Jae Hee 재희

Guest hye091

I was thinking so too..he must be using anycall.....I loved their phone so nice and advanced....how I wish they sell them in Singapore......and yes he did injured himself and I think he stay in the hospital for nearly 1 month......

Lyrix...what did you find out about the DVD?? do tell me pls....can PM me .... thanks :)

yup yup... i think the most advance mobile phones is anycall, there is one mobile phone camera 7megapixel, can't believe it... the most advance phone selling in Singapore is only 2 megapixel....=.= anyway hmm JAeHee must take care worz, must sent him some bird nest to make his injuries recover faster... hahaah ^^.v

Yup i Pm u about it already, hope u understand it bah....

Guest xling06

yup yup... i think the most advance mobile phones is anycall, there is one mobile phone camera 7megapixel, can't believe it... the most advance phone selling in Singapore is only 2 megapixel....=.= anyway hmm JAeHee must take care worz, must sent him some bird nest to make his injuries recover faster... hahaah ^^.v

Yup i Pm u about it already, hope u understand it bah....

7megapixel!!!?? OMG....their phone is really more advance than us....do you know that anycall is actually same brand as Samsung?? I think they all belong to the same company just that they have different brand name.....eg, casio has baby G and G shock etc....

oh yap I received you PM...understand perfectly.....had reply you :)

more pics!!! yipey!!! i don't have much time to dl things on my fave stars ... so i am so happy to see all the news and pics on their threads!! i really thank all those who posted ... thanks for the time and effort you all took on bringing more info to us here!!! :)

LYRIX : hiya!!! this is the other thread we meet aside from hyun bin's!!! :D jae hee is my other really favorite young k-actor!!!

thanks for the kind encouragements!!! learning mandarin is like learning english as a child again!! hahaha am so like per syllable these days ... and of course ... i can't attend the classes regularly!!! but i am learning!! hahahaha

VICODIN : i want oppa to call me too!!! (wails!!! and does a 'kim sam soon' crying-like-a-child thing!!! :lol::lol: )

love all the humor here ... and i do wish he does call on us!!

more pics!!! yipey!!! i don't have much time to dl things on my fave stars ... so i am so happy to see all the news and pics on their threads!! i really thank all those who posted ... thanks for the time and effort you all took on bringing more info to us here!!! :)

LYRIX : hiya!!! this is the other thread we meet aside from hyun bin's!!! :D jae hee is my other really favorite young k-actor!!!

thanks for the kind encouragements!!! learning mandarin is like learning english as a child again!! hahaha am so like per syllable these days ... and of course ... i can't attend the classes regularly!!! but i am learning!! hahahaha

VICODIN : i want oppa to call me too!!! (wails!!! and does a 'kim sam soon' crying-like-a-child thing!!! :lol::lol: )

love all the humor here ... and i do wish he does call on us!!

O.o hihi... Nice to meet u Again... wasn't able to be in a lot of forum or else i will go crazy.. hahaha anyway no problem, will upload some new stuff whenever i found it.... hmmm, take a look at the koreans mobile phones here: www.anycall.com

most of the actor/actress uses anycall, anycall is a sub-from samsung, samsung is the major company, anycall is also from samsung but they call it anycall dunno y...

jaeheeoppa9fb.jpg

jaeheeoppa18ps.jpg

jaeheeoppa27vk.jpg

jaeheeoppa39ut.jpg

jaeheeoppa46cr.jpg

in between his tight schedule, he could still manage to call me :lol::P:lol:

oh btw, lyrix, he was asking me why didnt you pick up his phone when he tried to call you earlier :P

and r3bells, he said he's goin to call you tonight :P

aaaahh.. nothing is better than daydreaming in such a lovely saturday like this hahahaha ^ _ ^v

Daymn!!!..i sure wanna get stuck in that phone booth with him!!

Thanks Sari..be sure to dig out more sexii pics of him..speaking of which...your line of men in your siggie are so sinfully gorgeous...babe..never ever ask men to put fingers on/in their mouths..

it hyperventilates me... :rolleyes:

Guest vicodin

gantengg3.jpg

GREETINGS JAE HEE LOVERS ;)

it's just another manic monday and the mother nature has decided to give me a gift on this day. my period. yes.. shame on you who thinks im pregnant.. it cant be that fast! we only just slapped skins yesterday :P oops.. im sure im not the only one here who's done it with him in the land of imagination, eh ? hehehehe

okay, i've decided that for my first post today, im goin to post some pictures of the young jae hee

littlejaehee7ie.jpg

lost8hj.png

are you lost kid ? come to mommy! :rolleyes:

what5wn.png

soldier7fd.png

html>

jaeheeoppa9fb.jpg

jaeheeoppa18ps.jpg

jaeheeoppa27vk.jpg

jaeheeoppa39ut.jpg

jaeheeoppa46cr.jpg

in between his tight schedule, he could still manage to call me :lol::P:lol:

oh btw, lyrix, he was asking me why didnt you pick up his phone when he tried to call you earlier :P

and r3bells, he said he's goin to call you tonight :P

aaaahh.. nothing is better than daydreaming in such a lovely saturday like this hahahaha ^ _ ^v

