[drama 2009] Again My Love / Hateful But Once Again 미워도 다시 &#5462

Guest huangsy

Guest rika_ndry

For fans of Yoonhee and Minsoo in the Again My Love,

There are some captures from making film from the official drama site.

1241770370_200905081705131157286901_0.jpg

1241771016_200905081705232089236901_0.jpg

1241775749_200905081805435743286901_0.jpg

1241775749_200905081805432057286901_0.jpg

1241777050_200905081905059993236901_0.jpg

wow...seem like they're really liked each other......thanks for sharing the picture....but can you please tell me the meaing of text on the picture..coz i'm curious bout that....

oh yeah, did you have the video of making this movie?espec on the picture scene you've show us ( where YJ and JW together)? really.........really want to watch them on making movies scene.

and talking bout the movie, the movie is great not boring....i'm watching witch amusement before and i didnt finished the movie becoz in start the movie was so funny but in the middle the movie so boring..that why i prefer to watch Hateful but once again first....then i'll finised watch witch amusement............he...he...

but one thing that i dissapoint bout the movie is in the end..why Yoon hee and Min soo not kissing?....it would be great if the end they kissing.......but thats alright as long as the end is happy ending....

wish Ye Jin and Jung woon is really had love relationship in real world..not only in movie..coz i think they so match/fit for each other..... :lol:

Ye Jin & Jung Woon FIGTHING

thanks before

p.s: i just know Jung woon only in this movie.....and i think he's cute......

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched final episode (checked its ratings as well) and I still say this drama had a great cast, and I think one of the two female leads might win an award later this year. I hope my favourite Park Yejin wins one too for her supporting role and I'm glad she's going to be in another drama starting this weekend.

I've mentioned the bad scripting in this drama before and so I did some research on this drama's writer. Seoul is such a big city with tens of thousands of people doing their daily and nightly routines, and yet more than a few times, this scriptwriter uses the device of 'coincidence' where the drama's characters will end up in the same space at the same time and see something they shouldn't see, followed by dramatic music. This convenient revelation of the plot-lines may work for daytime dramas (story timeline is shortened by this trick) but for a primetime drama, it's insulting the viewer's intellect.

Then there's the countless scenes of our main characters crying. All of them are great actors and can start the waterworks at will but this scriptwriter seems to be thinking that the more they cry, the more we'll sympathise and empathise with the characters. Used at the right time for the right situation, it can be so; used in episode after episode, then crying becomes annoying. Looks like watching a CF for tissue paper.

For the sake of KBS, I hope they think properly before they give this scriptwriter another shot at another drama. Hateful But Once Again might have been better if nobody died, and the main characters are not made to feel sorry, sorry (GO! super junior) regret, regret, angry, angry, endlessly. The feelings of love are only told mainly through flashbacks, and stiff hugs.

This drama's downfall was the inclusion of minsu and yunhui characters. Without minsu and yunhui as a subplot, then more attention could be spent developing the dynamics of the middle-aged lovers. The inclusion of minsu and yunhui, if done only to draw in 'younger' viewers and to provide the obligatory handsome male lead, was messed up because the writer purposely entangled the love relationship between yunhui and minsu and added in genetic relationship as well: minsu & yunhui are the offspring of the 3 + 1 (plus one is the painter) main characters. If only the writer was more skilful in handling these plotlines and not rely on stereotypes and cliches - the minsu and yunhui subplot was too hurried in its execution.

For example, Yunhui throws a drink at Minsu's face and several episodes later, they're married because chairwoman han manipulated yunhui's life into a corner. In the last episode, Minsu drives car madly, scolds yunhui for this and that with tears in eyes as usual, crashes it, and then says, I'm sorry, I love you too much. And yunhui puts her arms around him as if to say, you pathetic fool, we nearly died because of your lousy highspeed driving but it's okay, I still love you.

A real yunhui might say, you richard simmons, you're still behaving like a spoilt brat and you nearly killed me with your reckless driving. If you're doing this because you love me,, then you should check in with the mental hospital. Even after we got married, you still verbally abused at me a few times because you just cannot handle the truth, and you certainly don't know how to love except cry and cry. Other korean women may enjoy being shouted at but I used to be a national TV news anchorwoman.

OK, now that I've got that off my chest and shoulders, the replacement drama should be more droolicious...Kim Ah Jung and Hwang Jung Min but again the ratings tell a different story.

Daunte29, I like your opinion :)

After I read yours, I realize I watch kdramas only for the sake of the entertainment... just for fun. I didn't pay too much attentions to the characters, strong or weak story line, etc. As long as not boring, not draggy or slow, I'm up for it. For me, Again My Love is pretty good. It's a very typical korean drama: all about love, nothing but love, hurt by love, etc.. etc.. oh yeah.. and death too! (I guess these are the reasons why I'm so addicted to kdramas :lol: ).

