Jae Hee 재희

Guest hye091

Guest ripgal

i think his latest project's a movie rite? called invitation.. hmm..i remembered that he said he might be doing another drama in the fall in one of his interviews..hope he can!! cos i haven't seen him in the longest of times...

Guest MeiLin83

Okie...um. This is weird.

I am so sure I posted a message.

But, okie. :huh:

I was wondering if we were allowed to post links to dl if it was relevant to the thread/drama.

Like, the OST for instance.

Thanks! :)

Guest vicodin

Gawd, i love jae hee and his smile..

he's soooo intoxicating..

if he was mine, i'd do him every secs, every mins, every hours hahahaha :lol:

thanks for posting his profile! ^_^

he looks great in suits :wub:

i haven't watched 3-Iron yet, but i read a review that says that movie is very silent ^^;

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I love him in Sassy Girl, Chun-hyang! His facial expressions are hilarious! I especially love his musculine chin. Very manly!

Guest lulugege

thanks for posting his profile! ^_^

he looks great in suits :wub:

i haven't watched 3-Iron yet, but i read a review that says that movie is very silent ^^;

3-Iron is a pretty quiet movie, but it's a pretty good movie. Everything in the movie is conveyed through looks and actions. It really showed up Jae Hee's acting skills. hehe.

EDIT- the title of the movie is still Skill of Fighting. I don't know what I was thinking. Sorry for the wrong info.

Yeah, there was word about his being part of a movie called Chodae [invitation], but there doesn't seem to be much news about that or even about the movie itself. This might be that the movie might be on delay or something.

BUT there's a lot of news about Skill of Fighting

9520050916_19519236.jpg

[포토데일리] 부실한 고등학생 재희와 `싸움의 고수` 백윤식과의 만남!

15일 오후 충남 서천군 장항면의 한 항구에서 영화 `싸움의 고수` 공개촬영이 진행됐다. 맞고만 다니는 부실한 고등학생 병태(재희분)가 독서실 특실에서 은둔하며 살고 있는 `싸움의 고수` 오판수(백윤식분)를 만나 싸움의 기술을 습득하며 인생을 배워나가는 이 영화는 `실용액션` 이라는 슬로건 아래 독특하고 다양한 내용을 담아낼 계획이다. 내년 초 개봉 예정.

9월치고는 유난히 햇빛이 따가운 오후, 재희가 다른 사람의 도움을 받아 바람을 쐬고 있다.

포토데일리 ⓒ 무단 전재&재배포 금지

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...091603373072595

i'll try and translate this later... or someone else can beat me to it :lol:

Guest ripgal

Yeah, there was word about his being part of a movie called Chodae [invitation], but there doesn't seem to be much news about that or even about the movie itself. This might be that the movie might be on delay or something.

BUT there's a lot of news about 싸움의 고수. It translates to something like, Master of Fighting. When news about this movie first came out, it had a slightly different title, something like The Skill of Fighting. This happens with K-movies. If it's still in the production stages, the movie's title and even release date are given but can change. And who knows what the English name of the movie might be. Sometimes the English name of a Korean movie is not a direct translation but something else.

A brief news report about Ssa-um-ui Go-su.

i'll try and translate this later... or someone else can beat me to it :lol:

i see. cos i saw a making clip of Invitation..hmmm..delay huh? anywayz..in the movie, he's a K-fighter? that's really cool~~ i can't get MR out of my head still...hehehe...his facial expressions!!! hhaahah

OOPS

i messed up on my info. The correct movie title is still 싸움의 기술 or

Skill of Fighting. just posting to let peeps know.

If you watch the 10/05/2005 clip of Section TV, there's an interview of Jaehui for Skill of Fighting.

And no. Jaehui is not a K-Fighter. Don't know where you got that idea though :lol:

Supposedly Jaehui's character is a weak high school student (he really doesn't look like a high school kid) and he meets this greatly skilled figheter played by Baek Yunshik.

Guest ripgal

OOPS

If you watch the 10/05/2005 clip of Section TV, there's an interview of Jaehui for Skill of Fighting.

And no. Jaehui is not a K-Fighter. Don't know where you got that idea though :lol:

Supposedly Jaehui's character is a weak high school student (he really doesn't look like a high school kid) and he meets this greatly skilled figheter played by Baek Yunshik.

hahaha..i was mistaken... hehe..

anywayz.. his hairstyle's very cute!!! hehehe..

Guest minami

EDIT- the title of the movie is still Skill of Fighting. I don't know what I was thinking. Sorry for the wrong info.

Thanks for the updates, teal. :) Looking forward to Jae Hee's new movie. He has a lot of potential to be an excellent actor, from seeing his performance in 3-iron. He's got good comic timing too.

Lol....Jae Hee looks very dorky in the movie still. :D

his facial expression in Delightful Girl Choon Hyang is the best... his performance in 3-iron is like superb... i guess because you are all Jae Hee fans, you have watch Delightful Girl Choon Hyang.. you have files and interview about the series SO, can anyone upload the NGs of Delightful Girl Choon Hyang please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????? thanks!!!!!!

hihi ^^.v can anyone tell me wad ringtone did he uses in Delightful girl chung hyung erm during the last 3 episode. if u have the ringtone can you upload it.. thnx so much,

meanwhile i will be uploading the NG that all of u wants, there are total 3 of them that i download before the sever was wipe off, give me 20mins as i am currently uploading it to yousendit. ^^.v

JAEHEE JIAYOU !!! will be waiting for his new movie ^^

hihi guyZ, i have upload the NG parts of delightful girl chung hyung, total there are 3 sections...

hope u all will enjoy it ^O^

PART 1:

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1SCPULS...553VOU5FOFZ53J9

PART2:

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3UCL2TB...S83GKOFM2RCT6FJ

PART3:

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0U1Z9IJ...BF39W5I8JU8NQTN

tell me if there is a broken link, i will reupload it again lolx... ^^ cheerz

***************************************************************************************

this is the link to download ur delightful girl CHunghyung OST page: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1431&st=40

this is the link, i think so JAeHee official website bah :

http://jaehee.cupple.net/

***************************************************************************************

* upcomng JaeHee new movie called : SKILL OF FIGHTING

will be waiting for it.... thnx that all btw if u got the ringtone that JAehee uses in sassy girl chung hyung during the last 3 episode , can upload it , will really thnx u a lot.. thnx so much ^O^ jiayou JAeHee !!!