an article.

If you look at any online article, there's an email address of the writer at the end of it.

I know that the press writes articles on Korean star's cyworlds and they make up scandals and such... but isn't this real news? hahaha.

I think it would be interesting if someone were to do something like that.

I can just imagine what a big fuss it could be with the right coverage in the right article. hm..

I have nothing against or for her... the korean media, however, is fascinating.

This would actually be a wake-up call for Jessica to change her attitude. Hmm... do you think the article can be written in English?

uh.... i wonder if her compnay knows that Jessica is saying crap on her xanga and myspace.

I'm pretty surprised Jessica's bold enough to talk crap especially since she's a newcomer. Newcomers usually don't say anything until they feel that they got up to a certain status where they can say it and the fans/audience won't take offense. You never see articles about newcomers saying contorversial things.

And just because she's from new jersey or new york or wherever she's from doesnt give her an excuse to talk. Yeah, shes from the US and is a little different than other korean artists, but there are alot of artists from the US and u never saw them talking crap about their fans online.

she definitely needs to watch what she says and stop contradicting herself and blaming the fans for it.

*my post is solely based on what was said in this thread. I don't know jessica ho myself and i dont really care to know her

Guest just jess

i think its funny how shes trying to be all "gangsta"... its laughable. whatever, she can do try to do her thing... but yea... i personally never liked her.

Guest glitzyglam

Ok, I think just remembered the name of that SM girl that Jessica hates on, I think her name is Dana?.. She's in a group with like 2-3 other girls. Anyone know who I'm talking about? I'm think her name is Dana but I could be mistaken...

:unsure: How could you hate Dana?!?!

btw--- what's Stephanie's myspace?

and whythefreak does she keep using gay with negative connotation?

It's annoying the hell out of me.

Guest thina

what is jessica's xanga and myspace address?

and what is stephanie's myspace address? anyone?

i wanna see who they are online hahah

Guest ahyoung

^

this isn't a link;; but its myspace.com/laydeeej

as for stephanie, i don't think she wants her myspace address posted on websites ^_^

but i wonder if jessicaho really thinks girl groups are gay.....

if someone were to really write an article though.... (which i don't think is gonna happen)...

people in korea would be more upset to hear that jessicaho didn't even want to be in korea to start with and she cant wait to get out, or maybe that shes there only for fame... it shows that she doesn't like korea..

Guest lowdown4155

what is jessica's xanga and myspace address?

and what is stephanie's myspace address? anyone?

i wanna see who they are online hahah

Jessica Ho's Myspace

Jessica Ho's Xanga

And Stephanie Hwang did ask (on her Myspace) not to post her personal sites or pictures on forums. So if you want it, PM, that way her wishes are sort of being met.

LAYDEEEJ

Jan 29, 2006 4:06 AM

WWWWWAT IS REALLY GOOD MY richard simmons! hahaha how was your chinease neew year?? mine was really gay.. i think i'd rather practice than be with my uncle & hiss fam. lol jeenjaa~ anyways i miss youuu too sweetie. but you never call so i dont believe you when you say you miss me! yo but seriously when is the "SUPER GIRL" group coming outt. LOL i feel bad for you & stella.. =// no offense. your too good for a gay girl group! god. anywayss i hope your doing well stepHO!! always smile biotch.. goodluck with everything! im always here for you! even when those sm biotches talk i can't readt! haha<333 don't be a phony. like those girls okay?!! ssaranaghaeee<33

Uh..i thought Jessica H.O was a nice singer....but..What-..the..! What a shame of her to say her fans are idiots..she should thank them for supporting her and loving her..she should be happy that atleast she gotten some fans.

By the way my question is why does she hate Dana for..Dana's a amazing singer..same as BoA..BoA got everything she wanted..cause' they've got all the talents but she doesn't? WHATAFREAK.

And Who the heck is she calling b**ches & gay..more likes she's one of them..she acts like a ghetto. Does she even know who she is? She should go sing instead of saying bad things about the singers. This is annyoin' the crap out of me..i wish i can just smack her and run away..gawd..

serisouly..Jessica is a singer not a STUPID GAY person. <3 She needs to go find her own thing....she can't even rap/sing..what are exactly her talents? She's not even pretty either. =__=; I find her annyoinger now..Oh and i agree with someone who said she has two bodies, she's so..funny (?) and nice in TV shows but her personal life is a DUMP. Honestly..she needs to fix her freakin' attitude and grow up already. -_-

"ok you idiots need to stop talking outta ur richard simmons!"

^ ..-__-^ Man..WTH.

Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

^seriously..either she's completely oblivious to the fact that she called her fans idiots, or she just doesn't give a sh!t..i'm pretty sure it's the second option because she hasn't expressed any remorse or given an apology...i think she tries too hard to be accepted where she just..doesn't belong =X i don't think her career's gonna last very long =P

Guest IM TOKKI

^ what did people say about ny????

i never liked her to begin with. she isn't pretty and her singing isn't great and now she has an attitude problem. serves her right now that she's getting negative feedback.

i wonder how long she'll last??

Guest kpfan01

^seriously..either she's completely oblivious to the fact that she called her fans idiots, or she just doesn't give a sh!t..i'm pretty sure it's the second option because she hasn't expressed any remorse or given an apology...i think she tries too hard to be accepted where she just..doesn't belong =X i don't think her career's gonna last very long =P

She doesn't give a crap. She spoke openly about hating being in Korea and now I find out she dissed her fans.

No offense but anyone who continues supporting this girl proves to be the "idiot" she called them.

Guest Diamond.

Def'n:

HUMBLE

1. Marked by meekness or modesty in behavior, attitude, or spirit; not arrogant or prideful.

2. Showing deferential or submissive respect: a humble apology.

....a word Jessica H.o needs drilled into her thick head.

Guest Jeong

jessica is one UGLY richard simmons

fascinating input. :rolleyes:

there are plenty of talentless singers out there. just recently i watched one of her live performances and i was disappointed fore she sounded decent on the recording. i don't know her personally (i don't think i want to either) so i don't want to say anything nasty about this entertainer but other posters have taken the liberty to speak their minds without restraint ...so i don't have to :lol:

and back to the topic;;

i remember uptown! :w00t:

Archived