I notice from kdramas (and it happened to this one too), no matter how tough the females are, once they fall in love, they become so mellow... And, that's what happened to Yunhui. She's so tough at the beginning, then.. love happened, she became so mellow and...hmm.. soft?

Is a tough woman supposed to be like that when she falls in love? :P

Guest Logicalsong

For example, Yunhui throws a drink at Minsu's face and several episodes later, they're married because chairwoman han manipulated yunhui's life into a corner. In the last episode, Minsu drives car madly, scolds yunhui for this and that with tears in eyes as usual, crashes it, and then says, I'm sorry, I love you too much. And yunhui puts her arms around him as if to say, you pathetic fool, we nearly died because of your lousy highspeed driving but it's okay, I still love you.

A real yunhui might say, you richard simmons, you're still behaving like a spoilt brat and you nearly killed me with your reckless driving. If you're doing this because you love me,, then you should check in with the mental hospital. Even after we got married, you still verbally abused at me a few times because you just cannot handle the truth, and you certainly don't know how to love except cry and cry. Other korean women may enjoy being shouted at but I used to be a national TV news anchorwoman.

daunte29, I agree with most of your opinion. But I think you mistook this part in the drama.

Minsoo didn't scold Yoonhee because of the contract with his mother whilst his crazy driving. He got mad because Yoonhee knew her birth of secret alone, and for that reason she refused him even after President Hahn decided to accept Yoonhee as her daughter-in-law. He said they aren't related legally nor by blood. (even half) He argued she shouldn't carry the secret by herself and refuse him for the rest of the life because of this.

I actually hate this crazy driving scene in the last episode. Writer wanted to solve their problems right away, but she only could think of this foolish threat by Minsso to ease her mind as a way of shock-therapy. This drama was actually begun as daily dramas (casts were different then), so the original synopsis was something for daily drama flow. Then KBS's changed policy made this drama cancelled, and it turned out to be a big issue, so KBS wanted to air as weekend drama. But finally it became a mini series. That's why Park Ye Jin accepted this role of Yoonhee. She began shooting just 2 days after she get first offered the role. Anyway, so parts of the drama targeted for miniseries viewers, and others are targetted for middle-aged viewers. So the main plot and sub-plot were not well-balanced throughout the drama, and the writer staggered between "women's war of nerves" in the former part of the drama which achieved quite good rating and "original synopsis which is full of first love, regrets, secret of birth" all the way. This drama should be better written only if she (the writer) forget about her daily and weekly drama version quickly. The return of Kim Yoo Seok and his sudden disappearance were the main culprit at around Ep. 14~18 for this drama's downfall. It's all in her original synopsis for daily one which can last for over 50 episodes. Anyway KBS didn't give higher expectation to this drama, but it showed more or less success in rating wise to come to think that its rivalry was the Cain and Abel, the blockbuster drama. I like Minsoo and Yoonhee except for the final episode. They should have been given more airtime to pursuade viewers about the changed Yoonhee's character and this couple's love interaction. I blame for the writer and her stupid tenacity on Kim Yoo Seok. I like the 5 actor and actresses though. They did excellent jobs.

daunte29, I agree with most of your opinion. But I think you mistook this part in the drama.

Minsoo didn't scold Yoonhee because of the contract with his mother whilst his crazy driving. He got mad because Yoonhee knew her birth of secret alone, and for that reason she refused him even after President Hahn decided to accept Yoonhee as her daughter-in-law. He said they aren't related legally nor by blood. (even half) He argued she shouldn't carry the secret by herself and refuse him for the rest of the life because of this.

I'm not mistaken. If you read my post (carefully) again, you'll notice I didn't give the reason why minsu shouted at yunhui while driving madly. I only wanted to link the ridiculous development of the yunhui-minsu subplot, from the moment they met until the last episode.

Minsu's character is about the only consistent one from start to finish...a player who shirks his corporate responsibilities to spite his mother and father, initially chases yunhui bcos she rejected him and threw a drink at his face, cries when he's angry, cries when he feels 'betrayed', drowns his sorrows by getting drunk many times, shouts at his mother, shouts at yunhui without asking her for her opinion, shouts at yunhui even after hearing her opinion, and then cries and hurriedly apologises to yunhui for being a jackass. "JUst don't leave me please!" And throughout the drama, minsu has done exactly that to yunhui more than twice, before and after the marriage. A pitiful boy trapped in an immature man's body, so says the cliche.

