[official Thread] Hwanyobi Couple.

Guest vietsoul

Their duet was amazing <3

I love both their voices.

and it was so cute how at the end they looked at each other and sang

"my endless love~" :D

Hwayobi's personality is hilarious xDD

I love her. hope Hwanhee opens up and shows his feelings as the show goes on. (:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spuddevaughn

I used to watch WGM because I was an AlShin shipper but I just got a little tired of the show after Alex left and somehow I never found any reason to watch it even when Alex returned. But now I'm liking the program again because of Hwanhee and Hwayobi. I have always loved Hwayobi since her days in Xman and I find her very talented...what a voice...and very funny in a weird and refreshing sort of way. I don't think Hwanhee is intentionally mean..some guys are like that but that doesn't mean they're bad. Sometimes guys like that are better because they won't make you sad by flirting with every girl they meet. I'm looking forward to this couple and I also get the feeling that given the right circumstances Hwanhee will fall for Hwayobi. She may not be conventioanlly beautiful but she is cute and she doesn't have hung-ups like most pretty ladies do. Besides, I think he is impressed with her.

Guest superstar`kiss

um what? hwayobi isn't married in real life....

minwoo's the one who went out with shinae

What? I know that.

How did ShinAe get into this...? :unsure:

(Hwanhee also dated her as well btw ;))

when did hwayobi get married? if she did, do you have any of her wedding pictures and who is her husband?

I remember watching a music show when she came out with her "Counting Your Kisses" song,

and they said that was her comeback song after she got married. :o

Like, wtf? They just jipped their viewers.

But anyway--! OMG!

I've never been SO into WGM! <333

Hwanhee--damn! :crazy: Driving me crazy!

Do you guys think they'll be in episode 28, because I hear anbi's last episode is 27. I'm looking forward to who the PD chooses to replace Anbi. I don't think there's any official announcement yet but most likely it will be this couple considering the polls & comments that I've seen. :]

We're all waiting to see what happens over the next couple of weeks. Expect a roller coaster ride, minus the loops or misdirected vomit.

Let's hope they get chosen! I think they will because they're the HwanHee and Hwayobi are the most known among the new husbands and wives. :P Plus according to korean articles, they were the most talked about couple among viewers.

And koreans like the "mean-boy"+"weird girl" pairing... kdrama is full of couples like this... :D

I only hope people don't misunderstand HwanHee

because I don't think he's being mean to hurt her.

(Hwanhee also dated her as well btw )

They really dated? I know for sure she dated with Minwoo (he said in a tv program and there are pics of them together - link) but I'm not sure about her and Hwanhee (if it's true it must be awkard for both to be on a show like this together).

I found this about their scandal together:

FTTS's Hwan Hee and movie star Shin Ae dating?

Movie star Shin Ae (21) and male duo Fly to the Sky member Hwan Hee (21)'s relationship has been viewed as suspicious. Recently, they were involved in a scandal because people believed that the two were dating. This scandal has spread across the star industry rapidly since then. In May, Hwan Hee met with his close friends of his, where he is said to have introduced Shin Ae as is girlfriend. After Hwan Hee went with Shin Ae to meet his friends, people seems to have knowledged that their relationship was serious. During June, both were seen at the Seoul Theater watching a movie and playing sports beside a river, and close ties of the star industry witnessed their date. Shin Ae and Hwan Hee's scandal has been spreading rapidly since last February. When Hwan Hee attended fashion designer Song Ji Ho's fashion show as a model at Seoul White Hotel Grand Ballroom on Febryary 22, Shin Ae came as a guest. At the fashion show, Shin Ae sat in the front to see Hwan Hee's modeling performance. Shin Ae's entertainment managment has said that, "Shin Ae has a type of personality where most people can get friendly with her quickly." They also said that Hwan Hee has lots of star friends also. "They could be mistakened as a couple because of their close friendship." Hwanhee's entertainment management has also said that, "it's nothing more that friendship. They're just growing a good relationship and don't misjudge them for their relationship."

translation credits: sungie79 source: photo1818 (credits to soompi.com)

Woah... Shin Ae is so quiet and look shy but she was involved in already 2 scandals (with HwanHee & Minwoo) with male celebrities... xD She should be careful to don't get involved in scandals anymore... we don't want her to ruin her image.

