Jae Hee 재희

Guest hye091

Yay for Jae Hee!!!! He's so hot and talented. Really liked his performance in Delightful Girl Choon-hyang. I think one of my favorite parts was when he was pretending to be sick to trick Choon-hyang into letting him into her apartment, but was dancing around behind her back.

more people in this thread!!! GREAT!!! thanks to everyone who posted pics and articles on jae hee!!! i think he has the makings of a great actor!!!

HAMSTER428 : did you get to see 3-Iron??? hope you enjoyed it!!!

JAY_JAY : i believe that Kim Kiduk made the film that way on purpose ... less dialogue and more action. and what better actor to portray the lead character??!! :D:D i think that jae hee did really very well here!!!

so ... 'chodae' means 'invitation' ... i read somewhere that this will be shown soon ... hmm ... i must try to look for that article again.

the pic for his 'martial arts'??!! film looks great!!! love the bangs!!!! :lol::lol:

Guest adorable_babyz

awwwwwww.. i lub dis guy a lot...he's so adorble especially in choonhyang.. he looks so cute in the unform...

been in luv wif him since then...

^__________^V

sposa20wedding520copy8sk.jpg

sposa20wedding720copy8gr.jpg

credits: jh-hklee

Hi..new in here..saw some familiar names .. ;)

Saw 3 Iron and loved his acting..just started Choon Hyang..

Couldn't help noticing those poses...cool n charming...

i don't care if it's purple..coz he's so sexy....

HAMSTER428 : did you get to see 3-Iron??? hope you enjoyed it!!!

well I saw the movie last year, but I didn't get to see it in theater yet... I might just ask my friend to rip the poster off for me :P

ahhhhhh spread the jaeheeitis

FaricSyung, thanks for the interview

INEZ : am new to the thread too ... but not to soompi!!! hello!!! yep! there are a few guys who can wear purple really well ... and jae hee is one of them!! he just looks so handsome in it!!! :)

HAMSTER428 : oh! so you did see the film already!!! hahahaha now i get it ... you wanted the poster!! :):) i must agree that the poster is artistic!!! so what did you think of 3-Iron???

HAMSTER428 : (OT)just noticed your avatar!! i like him too!!! and mentioning about guys who can wear purple really well ... i think he is one of them too!!! in fact .... for the younger k-actors they (jae hee and him) are my favorites!!! :D:D:D

Hi..new in here..saw some familiar names .. ;)

Saw 3 Iron and loved his acting..just started Choon Hyang..

Couldn't help noticing those poses...cool n charming...

i don't care if it's purple..coz he's so sexy....

Hi everyone at Jae Hee's!!! Waves to inez!!! Looks like I'm following you sis, big time! :lol:

Aw... how do I begin? Before the crash (soompi's) ... I've kinda poured my heart out for this guy at the old thread... lucky no one saw it, it was *so unbelievable of me* but yeah... I'm now hooked to JH as well.

I have yet to watch Delightful Girl ChoonHyang, totally looking forward to it... hoping the local tv station would air it soon but in 3-Iron, his performance was awesome. For someone to deliver a role without a single word so convincingly, he deserves every recognition. Watched the movie through a friend's strong recommendation actually, saying that he looked like a younger version of LBH... believe it or not. My verdict: while there're some slight similarities at certain times (not that often, though... esp. jawline, smile and eyes), Jae Hee is his own actor and person. He was perfect in 3-Iron, love his silent-innocent-playful look there. :wub:

This young actor... given the right (movie) roles and exposure, he can really, really go far!

I'm so glad I didn't miss this talented actor and all of you, too! Thanks to everyone sharing pics and clips, appreciate all! Go Jae Hee!!!! :wub:

Hi everyone at Jae Hee's!!! Waves to inez!!! Looks like I'm following you sis, big time! :lol:

Aw... how do I begin? Before the crash (soompi's) ... I've kinda poured my heart out for this guy at the old thread... lucky no one saw it, it was *so unbelievable of me* but yeah... I'm now hooked to JH as well.

I have yet to watch Delightful Girl ChoonHyang, totally looking forward to it... hoping the local tv station would air it soon but in 3-Iron, his performance was awesome. For someone to deliver a role without a single word so convincingly, he deserves every recognition. Watched the movie through a friend's strong recommendation actually, saying that he looked like a younger version of LBH... believe it or not. My verdict: while there're some slight similarities at certain times (not that often, though... esp. jawline, smile and eyes), Jae Hee is his own actor and person. He was perfect in 3-Iron, love his silent-innocent-playful look there. :wub:

This young actor... given the right (movie) roles and exposure, he can really, really go far!

I'm so glad I didn't miss this talented actor and all of you, too! Thanks to everyone sharing pics and clips, appreciate all! Go Jae Hee!!!! :wub:

Rubie!!..hmm..somehow..my sister tells me he looks like LBH from some angle..

Could it be the reason so?..

:P

Yes..he was awesome in 3 Iron..just Jae Hee and the cool bike hitting the golf balls he must be good in that..enuff!!

It's a weird movie initially but it sorta grow on you!!

See ya around sis..maybe in LBH..LJJ..?? :)

Rubie!!..hmm..somehow..my sister tells me he looks like LBH from some angle..

Could it be the reason so?..

:P

Yes..he was awesome in 3 Iron..just Jae Hee and the cool bike hitting the golf balls he must be good in that..enuff!!

It's a weird movie initially but it sorta grow on you!!

See ya around sis..maybe in LBH..LJJ..?? :)

Could be... could be... but I'm liking him because of his acting, really! :rolleyes: I mentioned once in LBH thread, it'll be awesome if they'd get together for a movie or drama... and they could be... like ... brothers, perhaps? :P

Aw... he just love hitting the golf balls... till the unfortunate 'accident/incident' made him stop though.

See you around... always... at you-know-who, of course... but does LJJ has a thread yet? :unsure:

i've only seen him in DGCH and i must say it was a very good performance - good fighter, good actor - i just loved his expressions, they were so funny + sad e.g. the second time he went to Ch's grandmother's place and he saw CH, the airport scene in ep 14, convincing CH to let him back live with her etc...i don't think he's the bext looking actor, but he's cute and i hope to see more of his work in the future...i guess i can call myself a relatively new fan...

more people in the thread now!! yipeey!! i hope that jae hee gets more fans since i think that for the younger k-actors these days ... he is one of those with really great potentials!!! :)

hmmm ... i think i read somewhere here that he resembles LBH. i think so too!!! i mean in some angles ... maybe the jawline and some other aspects ... but of course ... he is his own self (for example his face is so much more expressive!!). i do do like the idea of having jae hee and LBH in a film together!!! that would be really really awesome!!! a must-see!!!

more people in the thread now!! yipeey!! i hope that jae hee gets more fans since i think that for the younger k-actors these days ... he is one of those with really great potentials!!! :)

hmmm ... i think i read somewhere here that he resembles LBH. i think so too!!! i mean in some angles ... maybe the jawline and some other aspects ... but of course ... he is his own self (for example his face is so much more expressive!!). i do do like the idea of having jae hee and LBH in a film together!!! that would be really really awesome!!! a must-see!!!

Hi leianji!!! 429.gif

We have something in common now.... besides the obvious! :lol: Good to see many coming to appreciate this young man.

Guest xling06

I like Jae Hee too...is 3-iron really that good? I have not watch it yet but from the cd cover, its look a bit weird.....like a triangle relationship....can someone tell me the storyline? thanks