How many times did yejin actually have to portray her character is IN LOVE by smiling happily? After they were married, even when she smiled, there's a look of pained uncertainty in her eyes. Kudos to yejin for her understated acting because I've never seen yejin cry so much since the historical drama Dae Jo Yeong and The Great Catsby (with MC Mong).

Nonetheless I'm glad that you, Logicalsong, are among some of us who are discerning enough to point out the weaknesses shown by the writer. Hope to see you around in another drama thread. Adios! I'm out of here.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest winghlau

Anyone have the hangul lyrics for the ost 사랑은 병이다 - 더 원(The One)?

Who is the singer?

Guest Madrasta

Wow, I am drawn to this drama series. Just knowing that the younger lead performers ended up with each other is enough motivation for me to finish watching it. Thanks for the encouraging posts.

I haven't started watching this series yet but I want to know something before I start.

I read the synopsis and it says that the playboy guy's mom made some kind of deal with Park Ye Jin's character.

So, I just want to know........does Park Ye Jin's character really fall in love with the guy in the end or does she still pretend to love him right till the end because of the deal made with playboy guy's mom?

Guest lucky_moon

Anyone have the hangul lyrics for the ost 사랑은 병이다 - 더 원(The One)?

Who is the singer?

점점 더 해지려나

이 슬픔 이 눈물 가슴 아픔

점점 더 해갈수록

커져만가는 슬픈 사랑

아파도 너는 내 사랑

미워도 너는 내 사랑

널 사랑한 죄로 난

모든 걸 다 잃었지만

그래도 너는 내 사랑

내 마음의 병처럼 퍼진 사랑아

쉽게 낫지를 않아

아파도 너는 내 사랑

미워도 너는 내 사랑

널 사랑 죄로 난

모든 걸 다 잃었지만

그래도 너는 내 사랑

내 마음의 병처럼 퍼진 사랑아

쉽게 낫지를 않아

날 떠나도 넌 내 사랑

날 잊어도 넌 내 사랑

다시는 볼 수 없다고 해도 넌 내 사랑

천 번을 불러 한 번만 니가 웃는다면

영원히 낳지를 않는 아픔이라도

그래도 너는 내 사랑

내 마음의 병처럼 퍼진 사랑아

끝내 낫지를 않아

credit to nate.

I haven't started watching this series yet but I want to know something before I start.

I read the synopsis and it says that the playboy guy's mom made some kind of deal with Park Ye Jin's character.

So, I just want to know........does Park Ye Jin's character really fall in love with the guy in the end or does she still pretend to love him right till the end because of the deal made with playboy guy's mom?

She really falls in love with him. At first, I thought she just pretends to love him, but apparently she loves him.

Guest winghlau

점점 더 해지려나

이 슬픔 이 눈물 가슴 아픔

점점 더 해갈수록

그래도 너는 내 사랑

내 마음의 병처럼 퍼진 사랑아

끝내 낫지를 않아

credit to nate.

Many Thanks!!! Much appreciated.

Guest MisterBarca

I'm not mistaken. If you read my post (carefully) again, you'll notice I didn't give the reason why minsu shouted at yunhui while driving madly. I only wanted to link the ridiculous development of the yunhui-minsu subplot, from the moment they met until the last episode.

Minsu's character is about the only consistent one from start to finish...a player who shirks his corporate responsibilities to spite his mother and father, initially chases yunhui bcos she rejected him and threw a drink at his face, cries when he's angry, cries when he feels 'betrayed', drowns his sorrows by getting drunk many times, shouts at his mother, shouts at yunhui without asking her for her opinion, shouts at yunhui even after hearing her opinion, and then cries and hurriedly apologises to yunhui for being a jackass. "JUst don't leave me please!" And throughout the drama, minsu has done exactly that to yunhui more than twice, before and after the marriage. A pitiful boy trapped in an immature man's body, so says the cliche.

How many times did yejin actually have to portray her character is IN LOVE by smiling happily? After they were married, even when she smiled, there's a look of pained uncertainty in her eyes. Kudos to yejin for her understated acting because I've never seen yejin cry so much since the historical drama Dae Jo Yeong and The Great Catsby (with MC Mong).

Nonetheless I'm glad that you, Logicalsong, are among some of us who are discerning enough to point out the weaknesses shown by the writer. Hope to see you around in another drama thread. Adios! I'm out of here.

I agree with most of your sentiments. It was indeed a God-awfully-written drama that was only partly salvaged by the magnificent acting of the two elder lead actresses. In particular, they should've concentrated on the rivalry between Jeon In-hwa and Choi Myeong-gil's character and leave out the poor acting kids ("poor acting" in both sense of the word!).