Off-topic... but I like her with Alex! :D

OMO!! i actually thought that after some of the original couples leave i won't have the nerve to watch WGM again...but Hwanhee caught my attention and i actually fell in love w/ this couple...they are so cute...i love every scene shown w/ this couple specially when they are singing a duet...*melts*..their voices are just too awesome

^it's a scandal... they didn't go out O_o cause i remember that scandal... haha.

and NO, hwayobi is NOT married. what?! O_o umm... show us like article PROOF that she's married, and pictures because she is definitely NOT married. O_o;;;;

hwanyobi JJANG!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD

Okay, I went through all of the 13 pages and read everybody's post. Here are the results of the nickname.

Post which nickname you like and which ever nickname has the most votes, i will put in the Post #1.

I like double H couple it's much easier to remember kind of, since there is anbi, joongbo etc. Double H is not like all the other couples name where you put them together, it's cute but i think double H sounds really cool :D

But yet again Hwanyobi sounds good to! so Double H or Hwanyobi for me :)!

I was bored so I made some graphics that coule be used on the 1rst post of this thread...

hhbyqiluo01ny1.jpg

hhbyqiluo02ul1.jpg

hhbyqiluo03eb1.jpg

Hope you guys liked...

----------

Ah! I was fond of the nickname 'HwanYobi, but I just noticed it is too similar to name Hwayobi that it almost doesn't show that the Hwan is from Hwanhee's name...

Guest vietsoul

here are the results again. I will put 'Hwanyobi' on the first post since it has the largest number of votes.

On the second name thing, i guess we can decide it later when we watch them more on the show, hopefully they will get to be permenant.

Qi_Luo thanks for the graphics i already put it on 1st and I credited you for it at the bottom of the post. :D

What nickname would you want to give to HwanHee and Hwayobi Couple?

--- HwanYobi Couple (16)

--- HwanBi Couple (2)

--- Double H Couple (8)

--- HeeBi (2)

--- Teddy Bear Couple (2)

I was bored so I made some graphics that coule be used on the 1rst post of this thread...

Hope you guys liked...

----------

Ah! I was fond of the nickname 'HwanYobi, but I just noticed it is too similar to name Hwayobi that it almost doesn't show that the Hwan is from Hwanhee's name...

Qi Luo that's a nice job of yours, lovely! Thanks mate for taking time out to do that. Should I pray for you to be in a bored mode now a days? hehehe just kidding :lol::lol::lol: Please keep it coming :blush:

HwanYobi kinda similar to Hwayobi, but it's still noticeable that 'Hwan' is from HwanHee, of all the names mentioned above, I guess HwanYobi still the best suited name for them :) Besides a lot of people calling them HwanYobi anyway even outside soompi so I guess we can go with that name :)

Guest juliakgrl

HwanYobi. I also think they should differentiate themselves from Anbi, and using this name they will be the 1st couple to have 3 syllables to their couple name.

They are going to be a hilarious to watch. Audiences/netizens will be watching to see how and when Hwanee starts to give in to Yobi. lolz...I'm VERY excited about this new pairing.

P.S. Only "unique" females like Yobi will capture "Playboys/Bad Boys" like Hwanee. She's already piqued his interest - he won't be able to resist interacting and eventually falling for her. If the rumors are true and Hwanee did go out with Shinae, well, all I can say is they don't belong together. As much as I love Shinae, she and girls like her won't be able to hold Hwanee's interest for long - he's just easily distracted and needs constant freshness in his world.

Guest angelixer

I love them!

Hwayobi's act gives me refreshingly quirky, funny, cute, talented. Hwanhee's act gives me 'I'm still kinda holdin' back'. That 'mean' act is pretty much telling me he's looking for a laidback chick who can be down with the guys, one who doesn't get all hurt when a guy doesn't go for that corny richard simmons chivalry crap.

