[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

@edensor Not just shuffling, it looks like IU has practiced the swing arm moves on Not Spring, Love or Cherry Blossoms mv !

Can I add how awesome it is that our soon-to-be adult IU has never needed to flaunt the demeaning sexy concept for attention? She has always put the spotlight on her music and bringing a good sense of classiness into every song and album. Yes, I am comparing this beautiful teaser to her good friend Ji Yeon's solo teaser and I just have to shake my head with disapproval at the latter.

I also love that as IU becomes better and greater with each album, the accomplishment is always shared with others ie. the big sunbaes in the industry. 

Guest mumfu

Chingudeul uri IU looks like a character from 'Trot Lovers', just goes to prove that if she wanted to she could have easily played that role!

It seems like ockoala from http://koalaplayground.com (asian drama blogger) feels bumped too about IU not doing the drama.. It feels nice to see one of my favorite k-drama bloggers appreciates her too as an actress   :)
"It’s a shame IU passed on the project, whether due to her upcoming album conflict or the awkwardness of acting opposite her good friend Yoo In Na’s now ex-boyfriend. It sounds like a meaty role for a young singer-actress and I’m glad if IU didn’t take it that it went to Eun Ji. Oh wells, sisters before work, right?"
trot2.jpg

Read more: http://koalasplayground.com/2014/05/14/ji-hyun-woo-and-yoo-in-na-confirm-breakup-as-trot-lovers-finalizes-casting-with-leading-lady-jung-eun-ji/

article from allkpop :D

IU gets fans ready for her remake album with a retro teaser

IU is preparing us for her remake album 'A Flower Bookmark' with a retro-vibe teaser as she gets ready to show her moves at a disco.

It seems like the song heard in the background is for her remake of Kim Wan Sun's "A Pierrot Smiles At Us", hinting that this might be her title track for the album. Kim Wan Sun herself also appears in the teaser asking IU if she can dance, and the two start to get their groove on.

As mentioned before, the remake album 'A Flower Bookmark' (or 'Pressed Flower' - referring to flattened dried flowers made between the pages of a book) will be released on the 16th so stay tuned!

Anyyeong guys...You all seems ready for partyXDD
The video is done. But still in trouble for uploading it. My internet connection... T_TI hope it'll ready on time. Please help tweet it to IU ok guys... :)