[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

class="titleNews" Yoon Hyun Sang Debuts with IU in ‘When Would It Be’ MVAfter touching the hearts of the judges and the public in K-Pop Star 1, Yoon Hyun Sang has finally made his debut with label mate, IU.

[Video] Yoon Hyun Sang Debuts with IU in ‘When Would It Be’ MV

Yoon Hyun Sang’s debut album PIANOFORTE was released on October 31 with a total of 6 songs, all of which he composed, wrote, arranged, and produced.

The music video for one of his title songs When Would It Be, a duet with IU, was also released on this day, playing out a dreamy and mystical story between two young musicians. The song was originally supposed to be Yoon Hyun Sang’s solo song, but upon hearing it, IU decided she wanted to sing it as a duet with Yoon Hyun Sang.

Yoon Hyun Sang and IU will perform When Would It Be for the first time on November 1’s MBC Music Core.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/79606/video-yoon-hyun-sang-debuts-with-iu-in-when-would-it-be-mv

class="single__title entry-title"Yoon Hyun Sang debuts with “When Would It Be” MV ft. IU

Yoon Hyun Sang finally made his long-awaited debut on October 31st with his first mini-album, Pianoforte, and also with the release of the music video for “When Would It Be”, featuring fellow label-mate IUYoon Hyun Sang, who is known for his participation in the first season of SBS K-Pop Star back in 2011, had been teasing fans with a couple of video clips, and fans were definitely not left disappointed. Although the singer took quite a while to finally make his debut, he showed fans that it was definitely worth the wait. In fact, LOEN Entertainment stated, “This album will steal the hearts of many fans this autumn and Yoon Hyun Sang’s music is so befitting of this season it will not disappoint you“.

Yoon Hyun Sang demonstrated his wide range of musical talents as he took part in both producing and arranging the songs in addition to singing them, and as a result Pianoforte is an album that is unique to his artistic style. In fact, his label-mate IU was so impressed with his music that she personally requested to collaborate with him on his track “When Would It Be”.

The video features IU alternating between being in a beautiful fantasy scene with long, frizzy locks in a forest of tress and dead leaves, and being casually dressed with a guitar strapped to her back. Yoon Hyun Sang, on the other hand, spent the entirety of the video playing a piano. By the end of the song, the debuting singer had transformed into an old man.

The song portrays the minds of a couple after a break-up in a fable-like manner that goes back and forth between reality and fantasy. Yoon Hyun Sang and IU displayed their incredible voices and really strong vocal chemistry with each other, creating a very convincing story.

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/yoon-hyun-sang-debuts-mv-ft-iu/

Oh wow, this song is soooo smooth.
Had it playing while i was driving home from work before.......man....i got emotional n stuff.....really hits the spot....hahahaha
sooo good., the BTS clip is also awesome....even though i cant understand it....hahahahaha
But really, this song just mushes my heart each time i hear it..... =D

@edensor Have you tried turning it off and on again? Just kidding

:)

I had the same problem until I switched to a different browser. Google chrome wouldn't work so I used Safari and voila!

I will try again today! hm!

this time I'll use different browser if it still doesn't work.

Annyeong chingudeul,'When would it be' is a beautifully composed duet, I think YHS's talent will shine through his writing/compositions.  Yesterdays performance on Music Core was stunning, YHS has a very nice voice with a lovely tone which complimented IU's voice beautifully in the harmony parts. The song is simple with a strong melody line that builds both the story line and music to an explosive peak then rescinds down to a melancholy ending...quite an emotional journey, which is what you want in a ballad and this ballad is beautiful.
What is there to say about IU, her performance, voice, everything....magical!  She took this duet to another level.  The live performance is better than the MV both IU & YHS gave much much more, they were the outstanding act of the night.  This duet is already making it's way to the top now that's no surprise after yesterdays performance.
Well November has arrived chingudeul and summer is on it's way for us...yipee!   Have a lovely week and keep voting for IU on the Mama's, give her your rose too.

[Eng Sub] 141031 IU (아이유) & Yoon Hyun Sang (윤현상) - ‘When Would It Be’ (언제쯤이면) Recording Studio BTS

[Eng Sub] 141031 IU (아이유) & Yoon Hyun Sang (윤현상) - ‘When Would It Be’ (언제쯤이면) MV Filming BTS

For your viewing pleasure, they are subbed

This song is going to be loved and dreaded in Karaoke bars for years to come!  Loved by those who think they can sing it and dreaded by everyone who has to listen to them try. . . .
Seriously:
@edensor
About it seeming short:
It seems short in part because it was written as a solo, and it is perfect as a solo.  In fact, from a singer's point of view, as a solo it would be quite strenuous, so many singers would be straining to finish it.
Also as fans of IU, you are are used to "Good Day" as her standard, and really, when a singer pushes hard on that song, it is also very difficult song.  And IU tended to push herself near the end of it, even before the big "three note" ending.  Your expectations are a bit high because of that.
Lastly, this clip was cut just a bit short by whomever uploaded it.  The piano had not even finished.  So really, it should have been maybe 10 - 20 seconds longer.  That would have sounded a bit more complete.