Guest hye091

Guest vicodin

Good Evening All...

jaehee_1458151.jpg

jaehee_1214361.jpg

jaehee_1211541.jpg

jaehee_153121.jpg

oh, he just loves being silly, doesnt he ? :rolleyes:

lyrix, i will be looking forward for the ending scene and special stuff.. pls do take your time.. we're in no rush ;) i will still try my best to provide the pics of jae hee oppa for us to gooble (or is it gobble?) hmmm... B)

leianji!!! have a a nice and safe trip, okay! will miss u a lot, girl!!

Guest vicodin

g018sg.jpg

g029dv.jpg

hiiiii deadscream!

dont worry he's okay now..i've taken care of him whilst the other girls are gone..

he's superb inside and outside ;)

g018sg.jpg

g029dv.jpg

These are from 3-Iron, right... love his non-verbal expression in the movie. His eyes, innocent look expresses a lot!

ahhh!!! love him in Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang!!!!

he is soo much cuter than LBH(look alike) hehehehe

Hi hazel_witch, welcome to JaeHee's! Haha... LBH's not necessarily cute, he's just older & more mature than JaeHee who's definitely the cute one here. :P

Guest vicodin

These are from 3-Iron, right... love his non-verbal expression in the movie. His eyes, innocent look expresses a lot!

im not really sure about the first picture, rubie..i think the first picture is from delightful girl chun yang. However, the second picture is definitely from 3-Iron

he does have something with this non-verbal expression/look... i dont know about the rest of you but i think he's one of those rare people who can pierced your heart just by his eyes.. and i think that's the most important reason why kim ki-duk gave him the role in 3-Iron

Jowi! you are soo welcome.. just as long as us happy.. i will keep posting pictures and if you happen to find some nice pictures of him..pls dont hesitate to post them here ;)

deadscream im not really sure of myself how did he get injured. i tried asking lyrix about it because she seems to know much but she had gone by the time i had the chance to ask her the question :( i guess we better wait for the explanation later...

hazel_witch! WELCOME TO JAE HEE's RESIDENCE ;)

pls enjoy your stay here...

and umm..i dont think he and LBH are that similar or have the similar look.. i dont know.. i think jae hee looks more like hyun bin hehehehehe.. i dont really get why people call him little LBH and no hard feelings okay, but i agree with rubie.. Jae Hee is cuter than LBH hahgahahaha oops.. i hope i wont get knocked down by the LBH fans.. im sorry, girls.. mianhaeyo..

jaehee19zb.jpg

jaehee20rz.jpg

jaehee3wp.jpg

jaehee7st.jpg

yup, he surely looks good in pink!!!!

im not really sure about the first picture, rubie..i think the first picture is from delightful girl chun yang. However, the second picture is definitely from 3-Iron

he does have something with this non-verbal expression/look... i dont know about the rest of you but i think he's one of those rare people who can pierced your heart just by his eyes.. and i think that's the most important reason why kim ki-duk gave him the role in 3-Iron

and umm..i dont think he and LBH are that similar or have the similar look.. i dont know.. i think jae hee looks more like hyun bin hehehehehe.. i dont really get why people call him little LBH and no hard feelings okay, but i agree with rubie.. Jae Hee is cuter than LBH hahgahahaha oops.. i hope i wont get knocked down by the LBH fans.. im sorry, girls.. mianhaeyo..

Yeah... KKD certainly knew the potential Jae Hee has, that's why he was cast in 3-Iron... an excellent choice definitely.

I've written much earlier the reason why I watched 3-Iron, after a recommendation of another avid LBH fan ... even though I'm not particular familiar with KKD's work except what's been written about him and the tendency of sexual content, in most if not all. A few had mentioned (in various threads) about some resemblance between Jae Hee and LBH, well... honestly... while there might be very slight similarities... which are not that obvious anyway but some LBH fans (which others & non-fans may not be aware of) do somehow see, not much... in features as in jawline and some (eyes) expression. No offence meant to anyone who don't quite agree to LBH or the idea of Jae Hee associated with him. Different people just see differently...

I'm not saying that I like Jae Hee because he resembles LBH or vice-versa... but because his acting is just awesome in 3-Iron, you see and you'd know... when an actor shines.

Both actors Jae Hee and LBH have their own attractiveness and advantages but one outstanding similar trait I see in them which is a non-physical attribute is that they are both very talented actors and Jae Hee especially, given the right acting opportunities and chance... he will be the one going a long way in the business.

And he is indeed cuter because he has softer facial features. :D

Haha.. vicodin dear... don't you worry, LBH fans don't bite .. as others often misunderstood, we definitely love and appreciate good talent. :lol:

jaehee19zb.jpg

jaehee20rz.jpg

jaehee3wp.jpg

jaehee7st.jpg

Pinky Jae Hee unbelievably cute..(but LBH oozes tons of sex appeal.. ;) ..IMO)

Haha.. vicodin dear... don't you worry, LBH fans don't bite .. as others often misunderstood, we definitely love and appreciate good talent. :lol:

Rubie..agree with ya !!. Still i would love to bite both Jae Hee and LBH... lovingly... hehehe..

Pinky Jae Hee unbelievably cute..(but LBH oozes tons of sex appeal.. ;) ..IMO)

Rubie..agree with ya !!. Still i would love to bite both Jae Hee and LBH... lovingly... hehehe..

Hahahaha... I knew you would do just that, huh.. sis...haha.. well, no problem with me. Both are named Lee and we can add another one in, LJJ! . :lol:

Guest vicodin

ANNYEONG LOVELY LADIES!!!

im finding andre kim's clothes gay... but my god..can Jae hee oppa carry them or what!

agreed! gosh, how i hate the clothes. it's very gay indeed!

but i must say the boots are cool. I love the boots ! :)

anyway winter is coming.. i just want to cuddle up with oppa in front of the fireplace, drinking hot chocolate hehehe ;)

winterjaehee2dg.jpg

jaeheewinter7oz.jpg

jaeheewinter0xq.jpg

jaeheewinter3ux.jpg