[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

What Did ‘Fashion King’s Yoo Ah In Say on the Identity of His Character’s Killer?

2012-05-31 11:42 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Fashion King’s dramatic ending left many viewers feeling divided but Yoo Ah In has opened up on the ending.

86516018.jpg

Appearing on the May 30 broadcast of SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment, Yoo Ah In was interviewed on the streets of Hongdae.

Asked about Fashion King’s ending, in which his character, Young Gul, was shot dead by a mysterious killer, Yoo Ah In revealed that even he didn’t know the identity of his killer saying, “That’s up to the viewers to interpret. It’s an open ending. I don’t know… I don’t even know.”

Yoo Ah In also revealed a surprising tidbit saying, “Actually we shot the ending in New York during our shoot there even before the drama began airing. As I already knew the ending, I understand Young Gul’s death.”

The mystery continues!

Photo credit: SBS

Credit: enewsworld

@nabi thanks I watched this , this morning and didn't what was being said. Have you heard anything about a second season? Some one posted that here earlier, but it seemed so bizarre.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nabi

@IBELIS: I think plans for Fashion King 2 are are simply rumors started by fans. It doesn't make much sense to create a second season when the first didn't have super high ratings. Plus, I'm not sure many would sit through another season of FK. While I haven't watched the One Night of TV Entertainment episode with Yoo Ah In, from the article, it seems Young Gul is dead as Yoo Ah In said "...I already knew the ending, I understand Young Gul’s death.” I would think if plans are being made for a second season, where Young Gul is not dead (as suggested by the rumors explained below), YAI would have used different words to explain the ending.

i read on the korean forum that they're planning fashion king 2

young girl is not dead in fashion king 2!

the shooter is the rich guy

ga young knew he would shoot him

Guest thowysg1

Top 20 Celebrities of Korea...Shin Se Kyung ranked 14th... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaWG_fowLTs#

credit to uploader

I am still laughing at the end of this Drama. I usually give up on crappy dramas, but I persevered, because I thought there was something more and the drama would find it self at some point.

It never did.

This drama had nothing to do with "Fashion King" as both men made decisions based on their emotions and competitiveness over one woman.

Then the end. I'm all for making a dramatic statement, but it as to fit into the story.

I've finished the drama just now. What a horrible drama! I actually can't believe that I kept watching until it ended when I could've quit sooner. I only watched it for YAI but his character Younggul pissed me off when he's overly obsessed with the money and fame. I think the start was initiated by the mafia boss who told him his thought of how to conquer the world.

And really, Gayoung didn't even remember her own mother's diamond necklace? Are you freakin' kidding me! I'm quite surprised at the ending, I think she ordered a hit since she was 'supposed' to be shocked if she heard a gunshot but she didn't, just sat there and said a line that's like it's her final words to YG to end his long-lasting agony, probably.

Whatever. I'll never archive this terrible drama.*deleting the folder*

OMG...the ending is like hard to digest.  The first few ep on their hardship keep me watching, but I kind of like giving up in the middle part.  Infact, I say to Gayoung, just go to the rich guy to stop all those hurtful misunderstandings.Pity Young Gul, he has done so much for Gayoung, did Gayoung know he was the boy who give her the necklace and lollipop?

Guest thowysg1

extracts from recent interview on Lee Je Hoon by Osen..
Interviewer: Regarding the ending where Young Gul was shot, there was lots of speculation towards Jae Hyuk.  What do you think?
LJH: Throughout the drama, I did not act out any murderous actions or intentions.  Personally, I feel that even if JH fails at business but eventually has Ga Young by his side, he should be very thankful for this.  When Ga Young told JH she does not want to see YG, I think JH felt that all his efforts at wooing GY finally got reciprocated.  That is why I feel that JH does not have revenge on YG on his mind.  But it is interesting to see the many speculations on the ending.
credit: kimsum69@baidu

Guest Bijan630

I had to play the last few minutes over again in order to actually believe what I had saw and heard.  I then continued to stare at the computer screen saying to myself, "This can't be how this ends!...  Was this really the last episode???...What did they just do to me?".

This drama had so many holes in it that you could have driven a double length-semi through them. 

This drama was running fine along the train tracks until someone decided to place some dynamite in it's path to totally derail it.

A lead actress who had almost no speaking lines leading me to believe that a cat was running around the set with her tongue.  The only thing she was allowed to do was to dart her eyes around which always happened when she lied about something or felt guilty. 

A lead male who I thought was to become, "The Fashion King", and the hero of this story.

The writer's show us the past and how these two met, but the lead actress is never allowed to have the light bulb turned on in her head? 

The strained, brutal relationship between the Chairman and his son.  No words of encouragement ever in order to be able to run the business successfully in the future.......BUT.....A story told from the bible about a King committing murder to gain a servant's wife by the Chairman to his son....and these words are taken literally, and we're taken from a story about the fashion industry to murder?

This drama should come with a warning before the viewing of the first episode.  It should say, "This drama contains contents which will eventually cause your head to feel as though it's been shoved into a brick wall causing severe damage to your brain."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Albertina

the biggest failure in this drama was how they created and re-created Young Gul's character..it was pretty much acceptable that he has that grudge over Jung jae hyuk as well as his greed for money but to abandon Ga Young over and over was a bit too much. I didn't like the fact as well that Ga Young was easily swayed to love both man and say that she only love Young Gul but never stand on his side against Jae Hyuk.

I anticipated a lot from Yoo Ah In here after watching him in other drama I thought that he'll have a great exposure here but the story was a real mess..How could they call him Fashion King when in the end he was merely a cheater and been murdered? for me it really doesn't make any sense at all...

Same for me, it really doesn't make any sense. The ending just like the ending of memories in bali.

Guest Albertina

I am still laughing at the end of this Drama. I usually give up on crappy dramas, but I persevered, because I thought there was something more and the drama would find it self at some point.

It never did.

This drama had nothing to do with "Fashion King" as both men made decisions based on their emotions and competitiveness over one woman.

Then the end. I'm all for making a dramatic statement, but it as to fit into the story.

indeed this drama was not about a fashion king or work problems, just about the emotions of these two men. However, horrible parents treat their child like that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xxpc23xx

Is anybody seeding the torrents....just started watching this drama, but it seems no one is seeding them... i tried to download the second episode but it will take a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggg time...help me....

Guest xxpc23xx

xxpc23xx said: Is anybody seeding the torrents....just started watching this drama, but it seems no one is seeding them... i tried to download the second episode but it will take a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggg time...help me....

Guest xxpc23xx

.......... xxpc23xx said: xxpc23xx said: Is anybody seeding the torrents....just started watching this drama, but it seems no one is seeding them... i tried to download the second episode but it will take a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggg time...help me....

Guest xxpc23xx

xxpc23xx said: .......... xxpc23xx said: xxpc23xx said: Is anybody seeding the torrents....just started watching this drama, but it seems no one is seeding them... i tried to download the second episode but it will take a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggg time...help me....

Archived