[drama 2009] Again My Love / Hateful But Once Again 미워도 다시 &#5462

Guest huangsy

Guest lucky_moon

Why feel sorry? What is the ending? Happy or Sad?

I feel it's a bad ending for him & also from the caps you can see him crying.. :)

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read from the chinese forum, I haven watched it so may not be accurate....

It was said that KYS died (for real) after the chase of the papparazzi.... so HMI ended alone....

YH & her mum did not acknowledged.

MS & she ended together since it was written that she waited for him 4 yrs later when he came back from Paris.

hope this helps a little...... ;)

Guest lucky_moon

read from the chinese forum, I haven watched it so may not be accurate....

It was said that KYS died (for real) after the chase of the papparazzi.... so HMI ended alone....

YH & her mum did not acknowledged.

MS & she ended together since it was written that she waited for him 4 yrs later when he came back from Paris.

hope this helps a little...... ;)

Thanks for the spoiler but when you wrote she you're referring to YH or MS's mother? :)

Guest madamoiselle

From the preview, we couldn't really tell if the ending is going to be anything. But from the line given by cute girl above, I think it will be sad ending? The preview only tell us that the VP has finally given up about HMI. EHJ is suffering because she feels guilty about YH or the VP - this is my understanding only. MS express his love for YH by words. It seems that he really love YH even after everything that happened. MS also talk to HMI about finding his real father and to be happy. HMI found KYS again and they will meet.

For the screencaps, I can only say that the finale episode is not going to be what we've expected. Because even in minute 42, MS still haven't reunite with YH. See those tears from his eyes? But it seems that VP is going to be with EHJ after all. Haven't see the episode yet so still crossing my fingers. If the spoiler from queer is true, then I will be happily waiting for the subs to come ^^

Guest reeses177

Can't believe it's over. Overall, it was an enjoyable series and Im glad YH/MS got more screen time towards the end. I guess Im happy with the ending. I do feel like MS dad's life was such a pity. Poor guy.

Because of this series, I hope to see more dramas with the guy who plays MS. If he and Yejin team up again, that would even be better.

I guess I have Yejin's new drama to look forward to even though I dont like historical dramas.

Guest xingjing

I couldn't resist the urge & the Chinese subs don't come out for a while, so I clicked the video... LOL.

The ending for MS & YH is rather anticlimactic, fyi. And it's right, she does end up waiting for him for like 4 years or something after he goes to Paris. I MEAN, NOT EVEN A BIG HUG OR BIG KISS.... but then again, I skipped from like the last five minutes or whatnot.

It's a peaceful ending in the end. So sad that it's ending. I want me some more MS & YH.

Guest reeses177

I think that MS and YH visited each other during the 4 years because they didn't go crazy seeing each other at the airport. This is just what I think or else I think MS would have ran to YH if he really didnt see her for 4 years. This is what I like to believe just because it makes me happier this way...hahaha

Guest aq_aj

I think that MS and YH visited each other during the 4 years because they didn't go crazy seeing each other

it's actually only 4 months, not 4 years. i don't know why MS was only in paris for 4 months but that's what the caption reads

I'm very sad that MI cant be together with YS. I mean, if paparazzi following us, just let them be coz its their job to get the news. By driving faster and trying to avoid them that causing accident that took his life. Such not a wise actions to do.

I thought EJ can be with JH.

I like MI and YH character. Both are very strong woman. Especially YH, after all the things happened to her. She stills be cool about it and try to forget it. I'm glad YH and MS together at the end.

Btw, thx for all readers who helping each other in exchange info for this drama. Thx for those uploaders and subbers for a few website that they are handling. My respect and appreciate for u all hardwork.

And i'm goin to miss this drama lol :P :P :P

Guest Greenrose934

Epi 23

Pres Han & JH --> divorce -> good point -> after 30yrs finally freedom ( both of them )

Epi 24

Happy ending

Archived