^ he turned out nice in these :lol: ^^ bravo! nice find!

jae_hee19.jpg

ooh oppa is ready to go now.. sorry girls, it's time for me to go!

i'll return oppa in the couple of hours okay.. nice and clean ;)

btw, girls.. isnt that the LV waistbag he got on his birthday fan meeting ?

correct me if im wrong ;)

Cool dude.. metrosexualish... ;)

yep that looks like an LV..

he's CUTE.. :rolleyes:

gantengg3.jpg

GREETINGS JAE HEE LOVERS ;)

it's just another manic monday and the mother nature has decided to give me a gift on this day. my period. yes.. shame on you who thinks im pregnant.. it cant be that fast! we only just slapped skins yesterday :P oops.. im sure im not the only one here who's done it with him in the land of imagination, eh ? hehehehe

okay, i've decided that for my first post today, im goin to post some pictures of the young jae hee

littlejaehee7ie.jpg

lost8hj.png

are you lost kid ? come to mommy! :rolleyes:

what5wn.png

soldier7fd.png

html>

my first time to post in this thread just to say the same sentiments with you guys here.....i love mong ryong!!!!! aishhhh...im dying to watch the series again for the nth time. :P

by the way, can someone have mercy to upload again the NG's of delightful girl....

thanks so much

Guest xling06

my first time to post in this thread just to say the same sentiments with you guys here.....i love mong ryong!!!!! aishhhh...im dying to watch the series again for the nth time. :P

by the way, can someone have mercy to upload again the NG's of delightful girl....

thanks so much

This is one of the NG that i download the previously time, enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AOAUTNI6

credit : can't recall where I got this from but nonetheless thanks to all of them who upload and share the file with us previously. :)

oh! no ... did he really get hurt in the shoot!!! hope he is better now ... maybe he needs to read up this thread so he'll know there is a bunch of us waiting to heal him!!! hahahahaha

LYRIX : thanks for the info on anycall ... i do think they have the most updated models!!! hmmmm ... wonder why they named it 'anycall' too ...

VICODIN : thanks so much ... sniff sniff ... i'm so waiting for the call!! :D:D i do love your humor ... it keeps me laughing through my sleepy head!! i wish i wish to be here all the time ... people are so great here ... but my studies and research is keeping me off most of the time!!! i hope to get some rest soon. so watch out for me!!! :lol:

INEZ : they sure make me hyperventilate too!!! VICODIN sure knows what pics to post even for a siggy!! hahahaha jae hee's and woosung's most especially ... there's just that naughty thought behind their look ... that gets it going for me!!! hahahaha bad bad bad!!! just put it down to my lack of sleep!!

jae hee looks like a chubby kid when he was younger ... i wonder where all the baby fat went!! i can't seem to get my baby fat off me though!! sigh!!!

JOWI : hi!! welcome to the thread!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. This is like fate, dood. :mellow: I saw him on 3-Iron and I was tooooooooooooootally blown by his acting and his good looks<3 Now I know his name LOL. Cuz it didn't have the names on the box... T_T (not that I saw). Thanks for all the pics<33333333 So beautiful :wub: lol

JaeHee acted alongside Dongwan.. Cool. ^_^ I remember reading it a long time ago but it's good to read it again.

I found this at naver. He's doing promotions in Taiwan. :D Kind of old, though. Article's dated 19th July 2005.

-------

200507191936588839_a_b.jpg

mms://navernews.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/navernews/0007/2005/0719/00009186.wmv

News + Interview; http://news.naver.com/tv/read.php?mode=LSD...e_id=0000009186

^

Thanks Takki for the Taiwan promo link, appreciate it a lot! And everyone, thanks for sharing JaeHee's baby pics (he's so cute, strutting his stuff :P), current pics, clips and all the "love-talk"... had a great time reading it. :lol:

Hi to everyone, and alicee... welcome to JaeHee's... many of us were blown away by his 3-Iron too! :lol:

Hi everyone, found this article to share. I've just posted it at the 3-Iron thread... thought it'll be something for this thread, too. Hope it doesn't spoil anyone who has yet to watch the movie. JaeHee did real good in 3-Iron.

3-Iron

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=855

An old review for 3-Iron, more than a year ago to be exact but it explains quite thoroughly what the movie's all about.

------------------------------------------------------

2004/10/18 14:49 KST

Director Kim Ki-duk Succeeds in Communicating with '3-Iron'

By Shim Sun-ah

SEOUL, Oct. 18 (Yonhap) -- The movie "3-Iron" has surpassed the achievements of all previous South Korean films.

eng_fs01.jpg

Instead of relying on Korea's ethnic subjects or resorting to people's nostalgia for the good old days, as many recent Korean films have done to draw the attention of the world's critics and domestic moviegoers, director Kim Ki-duk has consistently dealt with a universal subject: the recovery of broken relationships and communication between oneself and others.

His latest film, "3-Iron," depicts a love story between a young wanderer who lives by temporarily moving into people's empty apartments, and a woman subjected to violence from her husband.

