Jae Hee 재희

Guest hye091

Guest peachys2sleep

hello all you lovely people!

my name is tammy.. i was quite active in the jaehee thread when it first came about before it soompi crashed and such. I was the one that came up with the name of the last thread. "JaeHee-itis" which is a disease when all you do is think about JaeHee all the time and the only way you could get treatment was more JaeHee by visiting his thread!

Anyways.. here are some pics from his cafe. They're from JaeHee oppa's digital camera! enjoy!

He's actually quite tired in this one

jaeheetiredone8am.jpg

This might have been for a magazine? I'm not so sure

jaeheestand7gx.jpg

Here he is at a party!

jaeheeatparty1rl.jpg

uploaded by me!

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

hi peachys2sleep....tnx for the pix....refreshing to see him with short hair...hope u can upload more of his pix from ur files...i regret to have visited soompi only just now coz i wasnt aware of it before...heard there were lots of pix of jae hee from the old forum...

definitely i have caught the disease already....day in day out its all jae hee that' in my head...jae hee's eyes,jae hee's lips, jae hee's nose, jae hee's hair, jae hee's body, jae hee's abs, jae hee's smile, jae hee's sideburns....

Guest lollipop

Here are some pictures of the extremely CUTE Jae Hee.

jaeheestanding.jpg

jaehee.jpg

WOW thank's for sharing :) Cute n adorable :lol:

Phew, so glad I saved the following pics from the old Jaehee thread:

Click on thumbnail for full image:

jaehee1222418tw.th.jpg jaehee1154714pm.th.jpg jaehee1155011mu.th.jpg jaehee1204319qx.th.jpg

(credit: jaehee.cupple.net; reposted in Soompi by cutiepie)

Good Morning thunder luv it :wub: good job!

I'm falling in love with him more everyday.... :)

Me too :o crazy sometimes over him :P

Anyways.. here are some pics from his cafe. They're from JaeHee oppa's digital camera! enjoy!

He's actually quite tired in this one

jaeheetiredone8am.jpg

hello!

thanks for the pic- he looks good even though just tired.

just wondering is this recent? his hair was longer while filming The Skill of Fighting (unless he was wearing a wig :lol: )

Guest lollipop

leianjii!!!!!! *waves*

it's nice to see you here.. i missed you!

i do hope you had a nice trip.

you went to thailand, didnt you ?

how was it ???

yeah the clothes are a bit too feminime, womanish.. but lee hyun kyun oppa could pull it off real well! the clothes make him look like a flamboyant one but we still can see the masculine side of him hehhe..

now now come on, girl.. you know the rules.. all jae hee wives and secret lovers must be fair with each other, so everyone could get a piece of him and be happy about it ;)

shyguitar, i think you should save the pictures to your computer and upload them to your own server.. i dont think the asianfanatics.net allow the hotlinkin' :unsure:

anyway, now.. im gonna present you something that could make your mind goes crazy hehehe..

well.. i do have wild imagination whenever i see these pictures below :P:lol:

110878911423qe.jpg

110878911448jl.jpg

110878911432po.jpg

sweet.. sexy thing... bring your body to meeeeeeeeeee :drools: :drools: :wub: :wub:

credits : cafe.daum.net, imageshack.us and myself for uploading :P

WHOA! DROOLING!11_1_202.gif

Guest vicodin

ANNYEONG LOVELY LADIES :)

hiiii leianji.. lualm *waves*

and welcome to the not-so-new faces :P

sorry i have been away from this thread for awhile.. i've been occupied with work >.< blaaah..

hiiii tammy !!

thank you for the pictures.. i was going to post the pictures you posted there today but you've done a good job there hehe :)

so i will just post a picture of two of my fave k-hunks wearing the same jacket :P

HWANHEE of Fly To The Sky and Jae Hee..

jaehee1kx.jpg

credits to heaven sent

i really can't tell who looks best in that jacket since both of them are my oppas and i love them equally *sigh*

i bet you girls will say jae hee looks better than hwanhee, eh ?

hehehehe

anyway, im goin to upload more pics of jae hee and post them up here in a while..

meanwhile.. have a good day and stay away from trouble, girls :)

Guest vicodin

xbobae.. yes he is married..

im sorry to say this but he is married to me :P

hahaha.. sorry.. bad jokes i know..

i dont know if he's married or not..

perhaps other girls care to explain and find out about it ?

thank you ;)

110878911423qe.jpg

110878911448jl.jpg

110878911432po.jpg

sweet.. sexy thing... bring your body to meeeeeeeeeee :drools: :drools: :wub: :wub:

credits : cafe.daum.net, imageshack.us and myself for uploading :P

Raining Jae-Hees.....!!!

Sari..u think he likes chocolate ice-ceam???..

Coz i am going to smear it all over his bod and lick him clean..amongst other thing that is....so yummy...!!!

Thanks for all the droolicious pics..the movie with Choi Min Shik looks definitely awesome!!..Can't wait for that!!

hi to all....

vicodin- when i read he was married already my heart skipped a beat, omigosh...hope its not true...i cant see him marrying anyone...not now....not just yet.....hahaha....

YM-02.jpg

Guest lee_mong_ryong

dear lyrix or somebody else ..

can you reUpload file : Jae Hee meet his fans .. and he was dancing .. and singing "EunggeupshiL" ... i have download it from u'r link (YouSendIt) but I Crash my HardDisk, so i want to download again ...

please upload the file to megaupload. Megaupload doesn't Expired used ...

chongmal kamsa hamnida,

Helmy Lee M.R

Jakarta - Indonesia

i hears somewhere he is married..plese tell me thats not true :(

Jaehee is not married. It's certain. His Korean profiles still list him as single. If he got married it'd be in the Korean entertainment news.

Guest vicodin

INEZ.. im pretty much sure he likes chocolate ice cream.. good thinking! you're surely my partner in crime hahaha :P

btw the last time he and i met, we involved whipped cream and chocolate sauce :rolleyes:;):D you should try with the ice cream, inez.. im sure the cool sensation of the ice cream would arouse him more.. hahahahahaha :lol:

i can't read.. underage kids are prolly reading this..

i hope they're not gonna report me hahaha

r3bels!

you always come up with amusing caps of Jae Hee oppa!

hahaha i love it.. keep up the good work, babe :)

crying jae hee.. hahaha.. he looks even more adorable when he cries!!!

ling, i got you there, didnt i hahahahahaha

anyway.. here are some old pics of our jae hee!

110878615916nj.jpg

110878615906dl.jpg

110878615920td.jpg

110878615937eb.jpg

110878616040kn.jpg

credits as written in the pictures :)