They'll be interesting to keep up with.

I'm really digging this couple.

at first, I was skeptical of the new couples, but after I saw the hwanyobi interactions

I was hooked on this oneee

can't wait to see more of this couple

they have pretty good chemistry (even though it's a strange kind of chemistry)

Guest honeybeeshrimp

But anyway--! OMG!

I've never been SO into WGM! <333

Hwanhee--damn! :crazy: Driving me crazy!

HAHA. DITTO. they're very amusing to watch. hwanhee is being mean cause that's how he shows affection. and she's so dorky its really funny<3

Guest yourdaddyy

I only hope people don't misunderstand HwanHee

because I don't think he's being mean to hurt her.

I've seen this comment said by so many people so many times [youtube, CR, soompi, etc], and I think it's because everyone thinks the Korean audience is gonna dislike Hwanhee because of his "meanness" but then again, maybe us netizens [godsh I never thought I'd use that word xb] are just worrying too much . I mean if we understand that he's just playing around/getting comfortable with her, I don't think they would misinterpret it either. Plus, he says it alot through episode 25 that he's just kidding around, but I hope he doesn't take it TOO far one day. I kinda secretly wish hwayobi would get mad at him sometimes so we can see how he would react. :]

I just noticed (thanks to Qi_Luo's graphic) that Hwanhee is blood type B and Hwayobi is type A. If the couple does continue to appear on WGM I wonder how long it will take for that little bit of information to make its way onto TV.

I looked up the meanings of blood types awhile ago [because I've always wondered why they mentioned it on korean tv so much] and I find that these two blood types personality's are completely opposite but still compatible, which makes it all the more interesting to watch them on tv. x]

P.S. Only "unique" females like Yobi will capture "Playboys/Bad Boys" like Hwanee. She's already piqued his interest - he won't be able to resist interacting and eventually falling for her. If the rumors are true and Hwanee did go out with Shinae, well, all I can say is they don't belong together. As much as I love Shinae, she and girls like her won't be able to hold Hwanee's interest for long - he's just easily distracted and needs constant freshness in his world

I agree, Shin Ae reminds me too much of a character from a drama. [sweet, quiet, and beauitful.] but after awhile, you get annoyed by someone like this because they're not that much fun to be around, only nice to look at. Hwanhee needs someone different from the usual "perfect" girl - someone weird and quirky but sweet at the same time. someone like HWAYOBI<3

- -

I love how we're all basing this on one episode of interactions :]

Guest hulie-oh

I have no idea where I've been but I can't believe this already has 14 pages.

I just recently got into WGM and I really enjoy laughing with this couple. Actually, all three new couples are really interesting and I just looooove~ it!

Guest sarahvang

HWAN YOBI does look older than her age! but i think it's because of her weight, she did gain some weight... she used to be pretty thin but yeah i think it might be her body too.. but if she slimmed down she would look younger. HWANYOBI isn't ugly though i think she's pretty and cute!! as for hwanhee oooohh just omg to die for!

i can't wait to see them!! i re-watched epi 25 and they are so cute... i just go EEEEKKKK.

News related to HwanHee and Hwayobi:

WGM's best couple: Hwan Hee, Hwayobi

Hwan Hee- Hwayobi have been voted as WGM's best couple.

In a recent internet site poll held from the 16th till the 23rd at Issueplay, Hwan Hee- Hwayobi were voted as the most interesting/fun couple as they came in first place when the results were announced on the 24th. The both of them received overwhelming support as they won by a landslide 51.8% of the total vote, with a total of 8,305 netizens voting for them.

Following them are Hyun Joong- Hwang Bo in second place with 24.3% of the votes. Crown J- In Young came in third with 12%, Marco- Dambi with 8% and Jin Young- Hyun Ji with 3.1%.

Andy-Solbi came in sixth place with only 0.4% whereas Alex- Shinae got 0.3% support from the vote.