Guest sunnyside_bin

I agree with most of your sentiments. It was indeed a God-awfully-written drama that was only partly salvaged by the magnificent acting of the two elder lead actresses. In particular, they should've concentrated on the rivalry between Jeon In-hwa and Choi Myeong-gil's character and leave out the poor acting kids ("poor acting" in both sense of the word!).

Hmm...I totally agree that Chi Myung Gil shined here most in whatever meaning. And then Park Ye Jin was the next heroine albeit lacking portion of screentime and poorly written episode for her. However, Jeon In Hwa as femme fatale actress was kinda awful, to be sorry for her fans here, she was much better when she behaves as a mother in the latter part. Actually when she met the drama fans from DC drama gallery after the end-up of the drama, she said she felt so sorry that her character went insane in a way that even she could not understand. It's no wonder why Ms. Jeon had less spotlight in terms of performance when its airing except for her shining look, which is a shame for a veteran actress.

Guest JustPinay

It's my first time here. I have read some of your posts and I can only respect your opinions about this series. But I am really captivated with the fast pacing storyline. I am already in episode 11 and so far so good. Performance of the cast is terrific and it's really intiguing how the secrets are being unveiled as the storyline develops.

• 3 months later...

After constant searching, I finally found this thread! :/

I'm watching this because of Ye Jin, right now I'm on episode 2, I'm not that hooked, but I will continue to watch for YJ. Right now I avoided reading some comments here because I fear of spoilers but will eventually do so after I have finished watching this series.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this is an appropriate question, but can anyone tell me if this drama has a happy ending?? I don't care if it's a happy ending for the older couple or Yoon Hee and Min Soo, I just want to hear a yes or a no. I'm on episode 6 so can anyone who's seen this drama shed some light? Yes or No, Thanks.

And what episode are those scenes up there from??

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Logicalsong

I don't know if this is an appropriate question, but can anyone tell me if this drama has a happy ending?? I don't care if it's a happy ending for the older couple or Yoon Hee and Min Soo, I just want to hear a yes or a no. I'm on episode 6 so can anyone who's seen this drama shed some light? Yes or No, Thanks.

And what episode are those scenes up there from??

Hmmm...I can say yes (for young couple) and not a bad ending for older ppl. <- drag

The pics are screenshots from making film videos released on the official site.

• 3 months later...

Hmmm...I can say yes (for young couple) and not a bad ending for older ppl. <- drag

The pics are screenshots from making film videos released on the official site.

I know that this is probably really annoying, but I went on the official site and it didn't work..When I pressed the the button on the bottom of the video, it opened up another window and was a white screen. Do you know another way of watching the behind the scenes? I looked on youtube for bts, interviews, and ng in general, but it seems that there's very little on the drama.

Anyway, this was one of my favorite dramas of 2009..Thanks for the screenshots from the making film.

• 3 months later...

2zghrt0.jpg

qpj9l4.jpg

asiandrama wiki

http://asianmediawiki.com/Again,_My_Love
drama wiki
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hateful_But_Once_Again
subtitles
http://d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_71376.htm
soompi
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=244700&st=0
Details
* Title: 미워도 다시 한번 / Hateful But Once Again * Also known as: Again My Love * Genre: Romance * Episodes: 24 * Broadcast network: KBS2 * Broadcast period: 2009-Feb-04 to 2009-Apr-23 * Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
Synopsis
Lee Min Soo is the Korean male version of Paris Hilton. He meets Choi Yoon Hee one day when he was trying to avoid one of his many conquests. Min Soo's mother, Han Myung In, thinks that Yoon Hee has what it takes to rein in Min Soo and his playboy behaviors. She offers Yoon Hee a deal that she cannot resist: to become Korea's Hillary Clinton and in exchange she has to marry Min Soo and change his playboy ways.
Cast
* Jung Gyu Woon as Lee Min Soo * Park Ye Jin as Choi Yoon Hee * Choi Myung Gil as Han Myung In * Park Sang Won as Lee Jeong Hoon (Myung In's husband) * Jun In Hwa as Eun Hye Jung (Actress / Jeong Hoon's lover)
http://rapidshare.com/files/396960173/Hateful_But_Once_Again_24_FINAL.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/396960165/Hateful_But_Once_Again_24_FINAL.part4.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/396960166/Hateful_But_Once_Again_24_FINAL.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/396960160/Hateful_But_Once_Again_24_FINAL.part3.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/397365755/Hateful_But_Once_Again_23.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/397365761/Hateful_But_Once_Again_23.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/397365756/Hateful_But_Once_Again_23.part3.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/396960168/Hateful_But_Once_Again_23.part4.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/397501902/Hateful_But_Once_Again_22.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/397365760/Hateful_But_Once_Again_22.part3.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/397501924/Hateful_But_Once_Again_22.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/397365762/Hateful_But_Once_Again_22.part4.rar