[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

hi plk..viki has english subs all 20 episodes.. :)

i've checked that already, but i couldn't find any softsubs :(

could you possibly link me to it?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thowysg1

i've checked that already, but i couldn't find any softsubs :(

could you possibly link me to it?

here u go..

http://www.viki.com/channels/6604-fashion-king/videos/episodes?page=2

Guest dalin

hi! im new to this...i have the RAW eps but english subtitles only up to 7 (from darksmurfs). unfortunately i can't get the rest of the subs cause it seems they've stopped subbing or are too busy atm...anyone know where else i can download good subtitles from?

You can download soft subs at WITHS2...

http://withs2.com/view/fashion-king

They have subs up to ep 13 and are still in the process of finishing up the last 7 eps.

You can download soft subs at WITHS2...

http://withs2.com/view/fashion-king

They have subs up to ep 13 and are still in the process of finishing up the last 7 eps.

thanks for that! :)

really wanna finish off this drama despite what everyone's saying about the e horrible ending

Guest thowysg1

beberos..me too... :(

another good vid for jaehyuk/gayoung shippers...fr Ep 1 to Ep 20..very nice. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaGTPPKNsSs

credit to uploader

I still have not watched the final with subs and continue to think the killer is JH, the killer had a black suit with red on the lapel and I swear JH wore a similar suit in one of the earlier episodes. If it is true there will be a season 2 they need not bother. Just do a 4 episode special and clear up all this crap left unanswered. Take the writer's to the backyard and beat them with a stick until they promise to go work in construction and never take pen to paper again.

Guest laissezze

i am now suffering the withdrawal of fashion king on monday!!

find another drama. i'm also suffering from hearties syndrome. I can't let go for the TK2H so I'm gonna watch another drama.

thank you all for providing the videos of GY & JH and advice. i am probably going to get bash up for saying this again. The killer is not JH. It waqs a hitman sent by JH dad. (most probable person) The ending makes sense, not rubbish. How is JH & GY going to move on if YG is not dead? YG being so underhanded in the biz world has creates alot of enemies and the no. 1 spot goes to JH's dad, see the way JH was beaten up?? that is his son and JH looks as if he was run over by a car!

Guest knightkiss

This is the first time I'm posting in this thread I think because I am shocked at the ending. I never thought it would happen with the way the drama was running right from the start. It was really twisted. GY definitely knew that at that moment someone was to come over and kill YG. I get the feeling it was her that had him killed just because he went overseas to save himself alone when all she wanted was to be with him, and that hurt her a lot. When now she has the chance, well, that happened... I wonder if they will make a sequel for this, just to answer some things.

Guest nabi

Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun Replaces Shin Se Kyung on “Fashion King?”

hotshotlover30

seohyun.jpg

The DVD cover drama “Fashion King,” starring Shin Se Kyung and Yoo Ah In, has been attracting a lot of attention online after a photo circulated several internet communities.

Based on the fact that “Fashion King” has yet to be broadcast in China, many are speculating that the DVD is a bootleg copy of the series. However, what really grabbed netizens’ eyes was the photo of cast. While the drama’s four main leads are Shin Se Kyung, Yoo Ah In, Kwon Yuri (Girls’ Generation), and Lee Jae Hoon, the DVD cover replaced Shin Se Kyung with Seohyun from GIrls’ Generation.

Netizens commented, “Girls’ Generation dominates,” “Poor Shin Se Kyung,” “Girls’ Generation is more well known internationally than Shin Se Kyung, lol,” and more.

fashion-king.jpg

cr: Soompi News

a bit disappointed with the ending like most i must say. it's was great for me up til the 19th episode. if i were lee ga young, i'd be confused over which guy to choose too.. even though jung jae hyuk has an attitude problem but he is sweet to her.. sigh.. to be courted by a chaebol like that is like a dream come true.. but on the other hand, kang young gul has been with her through all the ups and downs so it feels like a betrayal when she left him.. no matter what her reasons are.. i kinda hate how she so easily jumps ship from young gul to jae hyuk and vice versa.. i wished there was a nicer ending for anna.. at first i thought she would get back together with jae hyuk since jae hyuk seems to realize his mistake and apologized to her and she rejoined j fashion in the end and she had the chairman's approval which will then leave young gul to be with ga young freely. but with this kind of ending.. it's gonna be awkward for her at the office to see jae hyuk and ga young together. kinda sad to see young gul silenced just like that.. kinda want to see him fight back and be the dongdaemun survivor again

Guest xiandi

the biggest failure in this drama was how they created and re-created Young Gul's character..it was pretty much acceptable that he has that grudge over Jung jae hyuk as well as his greed for money but to abandon Ga Young over and over was a bit too much. I didn't like the fact as well that Ga Young was easily swayed to love both man and say that she only love Young Gul but never stand on his side against Jae Hyuk.

I anticipated a lot from Yoo Ah In here after watching him in other drama I thought that he'll have a great exposure here but the story was a real mess..How could they call him Fashion King when in the end he was merely a cheater and been murdered? for me it really doesn't make any sense at all...

Guest flyxme.

im so...WTF that i signed on just to write this post.

i dont remember if i finished episode 18, but i know i skipped episode 19 for sure. the story turned into a nasty mess, so i just watched episode 20. and ohmygodd what the freak was that? i dont get it. and it wouldnt have made sense if ga young didnt hear that! it felt like they were trying to pull a great gatsby ending....smh.

Just saw Yoo Ah In on a talk show being interviewed have no idea what was being said but the interviewer asked him a question about the ending and he whispered the answer in her ear which led me to believe that there may be something more coming down the line to make since out of Fashion King.

Guest nabi

What Did ‘Fashion King’s Yoo Ah In Say on the Identity of His Character’s Killer?

2012-05-31 11:42 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Fashion King’s dramatic ending left many viewers feeling divided but Yoo Ah In has opened up on the ending.

86516018.jpg

Appearing on the May 30 broadcast of SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment, Yoo Ah In was interviewed on the streets of Hongdae.

Asked about Fashion King’s ending, in which his character, Young Gul, was shot dead by a mysterious killer, Yoo Ah In revealed that even he didn’t know the identity of his killer saying, “That’s up to the viewers to interpret. It’s an open ending. I don’t know… I don’t even know.”

Yoo Ah In also revealed a surprising tidbit saying, “Actually we shot the ending in New York during our shoot there even before the drama began airing. As I already knew the ending, I understand Young Gul’s death.”

The mystery continues!

Photo credit: SBS

Credit: enewsworld

Archived