[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest mumfu

Annyeong did someone say party!                                                     party-time.gif 513893378_1648003.gif

my internet connection is bad too T_T
mian, if I dissappear for a while, kkkk
I'm coming as GUITARU
tumblr_mgmixxzXPb1qz9daco2_r1_1280.jpg
(credit:  W Korea Magazine January Issue : Finding Harmony)

I really love that pic :x
Oh.. IU's Video for everyone ;)
Let's Dance  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/

IU_QUEEN DANCE

uploader:kpopaye

Beautiful Goddess Uaena congratulate all of you with great lovely welcome Happy Birthday Belle Lee Ji Eun (IU),Came the happy and beautiful 22 (21 ) Birthday of our beauty irresistible goddess Lee Ji Eun (IU) means the sun (hopefully in Korea and elsewhere in the world is very warm and beautiful flowers around now ), and all will shine even brighter just from that once, on this bright day in May the joy and pride of Korea and also the whole world was born talented , amazing beauty, wish her the most important thing Let there always be happy , let it be everything ( possible) so needs her heart. In different parts of the world there are many true fans of her amazing creativity ( singing / acting ... ) who are happy when she is happy , who always love and support her and it's always good.Therefore, the goddess of fate IU truly lucky because it is surrounded by good and true fans all over the world co whom she is very proud of and that will always be her main incentive to go ahead and conquer the highest peaks and in acting and everything else.We wish her ​​the best role for the future of our beauty deserves the best choice dramas or movies and she always chooses the role (as I noticed ) that she feels herself fully in her talented performance viewer can also feel to the end, so whatever her choice is the most correct . There are people who decorate the world . Lee Ji Eun (IU) - one of them. Today is her Birthday . For the world is a great cause for celebration , but for us - something to be proud that we know such a beautiful person I admire this beauty every day, new video for the new album , and there's just way awesome and delicious, always different , but always charming and lovely IU . One the one and only forever! Congratulations from the heart IU with her day and let the angel of her life will be beautiful, clean as her beautiful heart !Her beauty (outer , and as lovely and inner peace ) , grace and elegance can not help but admire. In her birthday I would like to wish that she had always been , well, was happy , was loved !Lee Ji Eun (IU),Beautiful Goddess Uaena Fighting ! <:-P :x \:D/cfb0e21737130cd1bd26000043024bdd.jpg
7020a19f6ffe8191fbcc5c9de876d34f.jpg
f29d622b42d3cf4cf78e0dee71cddf98.jpg

Guest mumfu

I'm bringing the first course...Crayfish all the way from the South Island of NZ....a coastal town called Kaikoura which means 'eat crayfish'.
ex_3.jpg

Guest mumfu

I'm all dressed for this party ...hanbokU                                                          110101_iu1.jpg

Omg. Crayfish is so good!! I'm so hungry now! (I haven't eaten yet. Huhuhu. T_T)

Here's one of my dishes! (One that I miss so, so, so much.)

4906327cbabcad101ef73b3f3a851995.jpg

It's Pig's Blood Cake. It's covered in a sweet and spicy sauce, grounded peanuts, and cilantro. Yummy! A small eat found at the night markets and street vendors of Taiwan!