[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

Guest patchwork

really insightful to how some scenario came up and the picture of the killer... cool. OK, i invested a good 20 hours into this show... i would not say completely wasted as i did enjoy the acting of YYAI and LJH.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last two episodes flopped, other then that I think it was a good drama to watch for me. I still don't get the ending though, how I hope GY actually looked really shock/sad when she was talking with YG instead of looking so calm and expressionless. Somehow the mail thing is quite illogical too, since when can another person accept others mail? And some more why would YG just go missing without giving a call/sms to GY, seems so impractical. It's not like he's into hiding, he's still living luxuriously in his US apartment.

I think it's silly that the writer never even touch on the part when they are kids, the story is not even confirmed, and the writer expect that it is a norm for the viewers to just accept it as it is, and just assumed that the kids are GY and YG.

Well i really hope to see Lee Je Hoon in a new drama project soon as the lead(and a good script if i'm not asking to much)...for me he was the gem that i descoverd in this drama...such a shame that for a drama with fashion as the main plot i totally hated the fashion sense of YG&JK....so ugly,how can u put a leather jaket with sports trousers ahhhhhh..oh Fashion King were did u left the fashion...

Guest Starlitelet

@ nabi: Thank you for the lovely photos!

Gahhh! I'm having Fashion King withdrawal. I miss seeing Shin Se Kyung, Lee Je Hoon, and Yoo Ah In's faces. I need me another Lee Je Hoon drama NOW! Monday is gonna hit me hard, once I realize that there's no more of this!

Guest kireisnowtenshi

I usually stay out of this section but I just watched the ending to this drama and I am SO Confused

Glad to know im not the only one though. The writers did a horrible job and they did not tie up loose ends like they should have. Im so upset I even invested my time in this...but it was worth it lol. I have a love hate relationship with this. The ending though...I need answers...

Guest nabi

I've always felt this thread had lots of discussion but not enough photos, so here are some more great BTS photos:

Cast member with the production crew of FK:

485862_243642915740318_155808951190382_385391_100030319_n.jpg

579476_243646979073245_1115997752_n.jpg

578143_243647545739855_155808951190382_385407_782694663_n.jpg

547224_243648382406438_329286531_n.jpg

559543_243647862406490_155808951190382_385408_1596406088_n.jpg

credit: Official FK website

Guest nabi

Yoon Gi Won (JH's assistant) got married to Hwang Eun Jeong on May 26th. Congratulations!

536856_244215445683065_155808951190382_386689_615886641_n.jpg

577120_244215492349727_155808951190382_386690_1631481266_n.jpg

547768_244215555683054_155808951190382_386692_1741645136_n.jpg

Lee Je Hoon attended the wedding (not sure about the other FK cast members):

543226_244221085682501_741104260_n.jpg

522819_244221135682496_1065826103_n.jpg

538832_244221189015824_836648839_n.jpg

credit: FK FB fanpage

Guest thowysg1

nabi..thanks for the wedding pics..ya..LJH looking good & smart as usual.

i agree with starlitelet..having FK withdrawal already...need to have me Lee Je Hoon fix soon...come out with another drama, sweetie..opposite SSK..ain't bad a bad combo at all. :P

Guest thowysg1

Lee Je Hoon's Love like this...most unforgettable scene..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs_Lp1MuzHg

credit to uploader

I cannot help but post in this thread as I really find the ending of the drama is really not making any sense and I feel cheated having been brought in the roller coaster ride of this drama only to be left with this kind of ending. Nevertheless, the ending made us think so much and for me it boils down to 3 different versions of why Young Gul was shot and by whom.

1. YG was shot by someone hired by JH’s Father

This is an option since YG has humiliated J Fashion in so many ways throughout the series and as quoted by JH’s father himself he believe that in order for the king to have the loyal servant’s wife, the servant must be killed. JH said his father had granted permission, so this may indicate that the father has approved of GY and wanted his son to be with GY.

2. YG was shot by JH/someone hired by JH

Simple Reason. YG has made a fool of JH so many times plus now that GY finally opened her heart to him, he cannot have YG suddenly back to his life again so he decided to have him gone forever (probably also triggered by his father’s words)

3. YG was shot by someone hired by GY

LOL. I know this is a long shot but since the ending is already sick and twisted anyway, anything is possible. In this scenario (based on the last conversation between YG and GY) GY knew about YG whereabouts in NY, and she was hurt and felt betrayed by YG who accepted the money and just went to the states. She decided that the ultimate sweet revenge is to have him killed.

Forgive my sudden rant and my delusional mind. Anyway, I hope they don’t bother to make FK2 if only to have another twisted ending. The only thing I enjoyed out of the 20 episodes are JH and GY interaction. That’s all.

i totally stopped watching after ep 18. I'm so annoyed with YG. i soooooooo want GY to be the one that killed YG. he deserves to die. his character and personality is a pain in the a$$. never hated and disliked a drama and the main guy as much as this drama. I'm sad shin sye kyung picked such a sucky drama.

Guest laissezze

i was totally hooked with this drama but i was shocked at the ending. i was anticipating that GY and YG would end up being together after all, their love story was the one being built up during the duration of the story.

anyway, one thing that i appreciate with this drama is that it is close to reality. that sometimes, even the people we love would cheat us, yet we still love them, that sometimes, no matter how much we want to keep things intact, we can't, we just have to let them go. life is full of surprises and sometimes, the circumstances dictate the choices we have to make.

it's really heartbreaking that sometimes, life would be meaningless without the person we love and that sometimes, we'd better be dead than alive (the case of YG as I speak)... *sigh* i felt the script was rushed so just to fill in the 20 eps. *sigh again*

Guest Starlitelet

@ laissezze: I agree with you on the realism part. Even though the character's situations and their environment aren't very realistic, the dialogue and the idea behind it is something definitely relatable. In real life, heroes have flaws. They do make mistakes, and some of their mistakes are so grave that it costs them to go downhill. One thing I do appreciate about this writer is that she (is the writer a female or a male?) makes her characters so diverse as in they're all shady grey. No one is picture perfect or a sore loser till the end. Loved how she made each 2 episode with Jae Hyuk winning then she interchanged it with Young Gul for the next two. However, she should have kept it steady near the end because after-all it was ending. Too bad she didn't have any sense of organization nor logical climax or events.

@ nabi: Thank you for those wonderful pictures once again!

@ thowysg: Omo! That picture of Lee Je Hoon is just so adorable!! I'd give another go just to see Je Hoon smile. I am obsessed with this dude - haha.

Lee Je Hoon's Love like this...most unforgettable scene..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs_Lp1MuzHg

credit to uploader

Thanks a lot for the vid,loved it...oh boy this couple had so much chemistry!i love this song so much,both versions actually,but his voice is sooo debak,it has that sad feeling in it,can't really explain it...aiiishhhhhhhh .i want him soon in a new project,a good one...maybe a rom-com,i have the feeling he's be awesome in comedy

hi! im new to this...i have the RAW eps but english subtitles only up to 7 (from darksmurfs). unfortunately i can't get the rest of the subs cause it seems they've stopped subbing or are too busy atm...anyone know where else i can download good subtitles from?

Guest thowysg1

you're welcome, guys.. :) since you guys are as much into LJH as i am...here's a slow-mo flip kiss i found....such a close-up shot...*swoon*...i know i sound like a broken record but these 2 have insane chemistry.. :P

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=fashionking&no=30694&page=1&bbs=

Archived