The relationship between the lead actor and actress is much like a creative pantomime, because the two speak almost no words in the entire film, a factor that largely helped Kim make the movie in only 13 days. Sun-hwa (Lee Seung-yeon) speaks only three lines: "Ah," "I love you" and "Have a meal." Kim appears to have grasped the technique of conveying more of a message by minimizing words. His winning of the best director award at the Venice Film Festival last month for the film shows how effective his technique is. (Think about why the South Korean musical "Nanta" is popular at home and abroad. It has no lines, only the highly amusing rhythm of percussion instruments.)

Kim succeeded in communicating with the world because he removed language barriers.

eng_fs02.jpg

The movie's story is unpredictable and even funny, which is its strongest point. The wanderer Tae-seok (Jae Hee) takes a shower, does gardening, cleans clothes and fixes broken appliances in others' homes just as ordinary people do in their own place. His serious looks provide a lot of laughter at each moment.

There are many elements of Asian beauty in this film. One most conspicuous example is the empty "hanok" (traditional Korean house) Tae-seok and Sun-hwa break into and have their first kiss. A tea set on the living room table and red cushions put neatly on the home's wooden chairs are beautiful enough to draw the eyes of non-Asians. Also, the Arab-style background music flowing throughout the movie is very exotic. In addition, Tae-seok has the look of a Taoist monk when he trains himself to exceed human limits inside a prison cell where he was locked on charges of kidnapping Sun-hwa.

The film's Korean title, "Binjip," means "empty house." Empty apartments represent lonely and isolated people in this modern society, and Tae-seok represents a superhuman being who breaks into people's minds and enlivens them. He takes a picture of himself whenever he breaks into an empty house as his own kind of housewarming ceremony. A new house comes to have its life force only when people live inside.

Toward the latter part of the film, it slowly changes into a peculiar, Kim Ki-duk-style fantasy. Tae-seok surprises prison guards by climbing high on the wall of the prison cell and hiding out of view.

After being freed, he begins a weird cohabitation with Sun-hwa and her husband, like a ghost. Sun-hwa can see him, but her husband cannot. Director Kim hints that Tae-seok may be a nonexistent figure that Sun-hwa made in her fantasy to get over her miserable life.

Kim's films have always discomforted Korean viewers because of such elements as excessive violence, sexual abuse toward women, abnormal characters and a story that is difficult to understand. However, "3-Iron" has a minimum of such uneasy elements, so it is easier to watch. Kim has surely become milder after his two previous internationally acclaimed films, "Samaria" and "Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter...and Spring."

Kim devised an unexpected method to show violence in the film -- with a golf club and ball.

Tae-seok saves Sun-hwa from her husband by hitting golf balls at him with a three-iron. However, the husband later gets revenge on Tae-seok in exactly the same way, a boomerang effect of violence.

Asked in an interview about the meaning of the film's English title, "3-Iron," Kim said it is the most difficult of a set of nine golf clubs to handle, but is the most powerful once a golfer hits a ball with it. "I wanted to say there are various methods of violence. A white golf ball and silver iron, that's an attractive match," he said.

sshim@yna.co.kr

(END)

Source: Yonhap News

http://english.yna.co.kr/Engnews/20041018/...18144604EP.html

Guest vicodin

Annyeong all..

thank you to all the jae hee lovers who have contributed in this thread.. thank you rubie for the article, FaRicSyung for the news and interview..

i think we all do agree that Jae Hee oppa did really good in 3-Iron and he does deserve an award for his acting. we all sure know how hard it was for jae hee to be noticed by people in korea for his acting skills until kim ki-duk gave him the chance and he proved it. eventhough i dont know him in person, as one of his fans, i think i can say "im proud of you, jae hee!" hehehehhee

okay and now it's picture time !!!

010005697_L.jpg

010005708_L.jpg

za234.jpg

jaehee14.jpg

s_024.jpg

cd926bf5.jpgMRssleepinface1.jpg

aww doesnt he look cute when he's sleeping ?!!!!!

these are surely my fave pics of him hahahahaha

i feel like cuddling him..

This is one of the NG that i download the previously time, enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AOAUTNI6

credit : can't recall where I got this from but nonetheless thanks to all of them who upload and share the file with us previously. :)

thanks thanks....

but i cant download...dont know why....

Annyeong all..

thank you to all the jae hee lovers who have contributed in this thread.. thank you rubie for the article, FaRicSyung for the news and interview..

i think we all do agree that Jae Hee oppa did really good in 3-Iron and he does deserve an award for his acting. we all sure know how hard it was for jae hee to be noticed by people in korea for his acting skills until kim ki-duk gave him the chance and he proved it. eventhough i dont know him in person, as one of his fans, i think i can say "im proud of you, jae hee!" hehehehhee

okay and now it's picture time !!!

010005697_L.jpg

010005708_L.jpg

za234.jpg

jaehee14.jpg

s_024.jpg

cd926bf5.jpgMRssleepinface1.jpg

aww doesnt he look cute when he's sleeping ?!!!!!

these are surely my fave pics of him hahahahaha

i feel like cuddling him..

heya vicodin,

saw you here....always saw you in one thread...hehehe

ei.....wanna help me....some videos of jae hee...please..thanks