*Credits: Yonhap News* Translation & Additional Credits: allseouldout.blogspot.com

-------------------

HwanHee's Pics:

hwanhee1ss2yq0.jpg

hwanhee3ui5.jpg

flytothesky20080115popstd2.jpg

Hwayobi's Pics:

parkhwayobi220080116popxp1.jpg

hwayobi2ro1.jpg

hwayobi2cf5.jpg

-------------------

Qi_Luo thanks for the graphics i already put it on 1st and I credited you for it at the bottom of the post.

Qi Luo that's a nice job of yours, lovely! Thanks mate for taking time out to do that. Should I pray for you to be in a bored mode now a days? hehehe just kidding Please keep it coming

I'm glad you liked! :)

I still have the PSD file of that graphics... if someone wants I can transform that in wallpaper, icon or banner.

P.S. Only "unique" females like Yobi will capture "Playboys/Bad Boys" like Hwanee. She's already piqued his interest - he won't be able to resist interacting and eventually falling for her. If the rumors are true and Hwanee did go out with Shinae, well, all I can say is they don't belong together. As much as I love Shinae, she and girls like her won't be able to hold Hwanee's interest for long - he's just easily distracted and needs constant freshness in his world.

I agree, Shin Ae reminds me too much of a character from a drama. [sweet, quiet, and beauitful.] but after awhile, you get annoyed by someone like this because they're not that much fun to be around, only nice to look at. Hwanhee needs someone different from the usual "perfect" girl - someone weird and quirky but sweet at the same time. someone like HWAYOBI<3

I agree with the points of both of you. :)

I think HwanHee enjoyed being paired with her... he always looked her with admiration specially when she played the piano, sung or when he discovered other of her many talents. I think he admire her for all her talents and I think he probably admired her before the show too.

I just noticed (thanks to Qi_Luo's graphic) that Hwanhee is blood type B and Hwayobi is type A. If the couple does continue to appear on WGM I wonder how long it will take for that little bit of information to make its way onto TV

I'm glad you liked the graphic.

I don't understand much about blood type personalities but I googled it a bit and type A and B look very opposite. Does blood types have those matchmaking charts - where they say if the 2 people suit eachother depending of the blood type?

I've seen this comment said by so many people so many times [youtube, CR, soompi, etc], and I think it's because everyone thinks the Korean audience is gonna dislike Hwanhee because of his "meanness" but then again, maybe us netizens [godsh I never thought I'd use that word xb] are just worrying too much . I mean if we understand that he's just playing around/getting comfortable with her, I don't think they would misinterpret it either. Plus, he says it alot through episode 25 that he's just kidding around, but I hope he doesn't take it TOO far one day. I kinda secretly wish hwayobi would get mad at him sometimes so we can see how he would react. :]

I hope korean audience understands it because on my couple the audience is a bit 'naive' and 'dumb' so if someone acted like that they might be misunderstand.

But as you said... HwanHee's comments on the one-2-one interview were all very sweet so maybe the audience will understand. :)

HWAN YOBI does look older than her age! but i think it's because of her weight, she did gain some weight... she used to be pretty thin but yeah i think it might be her body too.. but if she slimmed down she would look younger. HWANYOBI isn't ugly though i think she's pretty and cute!! as for hwanhee oooohh just omg to die for!

i can't wait to see them!! i re-watched epi 25 and they are so cute... i just go EEEEKKKK.

Hwanyobi gained a lot of weight, she looks older now specially with that hairstyle and clothes... but I think she has her own charm.

And HwanHee is so cute... I think he look cute before (I loved his nose and single eye-lids) and after the plastic surgery...but now he looks more manly while before he looked more younger.

Guest eunicenyl

I was so happy when i heard Hwanhee's gonna b on the special epi...oh boy he's dashin!!

And Hwayobi is really cute...

I'm really curious & excited abt this pairing :w00t:

Hope they'll b permanent on the show...tis will make WGM even more interestin!

HWANYOBI ~hwaiting~ ^_^

Archived